AI generated Instagram roastie making over $18,000 per month

D

Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰
Ai generated roastie with 93,000 followers

Just read the comments, these tards can't tell it's a fake woman.

They drive all the traffic to a Patreon page with 1,800 members @ $10/month

Who ever is running this page is making $18,000

And I'm willing to be he has dozens of these accounts running, cause why the fuck wouldn't you?

It takes no work

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Heinrich Schmidt, Zenis and 31 others
That's me running

Sterilize all simps and cucks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: reddotguy, sasha777, wastedspermcel and 32 others
how many horny curries?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, nigkook and m0ss26
Simps
i hate them episode 2 GIF by Star Wars

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Skywalker, Heinrich Schmidt and 10 others
Sterilize all simps and cucks.
Sterilization is pointless since they're not breeding anyway. Their mere existence ruins the world though. Like almost every problem that exists, violence/genocide is the only solution.

• +1
Reactions: Lean4Life, aleksander, Kazakh Theist and 5 others
see, you would have to be stupid to think that would work or that kind of content is in any way useful or valuable, and therein lies the paradox, because modern society and pathways to wealth are completely designed around the moron's brain. you can't make money unless you're stupid, you can only do traditional work which is only enough to sustain a meager existence to help keep society running. you are not stupid enough to be allowed into the new nobility. we need an ai that is capable of simulating the brain of a 70 iq person with zoomer brainrot so that we can use it to formulate methods for generating wealth. it's output might look like this:

to become wealthy, adopt ebonics, speak and type at a 4th grade level, try and do as many outrageous and criminal things to get on national tv, then say the dumbest thing you can think of and hope it becomes a meme and propels you into social media superstardom.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE, 3virtues, LVZZO and 9 others
Are you sure that’s ai that looks so realistic, what is he using, usually I can tell off the hands but the hands look perfect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues and Chintuck22

And I'm willing to be he has dozens of these accounts running, cause why the fuck wouldn't you?

It takes no work

Ok

i need an ai generated Stacy myself, should be 13 yo

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Cope, youtubers ruined it

after their videos my growth stunted

its mainstream now, just like dropshipping

retards ruin everything.

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE, 3virtues, aleksander and 5 others
see, you would have to be stupid to think that would work or that kind of content is in any way useful or valuable, and therein lies the paradox, because modern society and pathways to wealth are completely designed around the moron's brain. you can't make money unless you're stupid, you can only do traditional work which is only enough to sustain a meager existence to help keep society running. you are not stupid enough to be allowed into the new nobility. we need an ai that is capable of simulating the brain of a 70 iq person with zoomer brainrot so that we can use it to formulate methods for generating wealth. it's output might look like this:

to become wealthy, adopt ebonics, speak and type at a 4th grade level, try and do as many outrageous and criminal things to get on national tv, then say the dumbest thing you can think of and hope it becomes a meme and propels you into social media superstardom.
the funniest part is this has been possible for the entirety of instagram's existence with 3d modeled content

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement

It takes no work

Jfl at the people in the comments
Over Jflll
Nigga1
:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Newday*V3, efidescontinuado, marek937 and 22 others
Ethnics are responsible for 95% of hoeflation in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, 3virtues, aleksander and 7 others

It takes no work

the entire account is fake even more than half of the followers are botted jfl

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 5467 and Agendum
hmmm, get a pc strong enough and generate your own AI models with the new open source image gen and make millions. Preferably use crypto so you are never tracked. Smart

I used to think women is the worst gender

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues
what are they actually selling on patreon. nude ai content is prohibitted by their policy

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller
ai generate niggers to rob banks for you

how can you generate ai pics like that? you have to pay for a good site right? all free sites i tried didnt work. also wont you get sued for making profit with the pictures because you dont own them?

how can you generate ai pics like that? you have to pay for a good site right? all free sites i tried didnt work. also wont you get sued for making profit with the pictures because you dont own them?
buddy dont be such a retard

Are you sure that’s ai that looks so realistic, what is he using, usually I can tell off the hands but the hands look perfect
You can clearly tell it's fake

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Kamui
what can i do im low iq its hard out here
You are clearly too high inhib and too uneducated in money topic. Jfl at saying sued and dont own them. You need to adopt hustler mindset and research whats popular and working now. If you are even interested in making money online of course

Ethnics are responsible for 95% of hoeflation in the world.
Go into any OF whores IG comments all you see are a bunch of middle aged currycels and sandcels salivating over them, it’s very sad tbh like don’t these niggas have entire families or sum shit

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, BoredPrince, lookism and 2 others
You are clearly too high inhib and too uneducated in money topic. Jfl at saying sued and dont own them. You need to adopt hustler mindset and research whats popular and working now. If you are even interested in making money online of course
yeah very good idea to make money and lose double the amount later on because you dont even own the shit youre selling. so low inhib bro

yeah very good idea to make money and lose double the amount later on because you dont even own the shit youre selling. so low inhib bro
FORGET ALL I'VE SAID YOU ARE HOPELESSLY LOST. Even my grandma have more understanding in this topic. Wondering how you came across this forum and managed to reg

FORGET ALL I'VE SAID YOU ARE HOPELESSLY LOST. Even my grandma have more understanding in this topic. Wondering how you came across this forum and managed to reg
asperger

So the patreon do they have to generate more pics of her now nude and figure out how to keep the pussy looking consistent in every picture generated? Maybe the simps are too thirsty to notice the pussy changes every pic. Making AI videos is also limited, it makes no sense to have that many followers on an AI account

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Roge
some ai granny physique - mog 99.9% of this forum. its over

What programm do you recommend ?

Why you dont wanna be tracked, other than taxes ?
i don’t know about the programs, most likely dale-3
and crypto just makes life easier , you can send money with super less transaction fees, and yeah you don’t get tracked so you get taxed when you want to

i don’t know about the programs, most likely dale-3
and crypto just makes life easier , you can send money with super less transaction fees, and yeah you don’t get tracked so you get taxed when you want to
Okay, what about converting crypto back to money, how does that exactly work ?

Plus crypto as payment method is still a niche and very few people actually use it on the clear web

dnr a molecule

hmmm, get a pc strong enough and generate your own AI models with the new open source image gen and make millions. Preferably use crypto so you are never tracked. Smart
Whats the best... crypto wallet..?

Ive never used crypto before / as a payment method.

There are different crypto wallets for every crypto.
XMR = Feather/monero gui
BTC = Electrum
LTC = Electrum Litecoin

these are the only three cryptos you really need for normal money spending
If you want more cryptos, people sometimes use Coinomi or exodus, and I prefer exodus > coinomi

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOver999
JFL those morons are stupid as bricks

thats why iq is held to the same regard as personality, in terms of attraction.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
XMR = Feather/monero gui
BTC = Electrum
LTC = Electrum Litecoin

If you want more cryptos, people sometimes use Coinomi or exodus, and I prefer exodus > coinomi
wrong thread?

Whats the best... crypto wallet..?

Ive never used crypto before / as a payment method.
XMR = Feather/monero gui
BTC = Electrum
LTC = Electrum Litecoin

wrong thread?
forgot to quote the nigga

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOver999
XMR = Feather/monero gui
BTC = Electrum
LTC = Electrum Litecoin

forgot to quote the nigga
just use exodus like everyone else, also whats ur opinion on crypto mining?

just use exodus like everyone else, also whats ur opinion on crypto mining?
exodus isn’t very secure imo. it’s not open source, and it doesn’t let you generate alternate sub addresses as far as ik, (atleast i couldn’t get it to) maybe looking for open source is mega schizo, but i like the peace of mind and generating new addresses is a must to prevent cross tracking.
if you want to earn lots of money crypto mining, you almost have to be a chinese bitcoin farm, it’s too hard for normal people to get into

exodus isn’t very secure imo. it’s not open source, and it doesn’t let you generate alternate sub addresses as far as ik, (atleast i couldn’t get it to) maybe looking for open source is mega schizo, but i like the peace of mind and generating new addresses is a must to prevent cross tracking.
if you want to earn lots of money crypto mining, you almost have to be a chinese bitcoin farm, it’s too hard for normal people to get into
my stupid boomer parents is getting 10k in solar, and 10k in construction jfl. Anyways, i could get power from there, also china has banned crypto mining i believe

• +1
Reactions: polishcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back