How effective are sarms like mk, cjc compared to hgh and ai

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
Like say hgh and ai are 100 what are mk, cjc and AI and other same stacks? And also whats a stack like l arginine boron i.e and other stuff like compared to the 100 fo hgh + ai
@Laidcel @JCaesar @mathis

Aryan osaka x aran rei collab ????

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Amazingly effective at making you less desirable to women (y)

• +1
Reactions: mathis and UZB_Strebl
about as equally effective at doing nothing

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Idk, just don't take them. If you run cjc and mk for any long duration of time you'll fry ur pituitary and nuke your insulin sensitivity. Hgh causes no stress on your pituitary so you can take it indefinitely and its probably much more effective but noone knows for sure.

• +1
Idk, just don't take them. If you run cjc and mk for any long duration of time you'll fry ur pituitary and nuke your insulin sensitivity. Hgh causes no stress on your pituitary so you can take it indefinitely and its probably much more effective but noone knows for sure.
Hm interesting. How do u get ur hgh shipped to your house?
I'm going to live with my grandparents who are both retired and will be in the house 24/7

Like say hgh and ai are 100 what are mk, cjc and AI and other same stacks? And also whats a stack like l arginine boron i.e and other stuff like compared to the 100 fo hgh + ai
Arginine boron ect are the best you can take without risking your health. That the only time where you should be using them

• +1
Arginine boron ect are the best you can take without risking your health. That the only time where you should be using them
How much inches would u expect

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Well actually, mk isn't a sarm! :geek:

• WTF
stop fucking posting threads and use the research tab u moron