Help me with this girl. I hate fucking shit tests and i don’t know if this is one or no.

This thread seems sad man..but no worries I can roleplay as your girlfriend buddy!! ❤️❤️❤️
no need, but i appreciate you yakhi❤️

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
If your only goal is to fuck her just tell her to block him, if she does it then go on with your day and continue speaking to her

If I’m being honest you’re only 19 not 30, foids come and go constantly, you better get out of these soy ways now or else it’ll come back to bite you when you’re older
foids never came for me tbh, that’s why i love the attention she gives me.

I’m really lonely, that’s all. I’m not soy, im really really lonely.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Niksy, Primalsplit, Yo000 and 3 others
So i’m texting this girl in italy and i’m currently traveling in Lithuania so we can’t meet.
why do you keep texting girls you'll never feasibly meet. No girl, no matter how much she likes to chat with you, will ever stay loyal to some internet boyfriend.

They love attention and affection, but the moment she gets that in real life from men around her, that offer her the opportunity to escalate further than spicy texts, she'll forget you just as fast as she started to "love" you.

I don't think she's shit testing you, but realized that giving pussy to some subpar guy she knows is better than not giving it to anyone. You're selling them on a dream they themselves know will never come true.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Yo000, Michael Myers and 2 others
foids never came for me tbh, that’s why i love the attention she gives me.

I’m really lonely, that’s all. I’m not soy, im really really lonely.
You won’t be able to escape your abused dog mentally until you can see foids for what they truly are

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, ymb, Yo000 and 2 others
It’s not a shit test, it’s obviously just some dude she had a prior fling with

Her blocking him won’t do anything btw lol it doesn’t stop attraction
Its obv theyre gonna talk behind his back jfllll

• +1
Reactions: Yo000 and Kamui
why do you keep texting girls you'll never feasibly meet. No girl, no matter how much she likes to chat with you, will ever stay loyal to some internet boyfriend.

They love attention and affection, but the moment she gets that in real life from men around her, that offer her the opportunity to escalate further than spicy texts, she'll forget you just as fast as she started to "love" you.

I don't think she's shit testing you, but realized that giving pussy to some subpar guy she knows is better than not giving it to anyone.

“There’s more fish in the sea” applies to this situation

Jfl at consistently conversing with a bitch on a daily basis that I won’t even be able to fuck within a few weeks tops, there is literally nothing special about this girl whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Yo000, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person

I don't think she's shit testing you, but realized that giving pussy to some subpar guy she knows is better than not giving it to anyone. You're selling them on a dream they themselves know will never come true.
im from italy, i’ll go back maybe in a month and she wanted to see me then.

We said to keep texting so we can meet later.

I hate my life so much man i hate it

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Corleone
You won’t be able to escape your abused dog mentally until you can see foids for what they truly are
what are they?

I thought i knew what they are but i’m still an abused dog

Block her
na, that's childish. OP can hit her up when he's in Italy some time in the future and maybe rekindle things.

He should just let the texting fade out while he knows he won't be able to act upon what he says.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, ReadBooksEveryday, Kamui and 2 others
na, that's childish. OP can hit her up when he's in Italy some time in the future and maybe rekindle things.

He should just let the texting fade out while he knows he won't be able to act upon what he says.
got it.

Ill just reply if she text again and slowly let it die out until some days before i get back.

Then i’ll text her again and see what happens

• +1
Reactions: Corleone

Lol blud is making multiple paragraph threads on her everyday and she cant even block a nigga or chose him over another guy
Hes just not that guy, the other dude is

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yo000, wsada and Kamui
Fuck all of that either it's easy or don't bother and do other stuff instead

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Lol blud is making multiple paragraph threads on her everyday and she cant even block a nigga or chose him over another guy
the other guy will smash and pass, by the time OP comes back to Italy she might be heart-broken and give OP a chance to also pump-and-dump

I would just never see her as more than a potential booty-call. A hoe who won't block others for you is sex-only.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yo000, PseudoMaxxer and Kamui
what are they?

I thought i knew what they are but i’m still an abused dog
Largely just attention seeking whores lmao

You could be getting psych tripped by this foid and just getting used cuz she sees some sort of sadistic pleasure in manipulating you but you’ll never even know
Game is game 💀

• +1
Reactions: Yo000
bro, either give advice or shut up

the other guy will smash and pass, by the time OP comes back to Italy she might be heart-broken and give OP a chance to also pump-and-dump

I would just never see her as more than a potential booty-call. A hoe who won't block others for you is sex-only.
she’s virgin, at least she told me that.

If another guys fucks her before me i’m done

You just need to octuple down and show her who the alpha is

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and try2beme
tl;dr please

You actually went to Lithuania JFL

Enjoy living in a small backward ass village with night time of 3:30PM, -10 degree weather and nothing to do. I thought you were kidding but you actually did it. True madman
There is only 30 minutes less daylight in Vilnius compared with Central Italy as wierd as this may sound

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and PseudoMaxxer
yes its hurting me, and i’m mad.
Its a matter of your mindset lol it happened to me too but you need to learn to leave at the first red flag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, wsada and try2beme
tl;dr please
girl ghosts me after random guy texted her back and i tell her to block him and she refused.

But please read.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
  • So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, wsada and Michael Myers
Why on earth you went from Italy to Lithuania as an arab? I need to know the lore behind this in tldr fashion if you cba to write

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, PseudoMaxxer and wsada
Why on earth you went from Italy to Lithuania as an arab? I need to know the lore behind this in tldr fashion if you cba to write
im here so why not.

It’s for Erasmus, im not gonna live here forever. I’m here for 3 months and i’ll get back to shitaly

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
im here so why not.

It’s for Erasmus, im not gonna live here forever. I’m here for 3 months and i’ll get back to shitaly
Mogs me for having grades and finances for Erasmus while im rotting in a commie cloudy slavic hell scape

• +1
she’s virgin, at least she told me that.

If another guys fucks her before me i’m done
Words don’t mean jack fucking shit lmao you don’t even know this bitch irl

Words don’t mean jack fucking shit lmao you don’t even know this bitch irl
ok, so she’s not.

Then if she’s not she is literally like all the other.

ok, so she’s not.

Then if she’s not she is literally like all the other.
A foid being a virgin doesn’t make her “not like the others” either, she isn’t special

A foid could have 0 PIV intercourse and still be a whore

A foid being a virgin doesn’t make her “not like the others” either, she isn’t special

A foid could have 0 PIV intercourse and still be a whore
damn nigga you cold af.

she’ll say sum like “are you still mad about that dude the other day?”

I’m think to reply sun like “nah, you can do whatever you want”
bro if she has the nerve to bring him up again, shes either retarded or thinks ur the biggest cuck of all time.

id just respond "nah not really" and leave it at that. basically when she tries to play these games with u, dont give it attention and just act cold. shell realize soon enough it wont work on you or that u dont care. then when u in italy again u need to meet up with her asap.

• +1
bro if she has the nerve to bring him up again, shes either retarded or thinks ur the biggest cuck of all time.

id just respond "nah not really" and leave it at that. basically when she tries to play these games with u, dont give it attention and just act cold. shell realize soon enough it wont work on you or that u dont care. then when u in italy again u need to meet up with her asap.
got it, i really appreciated your advice.

Idk why people here fuck around so much even when i’m seriously looking for guidance.

Will tag you next time if needed, feel free to help if you want. thanks

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Holy shit the autism
If she wasn't interested you would have ended up blocked like the ugly dude
Just insist about wanting to go out with her

Holy shit the autism
If she wasn't interested you would have ended up blocked like the ugly dude
Just insist about wanting to go out with her
this is turning into a debate😵‍💫

got it, i really appreciated your advice.

Idk why people here fuck around so much even when i’m seriously looking for guidance.

Will tag you next time if needed, feel free to help if you want. thanks
to be fair, reading the post my first instinct was also to shit on you because of how immaturely u handled it, but then i remember everyone starts somewhere and the best way to learn is by making mistakes.

ill be around, good luck!

• +1
Don't hyper analyse this shit bro just seem non caring and chill

• +1
So, i’ll go a bit on detail so you can help me best.

My brother @Preston told me to tag 2 intellectuals that could really help me so here i ask your advice please @Corleone @MoggerGaston

So i’m texting this girl in italy and i’m currently traveling in Lithuania so we can’t meet. We start off really good and the chat is always flowing and we have personalities alike.

She’s really horny like me, so she sends me some thirst pics (nothing esplicit) and ask some for herself (sent her abs + pic with bulge showing)

We sexted 1 time but we both didn’t come and said we need to see each others asap.

2 days later i FT her for the first time and she’s super shy and giggled all the time. We finish the FT and she send me a message saying she fell in love with me (she didn’t want to say “i love you” because she wants to wait to say it irl)

So asks me if i do love her and since she told me she wanted reciprocated love i told her yes. (even tho i really don’t, i’m just really lonely and i want someone to talk to and to get attention from)

All he’ll break loose 2 days ago, she sends me a screenshot saying “look, this old friend texted me.”

In the message, last time he texted her was 2021 (as she told me), but in that chat she texted him “good morning” (which is something you do only to either me in her case, or someone you love).

So i tell her to not reply and block the nigga, and she starts being annoying.

MIND YOU, HE TEXTED HER “Yo Dear/Honey (can’t translate it perfectly for italian)”

So i thought this nigga is tryna get some pussy from my bitch and told her to block him.

She starts saying she can’t cuz she knows the guy and it would be cringe/weird and she has to atleast respond to him telling him how is he doing.

I get fucking mad and tell her she’s mine and doesn’t have to talk to no one else and she says i’m toxic.

Previously she sent me a random ugly dude (she said he was ugly) that texted her and she blocked him for me when i asked her, but this time she didn’t.

So i stop texting her and start being cold, and she then tells me that she didn’t text him (no screenshots were shown so i don’t believe her). She tells me to stop being “cold” with her and to start texting normally but i was mad AF.

So we texted last time that night and the next morning (yesterday) i wake up happy and told her “good morning” as she always does it to me.

She responds and then tells me she has 2 tests and 1 oral test (memes incoming) the day after so she can’t text me at all. I tell her ok and to go study.

I text her the evening since i saw her online a couple of times in the day and said “are you avoiding me? i just got home from work so we can talk now”

She says “Nooo i’m not avoiding you, i’m still studying!!!” while i keep seeing her get online every 1/2 hours.

At that point i say “ok, good luck for tomorrow ❤️

She likes the message and doesn’t respond until i went to sleep and then at midnight while i was sleeping she texted me “good night love”

And this morning i liked the message (i shouldn’t have fuck me) and didn’t tell her good morning on purpose. now it’s 10:30 am on her time so she’s in school and probably still taking tests or chads cock in her mouth.

Is this a shit test she’s doing to me? i’m scared, i don’t wanna appear too clingy so i’m not gonna text her first today and see what she does.

If she leaves me without texting until tomorrow and tomorrow doesn’t text me it’s over.
I read every single word if it’s Opposite Day

• +1
showed insecurity and downplayed urself into making her think that other guys can take her away from you, you always wanna seem like the best option in her eyes, if i were u i would pull back and show less interest so u dont make things worse

showed insecurity and downplayed urself into making her think that other guys can take her away from you, you always wanna seem like the best option in her eyes, if i were u i would pull back and show less interest so u dont make things worse
i ended things. It’s over.

My brother @Preston told me to tag 2 intellectuals that could really help me so here i ask your advice please @Corleone @MoggerGaston

So i’m texting this girl in italy and i’m currently traveling in Lithuania so we can’t meet. We start off really good and the chat is always flowing and we have personalities alike.

She’s really horny like me, so she sends me some thirst pics (nothing esplicit) and ask some for herself (sent her abs + pic with bulge showing)

We sexted 1 time but we both didn’t come and said we need to see each others asap.

2 days later i FT her for the first time and she’s super shy and giggled all the time. We finish the FT and she send me a message saying she fell in love with me (she didn’t want to say “i love you” because she wants to wait to say it irl)

So asks me if i do love her and since she told me she wanted reciprocated love i told her yes. (even tho i really don’t, i’m just really lonely and i want someone to talk to and to get attention from)

All he’ll break loose 2 days ago, she sends me a screenshot saying “look, this old friend texted me.”

In the message, last time he texted her was 2021 (as she told me), but in that chat she texted him “good morning” (which is something you do only to either me in her case, or someone you love).

MIND YOU, HE TEXTED HER “Yo Dear/Honey (can’t translate it perfectly for italian)”

So i thought this nigga is tryna get some pussy from my bitch and told her to block him.

She starts saying she can’t cuz she knows the guy and it would be cringe/weird and she has to atleast respond to him telling him how is he doing.

I get fucking mad and tell her she’s mine and doesn’t have to talk to no one else and she says i’m toxic.

Previously she sent me a random ugly dude (she said he was ugly) that texted her and she blocked him for me when i asked her, but this time she didn’t.

So i stop texting her and start being cold, and she then tells me that she didn’t text him (no screenshots were shown so i don’t believe her). She tells me to stop being “cold” with her and to start texting normally but i was mad AF.

So we texted last time that night and the next morning (yesterday) i wake up happy and told her “good morning” as she always does it to me.

She responds and then tells me she has 2 tests and 1 oral test (memes incoming) the day after so she can’t text me at all. I tell her ok and to go study.

I text her the evening since i saw her online a couple of times in the day and said “are you avoiding me? i just got home from work so we can talk now”

She says “Nooo i’m not avoiding you, i’m still studying!!!” while i keep seeing her get online every 1/2 hours.

She likes the message and doesn’t respond until i went to sleep and then at midnight while i was sleeping she texted me “good night love”

And this morning i liked the message (i shouldn’t have fuck me) and didn’t tell her good morning on purpose. now it’s 10:30 am on her time so she’s in school and probably still taking tests or chads cock in her mouth.

Is this a shit test she’s doing to me? i’m scared, i don’t wanna appear too clingy so i’m not gonna text her first today and see what she does.

If she leaves me without texting until tomorrow and tomorrow doesn’t text me it’s over.
wtf is your typing speed

• JFL

Did read, why tf are u texting girls who live in other countries though, pointless if u aren’t international student or live in both places

• +1