why’d a white bitch keep joking with me that her husband thought she was cheating with me

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
At the stadium I worked at, I was always hanging around with this ugly white hoe but she told me like 5 times that her husband was suspicious of me because every time they texted she said she was with me and I’d always walk with her to the parking lot after work and her husband was scared he was getting cucked

Did she want to get fucked by me and send her husband a photo of it or what

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: twojei and NoseProphecy
Bump

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Idk

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Off topic is either bbc or Chad issues

I'm at a point of my life where everything a foid says and does regarding romantic or sexual relationships confuses me. I don't even know what to tell you. Maybe she wanted your cock, or it was just a joke. Don't overthink it.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I have no fucking clue tbh.

At the stadium I worked at, I was always hanging around with this ugly white hoe but she told me like 5 times that her husband was suspicious of me because every time they texted she said she was with me and I’d always walk with her to the parking lot after work and her husband was scared he was getting cucked

Did she want to get fucked by me and send her husband a photo of it or what
she wants to but its hard for her to ask

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
she wants to but its hard for her to ask
also youre the guy so youre supposed to make moves but if shes ugly do you really need a cushin for your pushing?