:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: violentino, normie_joe, AscendingHero and 14 others
Big improvement.

• +1
Reactions: zura, CursedOne, Lawton88 and 17 others
How much does he charge for bimax with CCW, where can I reach him, does he have an official email address?

Does he do 3D modelling (if I remember the correct term)

I'm a recessed subhuman and this gives me hope.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Pumanator
How much does he charge for bimax with CCW, where can I reach him, does he have an official email address?

Does he do 3D modelling (if I remember the correct term)

I'm a recessed subhuman and this gives me hope.
Muh aryan genes 😹😹😹
@KING REIDYZ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and eikson
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, subhuman incel, Preoximerianas and 3 others
Big?? HUGE improvement, are you stupid? She went from infinite SMV to Giga Giga tera infinite SMV +9000
Why the snark? OP implies that he botched her, which is clearly not the case. That forward growth is good for a female, if anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, subhuman incel, Preoximerianas and 3 others
Looks good tbh.
Probably looks godly in motion and nowhere uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: zura, AscendingHero, Deleted member 21044 and 10 others
Went the snark? OP implies that he botched her, which is clearly not the case. That forward growth is good for a female, if anything.
Dude I would KILL for that result, wtf. It's insane. Now she's Tera Giga Chad +9000 only. Fuck, this gives me hope, maybe I won't have to rope after all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 21044, virren and 2 others
Overly projected nasion without equally forward frontal bone/supra ridge looks weird as hell.
I often see this in MtF transformers who gets their frontal bone shaved but their nasion are left overly projecting and masculinized.
@NegativeNorwood

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChristianChad, Pumanator and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 21062 and 2 others
This is a decent resutl btw
Also I fucking hate these devious surgeon rats who exploits angles in photos to amplify/exaggerate results.
Fucking conniving bastards. Not once have I ever seen a non frauded before and after pics.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, ChristianChad and 3 others
Bitch so fucking hairy. Like a fucking werewolf.

• JFL
Reactions: Mr Test
Overly projected nasion without equally forward frontal bone/supra ridge looks weird as hell.
I often see this in MtF transformers who gets their frontal bone shaved but their nasion are left overly projecting and masculinized.
@NegativeNorwood

As almost always, agree 100% with you.
Her face as a whole is too projected...nasion, maxilla and jaw, she now has the famous "hyperanteface"
IMO, orthognatic profile mogs hard, I truly don't see why someone would go to Alfaro for bimax and not to Raffaini other than not knowing about Raffaini.

Look at the difference in the nose, lips and jaw contour, in addition to the natural looking orthognatic profile...

Alfaro seems like the best option in the whole world for a SARPE, but other than that...not impressed with his eye for aesthetics tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, ChristianChad and 5 others
Her face as a whole is too projected...nasion, maxilla and jaw, she now has the famous "hyperanteface"
IMO, orthognatic profile mogs hard, I truly don't see why someone would go to Alfaro for bimax and not to Raffaini other than not knowing about Raffaini.

Look at the difference in the nose, lips and jaw contour, in addition to the natural looking orthognatic profile...

Alfaro seems like the best option in the whole world for a SARPE, but other than that...not impressed with his eye for aesthetics tbh.

Why sarpe ?

Last edited:
Why sarpe ?

He developed a minimally invasive protocol, has numerous papers about SARPE and can work with the Power Expander instead of the RPE device (he is friends with Juan Carlos Perez Varela, the Power Expander inventor). Basically, you get the very best in SARPE protocols + best device for expansion and can even work with Juan Carlos Perez Varela as an ortho (this is huge, most of the time you have to find a non bluepilled ortho willing to work with your surgeon for a SARPE, this is the most blackpilled, aesthetics focused ortho in the whole country and is also friends with the surgeon).

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, randomvanish and 4 others
Mirin how it was achieved with just lefort and genio, my surgical plan
Hyperanteface looks fine on women, it is literally all it takes to bring a foid from subhuman to average or slightly above
I'm impressed at how the lefort gave the impression of a fuller undereye area which was completely lacking fullness before hand (unless she had some cheek augmentation as well?)

edit: "Trasposicion de bolas de bichat" is likely the cheek augmentation she had

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, incel194012940 and 4 others
needs more projected nose tip

Hyperanteface looks fine on women, it is literally all it takes to bring a foid from subhuman to average or slightly above
I'm impressed at how the lefort gave the impression of a fuller undereye area which was completely lacking fullness before hand (unless she had some cheek augmentation as well?)

edit: "Trasposicion de bolas de bichat" is likely the cheek augmentation she had

Yeah he moved some of her buccal fat to her undereye area

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and ChristianChad

What about men? Does anteface look good on men, too? I mean, I'm no expert but surely it would still look 1000x better than a recessed subhuman face right?

What about men? Does anteface look good on men, too? I mean, I'm no expert but surely it would still look 1000x better than a recessed subhuman face right?

Nothing looks better than an orthognatic profile (for both men and women), but the anteface is preferable to being recessed ofc.
Great orthognatic profile:
acfbe3350744e623838b25d415c589c1.jpg

Also, most people confuse anteface with orthognatic profiles with head tilt. This is the same profile but with a head tilt, voila, "anteface is good"
FEE4924D-BD8A-41F6-AC36-08FF5A57A139.jpeg

True anteface is the dogmaxxed look, it looks lower class and less harmonious in comparison.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, AscendingHero, Pumanator and 8 others
@fruitgunpop Btw reading the case details, this wasn't done by Alfaro, it was done by Carlos de la Fuente

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23748, ChristianChad and fruitgunpop
That‘s undereye fat transfer, right?

What about ramieri

oh god the nasal projection angle even suprasses the ideal male range of .55-.7 and way dogmaxxed in accordance to the ideal female range of .55-.6 this is really pushing it to be honest

her lower lip to submental plane angle is within the ideal range of 85-108

her Condylion-Gonion Menton Angle is 6.6 degrees below the lips which is ideal as well

Ramus to Mandible Ratio is WAY below the ideal range of 5:3-5:9 this ramus is extremely short in comparison to this extremely forward grown mandible

Looking at her frankfort occlusal plane this chin seems to have good projection, as it suprasses both the nasion and glabella

Her lower lip exceeds Rickett's E Line (The Esthetic Plane) by more than 1 mm, when it should be 2-3mm behind the line in caucasoid faces

Looking at the Burstone line ideally the lips should not suprass this line

The holdaway line (H line/Harmony line) measures the distance from subnasale to a line tangent to the soft-tissue chin and the vermillion border of the upper lip. In Caucasians this distance is ideally 5 mm but can vary between 3 and 7 mm. In well-balanced Caucasian faces the H line should just touch the outer contour of the upper lip and the lower lip should be on the H line or within 1 mm of it. African-American H line measurements from subnasale to the H line average 13 ± 3 mm so this is ideal

the steiner s1 line measures the upper and lower lip protrusion. Ideally, the lips should touch the reference line which they actually suprass it by .6mm

sushner's s2 line Ideal is 8.8mm for the upper lip, 6.7mm for the lower lip for women. Ideally for men, 10.3mm for the upper lip, and 7.8mm for the lower lip.

it seems like the main problem from this bimax result is that the lower third is to forward grown in accordance to the ramus nasal tip is WAY too overprojected and the radix is vertically too high never been a huge fan of alfaro's work, i've always liked gunson (overpriced i know) and pagnoni because i went to him myself for bimax and ascended hard

Attachments

• 1667560844353.png
    1667560844353.png
    92.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1667560490350.png
    1667560490350.png
    97.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31887, wificonnector, AscendingHero and 5 others
Nothing looks better than an orthognatic profile (for both men and women), but the anteface is preferable to being recessed ofc.

Also, most people confuse anteface with orthognatic profiles with head tilt. This is the same profile but with a head tilt, voila, "anteface is good"

True anteface is the dogmaxxed look, it looks lower class and less harmonious in comparison.
how do you define "orthognatic profile"

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
how do you define "orthognatic profile"

The one in the left.

Dr-Joel-Defrancq-1438962245045694500_4462.jpg

Basically, everything in the same line with the head in the frankfurt plane position*:
Head alignment according to the Frankfurt plane

* Most "antefaces" are actually orthognatic profiles with head tilt and as such out of the frankfurt plane.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 3 others
The one in the left.

Dr-Joel-Defrancq-1438962245045694500_4462.jpg

Basically, everything in the same line with the head in the frankfurt plane position*:
View attachment 1935248

* Most "antefaces" are actually orthognatic profiles with head tilt and as such out of the frankfurt plane.
Dr. Pagnoni will transform me from middle pic to left pic (y)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Oberyn, Preoximerianas, Pumanator and 1 other person
The limitations of LeFort 1...

• So Sad
View attachment 1935140
oh god the nasal projection angle even suprasses the ideal male range of .55-.7 and way dogmaxxed in accordance to the ideal female range of .55-.6 this is really pushing it to be honest
View attachment 1935142
View attachment 1935143
her Condylion-Gonion Menton Angle is 6.6 degrees below the lips which is ideal as well
View attachment 1935146View attachment 1935147
Ramus to Mandible Ratio is WAY below the ideal range of 5:3-5:9 this ramus is extremely short in comparison to this extremely forward grown mandible

Looking at her frankfort occlusal plane this chin seems to have good projection, as it suprasses both the nasion and glabella
View attachment 1935148
Her lower lip exceeds Rickett's E Line (The Esthetic Plane) by more than 1 mm, when it should be 2-3mm behind the line in caucasoid faces
View attachment 1935162
View attachment 1935153
The holdaway line (H line/Harmony line) measures the distance from subnasale to a line tangent to the soft-tissue chin and the vermillion border of the upper lip. In Caucasians this distance is ideally 5 mm but can vary between 3 and 7 mm. In well-balanced Caucasian faces the H line should just touch the outer contour of the upper lip and the lower lip should be on the H line or within 1 mm of it. African-American H line measurements from subnasale to the H line average 13 ± 3 mm so this is ideal
View attachment 1935154
the steiner s1 line measures the upper and lower lip protrusion. Ideally, the lips should touch the reference line which they actually suprass it by .6mm
View attachment 1935164
sushner's s2 line Ideal is 8.8mm for the upper lip, 6.7mm for the lower lip for women. Ideally for men, 10.3mm for the upper lip, and 7.8mm for the lower lip.
View attachment 1935165

it seems like the main problem from this bimax result is that the lower third is to forward grown in accordance to the ramus nasal tip is WAY too overprojected and the radix is vertically too high never been a huge fan of alfaro's work, i've always liked gunson (overpriced i know) and pagnoni because i went to him myself for bimax and ascended hard
Youre an autist. It isnt this serious.

This is what I consider a male anteface, others can feel free to correct me
I think it looks good when forehead isn't too slanted because that's a very primitive pacific islander/general ethnic trait imo

Guys like Damian Kater are extremely forward grown but it results in the mandible looking super long which is typical among the new zoomer breed but one might argue it's less masc looking than a jaw that's less dogmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 23017
Youre an autist. It isnt this serious.
Yeah it is this fucking serious the only thing that matters is being 8 PSL and if u don’t fit every check mark for all 92 ratios angles and features then it’s over and you will never get a girlfriend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 21044, Preoximerianas and 3 others
very very good looking result. you guys are all low iq if you think that this is a bad result

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ScramFranklin, CristianT and ItsOver999
Yeah it is this fucking serious the only thing that matters is being 8 PSL and if u don’t fit every check mark for all 92 ratios angles and features then it’s over and you will never get a girlfriend
Well considering that theyre a girl and probably not a lesbian then im sure theyre fine...

This op is a disgusting subhuman

He didn't do that surgery.

It was another surgeon that works there

Well considering that theyre a girl and probably not a lesbian then im sure theyre fine...
it's not possible to get a girlfriend without being 8 PSL thats the truth

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
This is what I consider a male anteface, others can feel free to correct me
I think it looks good when forehead isn't too slanted because that's a very primitive pacific islander/general ethnic trait imo

View attachment 1935349

Guys like Damian Kater are extremely forward grown but it results in the mandible looking super long which is typical among the new zoomer breed but one might argue it's less masc looking than a jaw that's less dogmaxxed

View attachment 1935354

The thing is, you can't judge a side profile from those pictures, because those are not correct side profiles with the head in the frankfurt plane position:

3142997_Head-alignment-according-to-the-Frankfurt-plane.png

Their heads are not fully in profile. First guy is opening his mouth in a semi 3/4 view and looking down a bit. Second guy is also not fully in side profile, with camera below his head and tilting his head upwards (angle frauding).
Those most likely are orthognatic profiles with angle frauding.

An "anteface" in the way most of this forum thinks about it or excessive bimaxillary protrusion looks weird and dogmaxxed, like the girl in the OP.

Last edited:
  • Woah
only anteface accepted in 2023

comment_1667602110wXhyCNHTV92vsUx8swfrnb,w400.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, AscendingHero, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
Their upper maxillas still look lackluster compared to everything else. Does Alfaro do anything for the upper maxilla?

From fuckable 99% to 99.9% of white knight soyboy cucks

henry cavill have anteface, I don't care other psl fags so anteface rulezzz

View attachment 1935140
View attachment 1935142
View attachment 1935143
View attachment 1935146View attachment 1935147

View attachment 1935148
View attachment 1935162
View attachment 1935153
View attachment 1935154
View attachment 1935164
View attachment 1935165

where tf do you learn all that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
alfaro costs a whole mortgage he's like $40k which is not affordable for most people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729