[Obscure heightmaxx methods] What are your experiences/thoughts on obscure heightmaxxing teks?

M

MA_ascender

Silver
shit like T3, T4, Test, SARMs, oral AAS, basically anything other than hgh and AI

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, deepfuckingvalue and socialcel
bump

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Test would make you shorter and other steroids ig would make you taller because they'd crash your testosterone and as a result crash your estrogen

Test would make you shorter and other steroids ig would make you taller because they'd crash your testosterone and as a result crash your estrogen
good advice. can you tag some known heightmaxxers? Im gray asf

• +1
shit like T3, T4, Test, SARMs, oral AAS, basically anything other than hgh and AI
Take Genotropin and Aromasin + MK-677 in the morning (optional)
https://looksmax.org/threads/youre-injecting-the-wrong-hgh.1002326/

T4 is only needed if you have hypothyroidism and will only make you grow taller faster and will close your growth plates faster.

No money for HGH?
Look into CJC MK GHRP Ipamorelin Sermorelin
Combos like CJC + MK, CJC + Ipamorelin, work.

but will not be as good as Genotropin + Aromasin + MK-677 TAKEN IN THE MORNING, Taking it in the morning will give you the hunger side effect and will help you eat a lot WHICH IS CRUCIAL FOR GROWTH ESPECIALLY WITH HIGH LEVELS OF HGH

these things arent obscure

Take Genotropin and Aromasin + MK-677 in the morning (optional)
https://looksmax.org/threads/youre-injecting-the-wrong-hgh.1002326/

T4 is only needed if you have hypothyroidism and will only make you grow taller faster and will close your growth plates faster.

No money for HGH?
Look into CJC MK GHRP Ipamorelin Sermorelin
Combos like CJC + MK, CJC + Ipamorelin, work.

but will not be as good as Genotropin + Aromasin + MK-677 TAKEN IN THE MORNING, Taking it in the morning will give you the hunger side effect and will help you eat a lot WHICH IS CRUCIAL FOR GROWTH ESPECIALLY WITH HIGH LEVELS OF HGH
im gonna get on 5iu prescribd genotropin, 0.25 mg arimidex, 25 mg proviron, and some t4 probably, t4 wont close plates faster on an AI right?

• +1
@youraveragehtn

• +1
I read up on it and apparently theres a balance of t3 to t4 thats dangerous to disturb; also thyroid suppression seems like a horrible side effect

• +1
Tons of people grow on test, people combine test with aromasin and run a PCT with HCG and Enclo, keeping ur test and lower estrogen is just a positive for height growth, test is crucial for height growth and by ending asin and running a PCT with Enclo will yes reduce your IGF-1 whilst ur on enclo but it will keep ur estrogen high. Which is also why people run different HGH peptides, or normal HGH whilst on test due to so many other benefits and it will make you fucking GROW.

• +1
Tons of people grow on test, people combine test with aromasin and run a PCT with HCG and Enclo, keeping ur test and lower estrogen is just a positive for height growth, test is crucial for height growth and by ending asin and running a PCT with Enclo will yes reduce your IGF-1 whilst ur on enclo but it will keep ur estrogen high. Which is also why people run different HGH peptides, or normal HGH whilst on test due to so many other benefits and it will make you fucking GROW.
i dont want to start pinning now

• +1
and proviron will give me higher free T

• +1
im gonna get on 5iu prescribd genotropin, 0.25 mg arimidex, 25 mg proviron, and some t4 probably, t4 wont close plates faster on an AI right?
T4 wont make you fucking grow unless you have low levels of it, if you're a fucking unhealthy vegan then you need it if not there's no fucking need, why the high dose of proviron are you trying to fucking go bald? :lul:

You probably won't get it prescribed unless ur 5 foot

0.25 arimidex crash your estrogen!, asin is better and safer :lul:

@socialcel

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and socialcel
T4 wont make you fucking grow unless you have low levels of it, if you're a fucking unhealthy vegan then you need it if not there's no fucking need, why the high dose of proviron are you trying to fucking go bald? :lul:

You probably won't get it prescribed unless ur 5 foot

0.25 arimidex crash your estrogen!, asin is better and safer :lul:
i lost you at 25mg proviron is a high dose. dnrd the rest and all your credibility is gone.

• +1
i lost you at 25mg proviron is a high dose. dnrd the rest and all your credibility is gone.
"Went bald, please help" :lul:

nigga if you're trying to heightmaxx you don't need provorion

and think you'll get genotropin prescribed then fucking rope :lul:

"Went bald, please help" :lul:

nigga if you're trying to heightmaxx you don't need provorion

and think you'll get genotropin prescribed then fucking rope :lul:
bribemaxxing will do it. moroccancel so its easy asf

• +1
nigga you won't get your hands on Genotropin just fucking order it
no sir. sorry you had to cope with chinese rat piss while ill be injecting prime pharma hgh

• +1
no sir. sorry you had to cope with chinese rat piss while ill be injecting prime pharma hgh
@ me when you get your hands on pharma hgh, I've got it from a local pharma source already :lul:

Heightmaxxing in general is cope

@ me when you get your hands on pharma hgh, I've got it from a local pharma source already :lul:
huh i get prescription free adex from my pharmacy, pretty sure the clerk is retarded. if i cant get it prescribed ill buy it from her too lol

• +1
huh i get prescription free adex from my pharmacy, pretty sure the clerk is retarded. if i cant get it prescribed ill buy it from her too lol
how did u get a prescription?

Only trolls would suggest steroids to teens here, this is a looksmaxxing website while youre recommending that they shrink their nuts, be infertile, stunt height, get acne and a bunch of potentially permanent marks, lower your iq, cause serious hairloss in exchange for muscles that they probably dont know how to get???

where do u live

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
T3 and t4 are only needed if you got a problem with your thyroid function. You can get a bloodtest to see if you need it, otherwise it’s pretty much useless for height. I would say mk677 is a decent thing for height.

Facts. But it doesn’t work for everyone. I need to take letro because adex isn’t strong enough for me.
letro seems a bit too intense. arimidex is pretty cheap and used in most of the studies so ill go with it. hope you can get better results on femara

• +1
letro seems a bit too intense. arimidex is pretty cheap and used in most of the studies so ill go with it. hope you can get better results on femara
Ye understandable. I guess my e2 was pretty high to begin with. I’ve also had stage 1 gyno for years and it hasn’t went away. I also eat and drink a fuck ton of dairy. Other than that tho my t is high so I’m good. And ye hopefully the letrozole will lower it enough.