ALEX BROWN GOT STARED AT BY 300 INDIAN JBS WHILE WITH ME(ALEX BROWN IN INDIA CHRONICLES)

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and horizontallytall
btw when i showed my family that ive met @AlexBrown84
this is what they said
Translation of first pic- Is this guy a nigger?
lol ironic because you and your entire family are darker than me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, m0ss26, Deleted member 16275 and 9 others
lol ironic because you and your entire family are darker than me
im the darkest, my father and brother are brown as you and mother is lightskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and AlexBrown84
btw when i showed my family that ive met @AlexBrown84
this is what they said
Translation of first pic- Is this guy a nigger?
lmaoooo based curries

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
alex makes me wanna take my chances w a high t shaniqua and have a wholesome meeks son.

@RAMU KAKA @BombayVikings
Who has visted jaipur here

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, GuyFromSingapore, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Blue Sting?!???! How was it?!? I wanted to buy Yellow Sting but couldn't find it anywhere.
Jfl I remember Sting. Shit drink tbh.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, justinzayn and Michael Myers
how do you always get so many reacts per post
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF
Super Man Hero GIF by Hello All
jews GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Patient A, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
how do you always get so many reacts per post
I am forum user of the year 2022 ~

My curry slave @Aypo129 can guide you if needed (on getting popular)

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: normie_joe, poopoohead, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
legendary tier thread

I am forum user of the year 2022 ~

My curry slave @Aypo129 can guide you if needed (on getting popular)
Dont bite Jew.

Or The Fuhrer will get ya

I only serve master @enchanted_elixir

Attachments

• 1696970321997.png
    1696970321997.png
    550.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 28610 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, justinzayn and kwacker777
Kys pajeet, sting is national drink of Paxtan.
Indeed I drank it while visiting. Didnt like it tbh. Will probably also give me cancer.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Michael Myers
Indeed I drank it while visiting. Didnt like it tbh. Will probably also give me cancer.
I was actually going to buy some Mountain Dew but they didn’t have it. So I bought Sting. Best decision ever. Later on I got Mountain Dew and I thought “I was obsessed over this last time? Lol wtf?”

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and poopoohead
I was actually going to buy some Mountain Dew but they didn’t have it. So I bought Sting. Best decision ever. Later on I got Mountain Dew and I thought “I was obsessed over this last time? Lol wtf?”
Not available where I am I think. Brootal

Damn never knew you were curry. Great you had fun Bhai

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
So Alex is in india looking for underage girls

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and justinzayn
maybe after i’ll go to pakistan then afghanistan

or maybe i’ll go to sri lanka and bangladesh then myanmar
If you do end up going to Bangladesh somehow, avoid Dhaka at all costs. Go to Chittagong instead.

If ofc. Dhaka's really bad.

If you do end up going to Bangladesh somehow, avoid Dhaka at all costs. Go to Chittagong instead.

If ofc. Dhaka's really bad.
what’s bad about it

what’s bad about it
Too crowded and polluted and unpleasant. I didn't enjoy it when I visited it. Chittagong, Khulna, Rajshahi are all cleaner more organized and better experiences overall.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and poopoohead
too bad i’m too non nt to approach any of the school girls

heading to the himalayas hopefully if i see a cute east asian looking indian i’ll approach her and take her back to my 3000 rupee hotel for the night

also you should’ve told me to buy your ticket so you could save your rupees smh

View attachment 2482971
why are you even on here?

theres actual indians on this site i thought it was american or european indians and the site was made up of 14 to 19 year olds majority from western europe

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 21700
theres actual indians on this site i thought it was american or european indians and the site was made up of 14 to 19 year olds majority from western europebu
but youre enjoying life exploring obviously have enough to betabux

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
At 8 AM @AlexBrown84 landed in my city (Jaipur, India), I was supposed to meet him at 8:15 but missed my bus so had to wait 45 mins for the next one and reached to the place at 8:56

After reaching I sent my location to Alex Brown on whatsapp (he was only 80m away) while standing beside an overflowing dustbin View attachment 2482744

so we meet up
After 1 min I see Alex Brown 10 m away from me :feelsgah:
At this point I thought that I could still just leave since I would have to speak english whole time(never did this before) and that its Alex brown(had him on ignore for a week):feelsrope:

But I decide to kill these thoughts and walk towards him
He spots me and smiles then we exchange names (his name is alex):ogre:
Then I tell him what we will visit today and start walking towards the metro station, out of no where he asks me "are you brahmin"
this was actually the first time ever someone asked me what caste I am and I cant believe it was a foreigner(that too black)
:feelsrope:

He also asked me if he was NT:lul: apparently @Chinacurry told him he was super non NT
After we bought metro tickets to chandpole View attachment 2482781

while on the escalator we saw a jb northeast indian and Alex Brown was staring at her hard through his sunglasses
after reaching chandpole station we took a e-tuktuk to near Hawa Mahal

View attachment 2482796
We had to walk like 100 metres to the Hawa Mahal
While walking EVERYONE was looking at Alex Brown
we finally reached Hawa Mahal
View attachment 2482809
View attachment 2482810

Good place
After this we went inside this building(Alex Brown had to pay 5x amount for ticket cuz he was non indian)(Just be indian pill)
View attachment 2482813
we explored it a little(it was actually big from inside) and then went to the top floor

here there were 6 young Chinese Girls taking pictures and speaking in ching chong, they were pretty hot
after few minutes we left Hawa Mahal and started walking to the City Palace

While walking some Oldcel told Alex brown that he has nice hair and he should never cut it:owo:(wholesome)(again everyone was staring at him)
We went inside the city palace gate and there was this Tea stall owner who got shocked at Alex Brown's hair and said in Hindi "Abe iski baalo ke sath ye kya horha" (WTF IS GOING ON WITH HIS HAIR) probably saw dreads first time in his life

We got to the city palace and bought a overpriced ticket, I will have to survive on only 1 samosa a day to recover financially
View attachment 2482870

Saw few hot Indian girls here and Alex Brown asked me if I would fuck them
also a central asian family

From here we went to eat at a famous place in my city (my city has trash food and doesnt have many non vegetarian places so had to cope with veg brootal)

View attachment 2482872
made him eat kachori (its like flat samosa) and lassi jalebi costed like 2.5 dollars for both, Alex Brown said that its cheaper than SEA
View attachment 2482915

After eating we went to trek to the Nahargarh Fort, on the way to start of the trek, around 2 kids saw Alex Brown and were staring at him, even a dog was bewildered by him and started following him( the dog probably thought its an alien), one of the kid mustered enough courage to say hi but 5 seconds later the other kid said "give me 100 rupees" from behind, I wanted to kick him but stopped myself

We started trekking and me and Alex Brown had a discussion about where he can buy girls in India, so I was recommending him places
His mogger black genes mogged my indian genes, while i almost passed out from walking in the sun so much he just kept going like a true nigga

View attachment 2482901
View attachment 2482919
then we reached the fort
View attachment 2482904
Alex Brown creepshot
View attachment 2482906

Then we started climbing down and I asked about the other users he has met
Apparently @Chinacurry has a blackpill tattoo on his hand and whenever he sees a black person IRL he says "look at that BBC":lul::lul::lul:
Reminder this guy is 40 btw
Alex Brown said that @justinzayn was pointing at Delhi police headquaters and saying "my enemies" while also saying how to make khalistan or something:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile:
Also @justinzayn im going to report you to the Delhi police, I have your face, your name and your location, im going to show them what you say here, its over for you (just kidding)

we also took a pic
View attachment 2482918

After reaching the place where we met the kids, this time even more(around 10) kids were present, i thought the kid brought his gang in order to beat up Alex Brown and take his money, but they were actually very nice, shaking his hand, Alex Brown even fist bumped a kid, another kid offered his Oyes to himView attachment 2482923

Then we waited at a place for our Uber to Albert Hall Museum, I smoked a cigarette to seem more NT and to stop thinking if Alex Brown finds me weird, brootal

After drinking a Blue Sting we get on our uber (a tuktuk) to go to Albert hall
On our way we see a Indian Milf making heavy eye contact with Alex Brown while she was sitting behind her husband in a motorcycle, then after 5 seconds of intense staring she tells her husband to look at Alex Brown
What her husband thought after looking at Alex brown :

View attachment 2482947

Also, during red light, some old woman was trying to sell us stuff and Alex Brown asked her how much for one hour and was asking me to translate it:lul::lul:
I didnt translate cuz i was scared the woman might scream and we both get beaten

Then we got off the tuktuk and started walking towards the Museum
HERE SOMETHING WEIRD HAPPENED
WHILE WE WERE WALKING THROUGH THE MUSEUM GATE THERE WERE AROUND 60 SCHOOLGIRLS, LEAVING THE MUSEUM

AND LITERALLY EVERY ONE OF THEM WERE STARING AT ALEX BROWN AND GIGGLING

CHAD MOMENT

after this chad moment we went inside the Museum, it was quite nice tbh
View attachment 2482950View attachment 2482951View attachment 2482952View attachment 2482953

After spending some time there we went outside and sat on a seat on a footpath and Alex Brown was booking his Bus tickets back to Delhi

HERE ONCE AGAIN, THERE WERE LIKE 200 SCHOOLGIRLS, WHO WERE PROBABLY GOING TO THE MUSEUM ON FOOT WALK INFRONT OF US
EVERYONE OF THEM WAS STARING AT ALEX BROWN
EVEN CHAD DOESNT GET THIS TREATMENT

TBH felt like a human zoo
View attachment 2482957

his bus pick up point was infront of a mall so we went to that mall, saw few cute girls, while we were finding the washroom, we came across a massage shop with 2 cute northeast indians larping as thai working in the front office, Alex Brown being extremely NT asked them where the washroom was

then we waited in the mall for his bus, we saw 9-10 year old girl staring at Alex Brown and he asked me if he could buy her
Then he booked a train to Chandigarh so he can take the Kalka Shimla toy train

Oh by the way, for Indian users - He booked a sleeper class.
Over for him.

Then his bus arrived and he left for Delhi
The End
Lmao must be the funniest thing posted here in a while easily

theres actual indians on this site i thought it was american or european indians and the site was made up of 14 to 19 year olds majority from western europebu
Forum had a lot more curries before crackers

@human304 keep coping

Can you DM me your pics @positivecoper

@ @human304 keep coping
blacks now have infinite SMV. also he looks like a prettyboy and has amazing brownish skin , thick lips and good nose.

his skintone is probably lighter than most of south india.

btw, mogging hand genetics.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
blacks now have infinite SMV. also he looks like a prettyboy and has amazing brownish skin , thick lips and good nose.

View attachment 2484190
I’m sure a full/dark black guy would get more iois despite being ugly

Black media halo is legit

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and human304
cant believe alex brown still lurks here given how he daily brags about all the girls he fucked. my nigga alex. how I missed him. always knew he was full of shit

View attachment 2484190
Clen will do that to you, I saw him 5 months apart, and he was totally cut up the 2nd time, he's got that good shit

• Woah
Reactions: human304
Clen will do that to you, I saw him 5 months apart, and he was totally cut up the 2nd time, he's got that good shit

good shit not gonna lie. those veins be poppin.

also he is very light, two years on fair and lovely and he will turn white. jfl.

There is no way youre 5'10 nigga
5'7 at best tbh
@AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker