• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Joined Sep 24, 2023
“not newgen” sure buddy.

lmao ur literally 14 with a japanese pfp please commit suicide chink
Ngr I wake up to 16 notis mostly from you

What a fucking loser and my pfp is a cumskin

Like if hgh and ai was 100 then how much would mk cjc and other samrs be
im not an expert but here's what i know : there is no sarm that work like an ai. sarms will force your body to synthetise more hgh, so its pretty much the same as somatropin ( injectable hgh ) but you are hurting your body more. there is probably a limit so if you want to be on hight dose of hgh you may need to use somatropin

• +1
im not an expert but here's what i know : there is no sarm that work like an ai. sarms will force your body to synthetise more hgh, so its pretty much the same as somatropin ( injectable hgh ) but you are hurting your body more.
I heard someone say u need a somatosin or somatropin inhibitor along while taking hgh and ai is that correct?

I heard someone say u need a somatosin or somatropin inhibitor along while taking hgh and ai is that correct?
you mean somatostatin maybe? i dont know much, just that arginine does inhib it. also have a lot of benefit for height growth so not a bad idea to take it

• +1
you mean somatostatin maybe? i dont know much, just that arginine does inhib it. also have a lot of benefit for height growth so not a bad idea to take it
Ok

• +1
Reactions: mathis
somatropin = what peoples mean when they say that they take hgh. just the name of the injectable product

• +1
U think I can buy a fridge and hide it outside and plug it to a power bank
i just put it in my main fridge my parents dgaf if they ever ask just say its for a science project

• +1
U think I can buy a fridge and hide it outside and plug it to a power bank
your parents will find out. either do it with their consent or dont do it at all. thats my take; you are free to make your own choices

• +1
your parents will find out. either do it with their consent or dont do it at all. thats my take; you are free to make your own choices
I'm cooked

ONE DAY I WILL RAGE, I WILL SCREAM OUT AGAINST THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: mathis
Hold on what if I do some death note type shit hide it under a false bottom

even if they did find them they would not care

Tldr: ppl r calling u dumb because u listed peptides than proceeded to call them sarms