Ai from brainlabz

john788

john788

Platinum
Is there a better AI than letrozole? or has the same effect? Also is brainlabz legit?

Letrozole is the strongest AI. You also have arimidex and aromasin. Yes brainlabz is legit. I recommend you read the description on brainlabz's site for more indept information.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and john788
60mg for 35$ robbery :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
because i got 125mg for 30$
from where, and your source might not be working because its been on this forum a shit ton of times that people buy ai and its just placebo

from where, and your source might not be working because its been on this forum a shit ton of times that people buy ai and its just placebo

my source is reputable incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
my source is reputable incel.
so is brainlabz nigga? Stop being cocky and help people out, God will be happy seeing you doing some good in your life

• So Sad
Reactions: diamondbill
Any high iq users that can provide more info on this thread?

so is brainlabz nigga? Stop being cocky and help people out, God will be happy seeing you doing some good in your life
i am god

Get pharma AI instead.

My guy brainlabz has pharma AI
Yeah except its from Russia and sold from a website that is selling hoards of UGL stuff. Don't be gullible or cope with the pharmacy tag.

As for which AI you're going to use, it depends on the other components of your cycle and what you're goal is. No one can give you more advice until you tell us more about what you're trying to do. Don't listen to other retards on this thread whining about price/dose etc. they almost certainly have no idea what they're talking about. Brainlabz is legit - and while there are better options - if you've already ordered don't sweat it.

Yeah except its from Russia and sold from a website that is selling hoards of UGL stuff. Don't be gullible or cope with the pharmacy tag.

As for which AI you're going to use, it depends on the other components of your cycle and what you're goal is. No one can give you more advice until you tell us more about what you're trying to do. Don't listen to other retards on this thread whining about price/dose etc. they almost certainly have no idea what they're talking about. Brainlabz is legit - and while there are better options - if you've already ordered don't sweat it.
Ive done like 50 hours of research into this shit dw. My friend also hopped on pharma AI from brainlabz and got bloods on it. Im good.

Letrozole is the strongest AI. You also have arimidex and aromasin. Yes brainlabz is legit. I recommend you read the description on brainlabz's site for more indept information.
what would u reccomend tho are the effects of Leteozole so much better that’s it’s worth to get over aromasin considering the estrogen rebound?

what would u reccomend tho are the effects of Leteozole so much better that’s it’s worth to get over aromasin considering the estrogen rebound?
aromasin is suicidal inhibitor, its probably better for heightmaxxing because estrogen rebound can cause growth plate closure

aromasin is suicidal inhibitor, its probably better for heightmaxxing because estrogen rebound can cause growth plate closure
Yes but if ur on Letrozole until ur growth plates close u get the benefits of “Strongest” ai and ur growth plates are already closed so no negatives

If your growth plates are open you should stick with anastrozole. Dont go with aromasin.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
How come?
Not any studies on aromasin with height and some people on aromasin dont even lower their estrogen levels enough to keep their plates open.