I thought I didn’t mog but I got insane iois

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
I was in this bar on my own this 18 year old comes up to me and goes ‘holy shit you’re fucking well hot’

I got a lot of iois and some fogger was staring at me so we started talking and she kept hugging me but was like ‘I’m a date only type of girl’ when I tried to kiss her so I was low inhib and told her to fuck outta here.

In the club after she just kept staring at me the whole night after.

We were in the queue to the club and this insta famous girl in front of us asked me for my name and said ‘i like you’ and was giving me iois but I didn’t bother tbh she seemed to hard work.

This Irish chad told me ‘I am the best looking guy in here’ and he gravitated towards me and said me and him will slay together which is insane I made a chad gravitate towards me.

He was a mogger too and me and him both slayed. He was roasting his friend who was mtn saying ‘like look at us and look at him bro’

Two guys bought me drinks in the club too.

The girl I slayed tonight also swiped left on me on tinder but she doesn’t know that.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mike141, aleksander, poopoohead and 16 others
Also the girl I slayed said you look Christian bale from the dark knight

• Woah
Reactions: Autismcel
No pics no care but still rep for effort

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Clavicular, Rimaxtis and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Reformed, strawberrymushroom, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Bitter inxels will claim tales from Karachi when anyone that's a real mother has these experiences and I stead of putting you down and hating they should get a qoves studio consultation and get the correct surgeries.

I'm a moggers and women turn their heads at me smiling everywhere it's so bad I hate to go out because I don't like the attention

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and WishIwasChico
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
This Irish chad told me ‘I am the best looking guy in here’ and he gravitated towards me and said me and him will slay together which is insane I made a chad gravitate towards me.

looksmax bros

He was a mogger too and me and him both slayed. He was roasting his friend who was mtn saying ‘like look at us and look at him bro’

• +1

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel
I also did this while going out alone so it was terra impossible mode I stay undefeated

@forevergymcelling i told you I could slay in a city club bro and I even did it going out alone and wasn’t even busy jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: poopoohead, strawberrymushroom and Autismcel
@forevergymcelling i told you I could slay in a city club bro and I even did it going out alone and wasn’t even busy jfl
Whats the point of bragging about your slays other than making curries like me get put on suicide watch

just be good looking bro
Diagnosed autist btw and I still was low inhib enough to slay and make friends etc.

I was panicking hard bro when I got there

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I didn’t know where anything was or anything or where to go

@ConfusedBolivian

I was in this bar on my own this 18 year old comes up to me and goes ‘holy shit you’re fucking well hot’

I got a lot of iois and some fogger was staring at me so we started talking and she kept hugging me but was like ‘I’m a date only type of girl’ when I tried to kiss her so I was low inhib and told her to fuck outta here.

We were in the queue to the club and this insta famous girl in front of us asked me for my name and said ‘i like you’ and was giving me iois but I didn’t bother tbh she seemed to hard work.

The girl I slayed tonight also swiped left on me on tinder but she doesn’t know that.
U chad bro, mirin hard and jfls about the irish dude mogging his normie friend

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and WishIwasChico
what did the irish chad look like
was he better looking than u?

• +1
chad

• +1
why dont i get IOIs?

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
what did the irish chad look like
was he better looking than u?
I thought so but apparently not cause I got more iois than him when together. He was trying to slay some of the girls that were giving me iois though which was annoying jfl it didn’t work tho as they wanted me instead

On my own as well bro I’m a city I had no clue about anything first time in city and it was a Sunday and not even busy and I still slayed with impossible difficulty

• Woah
Reactions: socialcel
Age?
Surgerymaxxed?

Do you ever get IOIs when alcohol isn't involved? That's a true IOI free from any artificial influence.

IOIs in mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: nofap and Alt Number 3
Bro every foid does that it’s legit cagefuel. Mine from yesterday would like slightly reject my advances but at the same time when I just laid down dead still shed just hug me closer with her legs too. It’s defo interesting, I think they like being fucked while saying ‘no’ at the same time (rape fantasy)

I thought so but apparently not cause I got more iois than him when together. He was trying to slay some of the girls that were giving me iois though which was annoying jfl it didn’t work tho as they wanted me instead
yeah but describe his looks

Maybe high trust face, if you had a low trust face they would be scared to talk to you

Damn that’s wild, last time I went out alone nobody fucking talked to me, or each other, there was barely a single hot girl, I saw chads around me and nobody cared about them either, it was awful, 0 fun. Jfl at my location. Ugly bitches and introverted ass fucking people. How’s your side profile look? Can u pm me a pic I’ve already seen your face

The chad was gay?

@WishIwasChico when we hitting the club bro im in nYc also

I’ve sent pics to @Reformed @TechnoBoss etc of my slay and have a pic of me in her bed
u look like someone asked an ai to make the most average male possible

And then u woke up

tales from poodeep mumbai call centre