Even though they are hard to look at, I feel bad for ethnics.

Monte Carlo

Monte Carlo

WASP
Being raised by a wealthy white family from Boston, I never really struggled at any point in life. I grew up with two dogs and a loving community, skiing and playing lacrosse as hobbies. My parents were rich and I pretty much just did whatever they asked me, as long as they gave me enough money to enjoy my life and go on vacation trips. My girlfriend and I met in prep school, where we lost our virginity to each other, and are still together at college. Classically beautiful, well-educated, such a sweetheart, and also from a wealthy background. I love her with all my heart, and one day I will make her my fiancé.

My family members and all the boys and girls I've known throughout my life are classic New Englanders, racist as fuck and viewing all ethnics as nothing more than dirty rats and cockroaches. To be honest, I kinda just went with the flow at the time, although it was more like I didn't even care about their existence rather than being constantly filled with hatred for them. Ethnics to me were like children in Africa—a distant problem that sucked but would never affect my life in any way.

But then I really looked at the other side. A lifetime of being met with faces of disgust and disdain, a lifetime of being treated as invisible and inferior for the ugly looks you didn't ask for and the poor parents you were born into. It would turn anyone from an innocent kind fellow into a jealous hate-filled monster.

I joined this website last year for some advice on skincare, and kind of just forgot about it. But while reading through recent posts, I have never seen a place so full of anger, spite, mental gymnastics, and endless coping just to find a reason to live. It's funny to read at first, but in the end it's all sad as fuck.

I can only imagine that ethnic women are the same way. Endless jealousy and hatred, while either becoming a violent useless animal or a mindless career drone to cope with the unfairness of it all, always stressed and furious deep down, wondering why they can't have what all the beautiful rich white people seem to waltz into without trying.

Anyways, I'm sorry you guys. Maybe in the next life.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sudanguy, Paroxysm, borismonster and 12 others
Dnr brag thread

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, VolcelFTW, Clqs and 2 others
:lul:

Attachments

• lv_0_20240405022440.mp4
    2.6 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz, Hero of the Imperium, sportsmogger and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and sportsmogger
Imagine caring for a race that'll take over your country within 50 yrs jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, rhinoplasty, Pride and 10 others
Imagine caring for a race that'll take over your country within 50 yrs jfl
I honestly haven't seen a single black person in real life throughout my entire childhood. Maybe a crackhead or two in downtown Boston.

I've seen Asians and Indians at university but they completely stick to themselves. Nobody I know closely even acknowledges their existence. Great for group projects, though.

America will just turn into several parallel societies as more ethnics come in. No whites above a certain tax bracket, including myself, want anything to do with ethnics after work is over.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Being raised by a wealthy white family from Boston, I never really struggled at any point in life. I grew up with two dogs and a loving community, skiing and playing lacrosse as hobbies. My parents were rich and I pretty much just did whatever they asked me, as long as they gave me enough money to enjoy my life and go on vacation trips. My girlfriend and I met in prep school, where we lost our virginity to each other, and are still together at college. Classically beautiful, well-educated, such a sweetheart, and also from a wealthy background. I love her with all my heart, and one day I will make her my fiancé.

My family members and all the boys and girls I've known throughout my life are classic New Englanders, racist as fuck and viewing all ethnics as nothing more than dirty rats and cockroaches. To be honest, I kinda just went with the flow at the time, although it was more like I didn't even care about their existence rather than being constantly filled with hatred for them. Ethnics to me were like children in Africa—a distant problem that sucked but would never affect my life in any way.

But then I really looked at the other side. A lifetime of being met with faces of disgust and disdain, a lifetime of being treated as invisible and inferior for the ugly looks you didn't ask for and the poor parents you were born into. It would turn anyone from an innocent kind fellow into a jealous hate-filled monster.

I joined this website last year for some advice on skincare, and kind of just forgot about it. But while reading through recent posts, I have never seen a place so full of anger, spite, mental gymnastics, and endless coping just to find a reason to live. It's funny to read at first, but in the end it's all sad as fuck.

I can only imagine that ethnic women are the same way. Endless jealousy and hatred, while either becoming a violent useless animal or a mindless career drone to cope with the unfairness of it all, always stressed and furious deep down, wondering why they can't have what all the beautiful rich white people seem to waltz into without trying.

Dnr gay Reddit spacing

• +1
Reactions: kebab
didnt read u fucker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated and borismonster
Pm ur face, i will probably feel sorry for u too

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and kebab
It's over for ethnics tbh

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
That's just your point of view why would a 2 psl Haitian cannibal with buck teeth who has sex every day with his baby mamas and eats his brothers for dinner like @klip11 even bother about the things you mentioned let alone be jealous of your lifestyle. You are just an alien to them as much as they are aliens to you. They don't care about what you do or where you go.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pride, dehydrated, borismonster and 10 others

Dnrd kys

• +1
Reactions: kebab
I honestly haven't seen a single black person in real life throughout my entire childhood. Maybe a crackhead or two in downtown Boston.

I've seen Asians and Indians at university but they completely stick to themselves. Nobody I know closely even acknowledges their existence. Great for group projects, though.

America will just turn into several parallel societies as more ethnics come in. No whites above a certain tax bracket, including myself, want anything to do with ethnics after work is over.
You see thats where you are wrong , the American upper class isn't a fixed entity. Historically, it's been in flux, and we're seeing signs of a shift again. Income inequality in the U.S. is on the rise. A 2022 Pew Research Center analysis shows the share of upper-income earners (top 20%) has grown since 1971, while the middle class has shrunk

This shift involves a diversification of the upper class. More people from ethnic and racial minorities are entering positions of power and securing high-paying jobs. There's data to support this like the 2021 report by McKinsey & Company. At the same time you also have reports of the rise in crimes committed by ethnics. This is mainly because US has been importing highly skilled labour and attracting the top percentiles of every culture while also allowing illegal immigrants to enter the country.

There's also a social cost to widening income disparity. Above average white households have some of the highest depression and suicide rates. Overall I don't think america will turn into parallel societies like Brazil or south Africa. There the social dynamics allowed segregation to happen but there's 0 chance of that happening in america. There most likely will be a replacement.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0 and copingtoohardrn
@AspiringChanglite alt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, sportsmogger and Kreatophagia
@AspiringChanglite alt
I thought the same. Similar typing style and topics. Similar join dates too, he probably registered multiple accounts previously.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and kebab
People who were born rich can actually live life

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, sportsmogger, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
You see thats where you are wrong , the American upper class isn't a fixed entity. Historically, it's been in flux, and we're seeing signs of a shift again. Income inequality in the U.S. is on the rise. A 2022 Pew Research Center analysis shows the share of upper-income earners (top 20%) has grown since 1971, while the middle class has shrunk

This shift involves a diversification of the upper class. More people from ethnic and racial minorities are entering positions of power and securing high-paying jobs. There's data to support this like the 2021 report by McKinsey & Company. At the same time you also have reports of the rise in crimes committed by ethnics. This is mainly because US has been importing highly skilled labour and attracting the top percentiles of every culture while also allowing illegal immigrants to enter the country.

There's also a social cost to widening income disparity. Above average white households have some of the highest depression and suicide rates. Overall I don't think america will turn into parallel societies like Brazil or south Africa. There the social dynamics allowed segregation to happen but there's 0 chance of that happening in america. There most likely will be a replacement.
You don't understand, there already is an established white upper class. It's not about more ethnics such as Asians and Indians securing high-paying jobs. It's about the fact that there's already too many white in-groups within America, within each state, for there to ever be a replacement. The rich whites simply don't want to even interact with ethnics outside of work, we are all attractive as fuck due to being raised with ample resources and also only want to date other white people of a similar pedigree. Our reputation within the general opinions of the community is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to upper class whites and we will do anything to keep it. As for positions, while a few CEOs may be Indian, whites will always remain the main proportion of higher executives due to nepotism, and almost all Asians and Indian corporate workers are doomed to a career life of endless grunt work.

Despite the diversity stuff which we pretend to give a shit about, I can assure you that most rich whites who have been that way for more than a generation are racist as fuck at home, and don't care or believe in any of that shit for a second. Dating or marrying ethnics is heavily scorned and mocked, hell even an attraction to something as simple as big asses is laughed at in our communities. I don't know what ethnicity you are, you're chill tbh, but please don't act like you know anything about our world.

Last edited:
I thought the same. Similar typing style and topics. Similar join dates too, he probably registered multiple accounts previously.
I'm no one's alt. If you disagree with my post, just let me know.

No face = larp. you are larping. Pm face.

• +1
You don't understand, there already is an established white upper class. It's not about more ethnics such as Asians and Indians securing high-paying jobs. It's about the fact that there's already too many white in-groups within America, within each state, for there to ever be a replacement. The rich whites simply don't want to even interact with ethnics outside of work, we are all attractive as fuck due to being raised with ample resources and also only want to date other white people of a similar pedigree. Our reputation within the general opinions of the community is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to upper class whites and we will do anything to keep it. As for positions, while a few CEOs may be Indian, whites will always remain the main proportion of higher executives due to nepotism, and almost all Asians and Indian corporate workers are doomed to a career life of endless grunt work.
This whole post definitely larp because this reads like someone whose view of the American elite is stuck in 1950. The truth is that WASPS have already been replaced by Jews and to a lesser extent Catholics, Indians, and Asians as the elites, which is why we have sexual deviency and multiculturalism shoved down our throats 24x7. In fact, gentile whites are actually vastly underrepresented with respect to their merit at elite colleges (see pic below). WASPS can keep clutching on to their ever shrinking nest eggs while wealth increasingly moves out of their hands and into Jews, Indians, and the Chinese in Silicon Valley (even more so than it already has), but in the end they are coping because this country is no longer theirs.

WASPS are despised and shit on by every single mainstream and prestigious institution due to their perceived privilege. The operative word is perceived, because when whites actually had power and status no one was talking about white privilege. Whites didn’t need to perform self flagellation rituals for acceptance into polite society. Even conservatives are no longer WASP orientated. The Pat Buchanan paleo con wing is filled with Catholics and the neo con wing is filled with Jews. WASPS have been completely shut out. People are seriously celebrating white genocide with little consequence and this dumbass is larping with “muh country clubs” JFL how can you be this delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Sny, 0S4MA and 3 others
You don't understand, there already is an established white upper class. It's not about more ethnics such as Asians and Indians securing high-paying jobs. It's about the fact that there's already too many white in-groups within America, within each state, for there to ever be a replacement. The rich whites simply don't want to even interact with ethnics outside of work, we are all attractive as fuck due to being raised with ample resources and also only want to date other white people of a similar pedigree. Our reputation within the general opinions of the community is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to upper class whites and we will do anything to keep it.

As for positions, while a few CEOs may be Indian, whites will always remain the main proportion of higher executives due to nepotism, and almost all Asians and Indian corporate workers are doomed to a career life of endless grunt work. of family-run businesses across ethnicities

Despite the diversity stuff which we pretend to give a shit about, I can assure you that most rich whites who have been that way for more than a generation are racist as fuck at home, and don't care or believe in any of that shit for a second. Dating or marrying ethnics is heavily scorned and mocked, hell even an attraction to something as simple as big asses is laughed at in our communities. I don't know what ethnicity you are, you're chill tbh, but please don't act like you know anything about our world.
Literally none of thr points you made is based on truth bro. Just read a few reports and look at the stats. The times are changing. It's 2024 not 1945

Literally none of thr points you made is based on truth bro. Just read a few reports and look at the stats. The times are changing. It's 2024 not 1945
Bro has never seen a black person in boston when 28% of its population is

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Jason Voorhees
No face = larp. you are larping. Pm face.
Why would I ever doxx my entire face on this obscure forum? I go to a top ten university and have an entire future ahead of myself, as well as a loving partner. This was fun for two days, but in the end this site is just an ethnic cesspool.

Bro has never seen a black person in boston when 28% of its population is
Population dynamics mean jackshit, it’s all about your family, community and social circle. There’s no way you’re serious right now. The only black people I’ve seen in person are crackheads, classmates at university, and Celtics players. I never go out of my way to actually interact with ethnics, and neither does anyone I know.

Last edited:
You keep talking about reports and stats because you’ve never lived it yourself. Are you even American? The true cultural beliefs and circles of WASPs have barely changed, despite the societal facade we have to put up. It’s alright, this kind of life is so above the public school melting pot you’re probably used to that you’ll never believe me. It’s a different world.

Last edited:
This whole post definitely larp because this reads like someone whose view of the American elite is stuck in 1950. The truth is that WASPS have already been replaced by Jews and to a lesser extent Catholics, Indians, and Asians as the elites, which is why we have sexual deviency and multiculturalism shoved down our throats 24x7. In fact, gentile whites are actually vastly underrepresented with respect to their merit at elite colleges (see pic below). WASPS can keep clutching on to their ever shrinking nest eggs while wealth increasingly moves out of their hands and into Jews, Indians, and the Chinese in Silicon Valley (even more so than it already has), but in the end they are coping because this country is no longer theirs.

WASPS are despised and shit on by every single mainstream and prestigious institution due to their perceived privilege. The operative word is perceived, because when whites actually had power and status no one was talking about white privilege. Whites didn’t need to perform self flagellation rituals for acceptance into polite society. Even conservatives are no longer WASP orientated. The Pat Buchanan paleo con wing is filled with Catholics and the neo con wing is filled with Jews. WASPS have been completely shut out. People are seriously celebrating white genocide with little consequence and this dumbass is larping with “muh country clubs” JFL how can you be this delusional.
View attachment 2839970
Of course Jews have replaced WASPs as the dominant power in the US, we are currently in the Jew technocracy. Do I care? Not at all. My high quality of life is still the same, and so are the cultural beliefs of everyone else in my community.

No one I know engages in senseless degeneracy (outside of drinking). Absolutely no sexual degeneracy, everyone I know is in a healthy LTR with at least a HTB, well-educated.

I never once mentioned a country club. I do regularly go on ski trips in Vermont and Canada though.

Finally, white genocide is comedy. These pockets of white wealth and upper class suburbs are plentiful and everywhere across America. No one within these pockets wants to even SEE ethnics, much less start a relationship with them. If anyone is delusional, it’s you.

Last edited:
imo I lived with rich white ppl for exchange I wouldn't trade my brutal life with their sanitized one, too many eating disorders and weird medications, idk I haven't met a guy yet I wished to be like , life fucks us all in unique ways

• Woah
Reactions: Pikabro
imo I lived with rich white ppl for exchange I wouldn't trade my brutal life with their sanitized one, too many eating disorders and weird medications, idk I haven't met a guy yet I wished to be like , life fucks us all in unique ways
Finally a decent take. Yes, it’s no secret that almost all upper class white women have some kind of eating disorder or medication to maintain their elegant skinny frames. Upper class white men are basically “metrosexual” as well, the value of a clean refined appearance is held to an unbelievably high standard.

Everyone is also constantly competing with each other, just in extremely subtle and nuanced ways, always checking for tiny social mistakes. This can get tiring.

And while I can’t see myself without a relaxing life of privilege, I have nothing but respect for those who do everything they can to climb above their lower position and do something meaningful with their life.

Good luck with your future endeavors.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and DarkWanderer
Finally a decent take. Yes, it’s no secret that almost all upper class white women have some kind of eating disorder or medication to maintain their elegant skinny frames. Upper class white men are basically “metrosexual” as well, the value of a clean refined appearance is held to an unbelievably high standard.

And while I can’t see myself without a relaxing life of privilege, I have nothing but respect for those who do everything they can to climb above their lower position and do something meaningful with their life.

Good luck with your future endeavors.
mirin the high class formatting, yeah if you feel like a bitch on the inside nothing outside would matter, but obviously not all are like this its just my personal experience with one rich us family for 1.5 years, cheers my guy

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
My high quality of life is still the same

Wrong. In 1940 the average white person of English descent earned 20% more than the average Jew. Today the average Jew earns 50% more than the average WASP. WASP income is now roughly aligned with other European groups. Similar stats for socio economic status. The average WASP is almost no richer than Scots Irish redneck hick types. You might have a decent life but the proportion of WASPS that live that life shrink every generation

so are the cultural beliefs of everyone else in my community
Wrong. The only thing that saves you is that 95% of ethnics look hideous. There’s no ideological opposition to interracial marriage anymore, only lookism.

Finally, white genocide is comedy. These pockets of white wealth and upper class suburbs are plentiful and everywhere across America. No one within these pockets wants to even SEE ethnics, much less start a relationship with them.
White genocide isn’t about whites marrying ethnics, it’s about lower IQ ethnics outbreeding you in your own country and higher IQ ethnics taking away your monopoly on staffing prestigious institutions. Now that you don’t control the levers of power, there’s nothing stopping Jews from importing more obedient 110 IQ curries and chinks to kick you out. They’re already doing this regardless, and each white they kick out just makes the process easier.

• Woah
Reactions: justropemaxbro

Uhh dnr?
If you really care then give us money larper
Also guarantee your girlfriend is cheating on you
With a pretty boy chad at your uni sadly

yea tbh this reads like once of those romance movies foids like before the BBC or thug bad boy humbles the main character

View attachment 2839970

Niggers will be eternal slaves for the Jews, so I’m happy for them
Anyone that isn't jew

View attachment 2839970
Brody still stuck in pre-kennedy era 😂 jfl

> a filthy rich white boy
> loving family
> has a girlfriend
> has an account on an incel forum
> spent money to buy a premium subscription on an incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, justropemaxbro and sportsmogger
> a filthy rich white boy
> loving family
> has a girlfriend
> has an account on an incel forum
> spent money to buy a premium subscription on an incel forum
No ads and shiny name, worth it. 100 bucks is toilet paper for me lmao.

I don't view this as an incel forum, genuinely useful skincare tips on here. And some of the content is funny as fuck. Pretty sure there's an actual forum for incels, this one is for self improvement although the user bases do collide.

Also this site has a level of realness, free speech, and societal analytics that's hard to find anywhere else on the internet.

No need to cry LARP out of jealousy. Wish you the best brother.

View attachment 2839970
Great fucking reply

MIght be some truth to what OP said but in general it does sound dated and others have given good arguments

A lifetime of being met with faces of disgust and disdain, a lifetime of being treated as invisible and inferior for the ugly looks you didn't ask for and the poor parents you were born into. It would turn anyone from an innocent kind fellow into a jealous hate-filled monster.
This is me, but I’m a 6’2 north Atlantid with a subhuman facial structure

Ethnics are taking over my job and housing muh feeling bad hahahaha

I would feel jealous of him if he was doing all this in the 80s, nowadays society and foids aren't pure anymore and social media ruined everything

Why would I ever doxx my entire face on this obscure forum? I go to a top ten university and have an entire future ahead of myself, as well as a loving partner. This was fun for two days, but in the end this site is just an ethnic cesspool.
I won't. Until you reveal your face, I will never believe your crap. All sound so fucking funny and all I could imagine is a ugly dude behind the computer typing all these shit.

90% chance he’s some coping sfcel from a trailer home in Alabama
Bro...why is there so much envy in your heart. Not every white person sharing his opinions on the internet is a "coping sfcel from a trailer home in Alabama " lmao.

Despite your supposed stats, I don't see any cultural or preference change among rich whites in the general atmosphere around me. However if you believe or see things different, then more power to you I guess. I'm just speaking from my experience.
Also you say "now white in-group dating is only about lookism not income" like deep down it was anything else but this.

However, if you are ethnic then honestly just keep looksmaxxing, studying, and working hard, if you do this over a long period of time then there is no way things won't get eventually somewhat better for your life. Good luck brother, and don't give up.

Finally, Alabama and the US South in general is full of good-looking white people at universities from well-raised Christian families with healthy upbringings. One of my friends got into Brown but decided to go to Bama instead for the experience, and is having a great time. Honestly, I think a lot of users here aren't from America.

Last edited:
I won't. Until you reveal your face, I will never believe your crap. All sound so fucking funny and all I could imagine is a ugly dude behind the computer typing all these shit.
Believe what you want, do what makes you happy, it doesn't matter to me. But I would never post my entire face on a public internet forum, and neither would any sensible person.

I would feel jealous of him if he was doing all this in the 80s, nowadays society and foids aren't pure anymore and social media ruined everything
Even with the advent of technology, I don't really see any real shift in cultural opinion or preference around me. Everyone I know is from a well-adjusted family with a good upbringing and healthy dynamics, and in a loving LTR with a well-educated partner.

However, I will admit that the best period was the 2000s when we had just enough technology to make things easier and communicate faster, before the rise of social media. But in my personal life, I personally don't mind it. Of course things could be different in the mainstream.