All college courses are bad except the medical course

H

hytt

Master
When you are a doctor you will always have a guaranteed high paying job and this is a reality in almost every single country.
That's why I'm doing it right now.
If you become a surgeon it's even better because you earn way more.
So if you are still not in college, focus on going to the medical course. If you are already in college and it's not the medical course, abandon it and then rejoin in the medical course.
If you need to wageslave don't forget you can always do this course in the future. Just save enough money to buy your stuff in your 20's and then you do it in your 30's.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and midlatinocel
When you are a doctor you will always have a guaranteed high paying job and this is a reality in almost every single country.
So if you are still not in college, focus on going to the medical course. If you are already in college and it's not the medical course, abandon it and then rejoin in the medical course.
If you need to wageslave don't forget you can always do this course in the future. Just save enough money to buy your stuff in your 20's and then you do it in your 30's.
dude just shut the fuck up please.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 19453 and 4 others
if a retarded like u is doing a course, its nothing more than a propaganda for others to not do it

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
if a retarded like u is doing a course, its nothing more than a propaganda for others to not do it
Not even with all of this propaganda you would be capable of doing it since you have the IQ of a monkey. Your memorization skills are limited on the short term experience of how many banana you need to eat everyday to fulfill your inner monkey genetic urge

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Not even with all of this propaganda you would be capable of doing it since you have the IQ of a monkey. Your memorization skills are limited on the short term experience of how many banana you need to eat everyday to fulfill your inner monkey genetic urge
glad you know its pure memorization. Requires zero critical thinking, explains how even a reard like u can study it. I recomend for you to not argue or talk with someone ever, i know u have no idea how u sound like (otherwise u wouldnt have sufficient self steem to do so) because its just embarassing. U r literally retarded.

Just remembered u r a basement dweller so there isnt even someone for you to argue with.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 19453, BloodClot and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 19453 and 11 others
glad you know its pure memorization. Requires zero critical thinking, explains how even a reard like u can study it. I recomend for you to not argue or talk with someone ever, i know u have no idea how u sound like (otherwise u wouldnt have sufficient self steem to do so) because its just embarassing. U r literally retarded.

Just remembered u r a basement dweller so there isnt even someone for you to argue with.
Finally you confirmed that you are a poor faggots who is doing some soy college course like Arts or Gender Studies. You will be cleaning my fucking toilet in 10 years faggot

Finally you confirmed that you are a poor faggots who is doing some soy college course like Arts or Gender Studies. You will be cleaning my fucking toilet in 10 years faggot
didnt read shut the fuck up dog

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
the fact u keep bragging about money just tell everything one need to know

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Your forgetting to mention the 7 years it takes before you earn money, the amount of debt you'll be in

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Deleted member 6128
Your forgetting to mention the 7 years it takes before you earn money, the amount of debt you'll be in
That's in burgerland. In Europe most universities are public. And even in burgerland I think it would be worthy the debt. But as I said if you need to wageslave just buy stuff first and when you have more stability you can become doctor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, midlatinocel and poopoohead
That's in burgerland. In Europe most universities are public. And even in burgerland I think it would be worthy the debt. But as I said if you need to wageslave just buy stuff first and when you have more stability you can become doctor
I'm talking about Europe

Your forgetting to mention the 7 years
It takes 7 years but you will have guaranteed high paying job everywhere. There are always demand for doctors.

It takes 7 years but you will have guaranteed high paying job everywhere. There are always demand for doctors.
That's part is true, I might still go for med school but pharmacy is a bit moe appealing rn

Are your for real? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeah, it's easier to get into takes 4 years and work is less demanding you get good pay and can do extra services for more money.
Not to mention scaling by owning multiple pharmacies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and hytt
college is only worth it for 6 figures.

Imagine wasting at least ten years of your prime in medical school.

โ€ข To begin with, you need the intelligence, personality, patience, time, and money that are necessary to survive in medical school.

โ€ข You are constantly under pressure and have almost no time to enjoy your prime years of life.

โ€ข Then after you graduate at the age of 30 or so, you look awful and old thanks to stressful, sleepless nights.

โ€ข It is a high-paying profession, but it cannot make up for your wasted youth unless you have the vocation for it.

โ€ข Plus, you are more likely to commit suicide than your peers.

โ€ข It is arguable whether women would even care about how much money you make if you are not good-looking, unless she is only interested in your money.

โ€ข You barely see Chads in medical school. Doctors are average-looking at best.

Medical students have the worst lifestyles, between drinking and smoking to cope with stress and taking pills to boost their cognitive abilities. Not to mention their unstable circadian schedules. Very few leave their studies in good health and good habits, the only comfort being that at least they can earn a good living.
What prime do you have if you aren't Chad?
Bitches will find the average looksmaxxer disgusting and almost no one here is Chadlite.
"Pressure" is relative and all university courses require dedication. The medical school isn't even the hardest course, it's all just memorization.
The kind of lifestyle you have or if you want to commit suicide it's all your choice. You can keep peak health by eating well and exercising while you are in the medical school if you want to, and you can also try to fuck foids in the university environment if you aren't subhuman and have social skills.
I'm not saying you should do medical school to attract women. I'm saying you should do it for yourself because it's the best and probably the most valued field of profession and extremely easy to moneymaxx once you are a doctor compared to all the others courses.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Coming from a premed student i definitely would not want everyone to be a doctor. Itโ€™s geniunely a difficult ass path ngl

Taking organic chemistry right now and i know it would be over for 99% of low IQ subhumans if they had to take it

Just lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, PubertyMaxxer and latincell95
Wow. at first I was alright with these stupid tiktok retards joining but now its starting to get retarded and useless

JoinedAug 29, 2023

Coming from a premed student i definitely would not want everyone to be a doctor. Itโ€™s geniunely a difficult ass path ngl

Taking organic chemistry right now and i know it would be over for 99% of low IQ subhumans if they had to take it

Just lol
Imagine thinking that you need high IQ to do this course. Try doing math

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Shut the fuck nigger. Negro descendant
JFL at Portugese larper.
You're shit medical degree is the equivalent of a communications degree in America
The most useful operating tools in Portugal are a knife and a spork.
I currently make you're month's rent in about a day

JFL at Portugese larper.
You're shit medical degree is the equivalent of a communications degree in America
The most useful operating tools in Portugal are a knife and a spork.
I currently make you're month's rent in about a day
I'm not Portuguese. I'm from the Netherlands and I have been living in Brazil since I was 8 you NEGRO.
You make nothing. You are a poor faggots from a medium class family at best. I am from a WHITE, rich family and what I gain alone just by existing from my family is the equivalent of what your family would gain if your momma worked as a high tier whore for 6 months everyday

Imagine thinking that you need high IQ to do this course. Try doing math
You do need to be intelligent or at least in my case, dedicated. It requires understanding complex carbon based molecules in 3 dimensions and properties of every fucking little irrelevant molecule even remotely related to organic life

Although I agree math sucks cock too and is just as difficult

• +1
orgo and every single life sci course is piss easy compared to math.

• +1
This is not true, if you study Medecine in a third world country. Studies are very long, the pay if you work at a hospital is bad. the only way to get a high pay is to study even more and do a speciality. ( 7 years for general medecine + 5 years for residency) and than it's still not garenteed you will make it in the private sector.

Also even if you want to leave to a first world country, with Medecine it's the hardest road because every country have their own system for medecine and most won't recognize you diploma and you need to waste again years and repass exams to even have a chance and get your degree recognized.

Meanwhile if you study other stuff in Universities it's recognized everywhere (license, master, PHD), studies are shorter and you can move overseas when you want with your diploma.

It might be better in a first world country with the high pay when you graduate and high social status of being a docor, but it's also very competitive and studies are very long

Last edited:
This is not true, if you study Medecine in a third world country. Studies are very long, the pay if you work at a hospital is bad. the only way to get a high pay is to study even more and do a speciality. ( 7 years for general medecine + 5 years for residency) and than it's still not garenteed you will make it in the private sector.

Also even if you want to leave to a first world country, with Medecine it's the hardest road because every country have their own system for medecine and most won't recognize you diploma and you need to waste again years and repass exams to even have a chance and get your degree recognized.

Meanwhile if you study other stuff in Universities it's recognized everywhere (license, master, PHD), studies are shorter and you can move overseas when you want with your diploma.

It might be better in a first world country with the high pay when you graduate and high social status of being a docor, but it's also very competitive and studies are very long
Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ you have no idea of what you are talking about holy fucking shit!
I live in a third world country and the salary of doctos in public hospital is extremely high compared to everyone else. If you work in Brazil as a doctor you are already in the top 1% of the population just doing basic consults. If you are a surgeon you are easily in the top 1%. It means that for someone who lives here this person will already be able to have a very expensive lifestyle with no worries at some big house at a rich part of the city.
The only place where medical school is undervaluated is in Cuba and probably North Korea.
Why wouldn't you qualify to the private sector? Are you fucking dumb? ๐Ÿ˜‚
And yes, to be a brain surgeon you need to do 5 years of residency, but look at how much money these fuckers make.

• +1
There's no real downsides to studying medicine. Don't listen to grass is greener type temporarily stressed out residents/med students who'll look back and understand that they made the right choice in life. If you manage your time efficiently you can easily have an active social life and interests while in med school. Medicine is literally a guaranteed six figure job, if you're lucky enough to get the chance to do it just go for it. Or you can pussy out like me and regret it.

And if you're an incel what are you really missing out on? The uni life where you just rot at home and skip half your classes to end up in a mediocre white collar job or unemployed? Or engineering which is almost as much work as medicine plus you have to actually be high IQ to do it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, hytt and PubertyMaxxer
Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ you have no idea of what you are talking about holy fucking shit!
I live in a third world country and the salary of doctos in public hospital is extremely high compared to everyone else. If you work in Brazil as a doctor you are already in the top 1% of the population just doing basic consults. If you are a surgeon you are easily in the top 1%. It means that for someone who lives here this person will already be able to have a very expensive lifestyle with no worries at some big house at a rich part of the city.
The only place where medical school is undervaluated is in Cuba and probably North Korea.
Why wouldn't you qualify to the private sector? Are you fucking dumb? ๐Ÿ˜‚
And yes, to be a brain surgeon you need to do 5 years of residency, but look at how much money these fuckers make.
I'm a doctor ๐Ÿ˜ญ here in my country the pay is low in the public hospital. For the private sector it's very competitive because everyone wants to do it so there is a big competition for the best specialities.
Sergeons in my country also have a low pay in the hospital and work the most so everyone wants to avoid it and it's usually the worst doctors who choose it. They can make good money only if they work for private clinics on the side

You have it good in Brazil, you should be thankfull

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I'm not Portuguese. I'm from the Netherlands and I have been living in Brazil since I was 8 you NEGRO.
You make nothing. You are a poor faggots from a medium class family at best. I am from a WHITE, rich family and what I gain alone just by existing from my family is the equivalent of what your family would gain if your momma worked as a high tier whore for 6 months everyday
fucking idiot brazil is even worse.
Youre rich family in brazil couldn't afford a 1 bedroom aparment in my states brokest city
Gtfoh larper.
Your potential high earning was immediately canceled out by you living in Brazil + you're still basically wage slaving and are gonna have the roughest 8 years of school ever where you're going to be hooked on Vicodin and other uppers and downers + youre on call at random hours of the day making it impossible to have a social life and be energized.

What I made in about 2 hours today would literally be a lifesaving amount to your family.

Move countries and switch to plastic surgery and you would have an easier life tho. (But if u fuck up once you're screwed)

Imagine wasting at least ten years of your prime in medical school.

โ€ข To begin with, you need the intelligence, personality, patience, time, and money that are necessary to survive in medical school.

โ€ข You are constantly under pressure and have almost no time to enjoy your prime years of life.

โ€ข Then after you graduate at the age of 30 or so, you look awful and old thanks to stressful, sleepless nights.

โ€ข It is a high-paying profession, but it cannot make up for your wasted youth unless you have the vocation for it.

โ€ข Plus, you are more likely to commit suicide than your peers.

โ€ข It is arguable whether women would even care about how much money you make if you are not good-looking, unless she is only interested in your money.

โ€ข You barely see Chads in medical school. Doctors are average-looking at best.

Medical students have the worst lifestyles, between drinking and smoking to cope with stress and taking pills to boost their cognitive abilities. Not to mention their unstable circadian schedules. Very few leave their studies in good health and good habits, the only comfort being that at least they can earn a good living.
Looking back, I'm now glad that I worked menial part-time jobs in my youth, and enjoyed lots of free time doing the things I liked. That's priceless.

• Love it
fucking idiot brazil is even worse.
Youre rich family in brazil couldn't afford a 1 bedroom aparment in my states brokest city
Gtfoh larper.
Your potential high earning was immediately canceled out by you living in Brazil + you're still basically wage slaving and are gonna have the roughest 8 years of school ever where you're going to be hooked on Vicodin and other uppers and downers + youre on call at random hours of the day making it impossible to have a social life and be energized.

View attachment 2432571
What I made in about 2 hours today would literally be a lifesaving amount to your family.

Move countries and switch to plastic surgery and you would have an easier life tho. (But if u fuck up once you're screwed)
My family was already rich before I was born you fucking negro larper. My grandfather is a banker and his brothers are also rich just from exploring chinks in China.
You are a larper who probably lives in a middle class house of $ 700.000. Not only I would be able to buy your shithole home but I would also be able to pay your mom to be my personal whore. Too bad she is probably an old hag.
But I don't need to buy your shithole house because my family already have properties in Florida, and each of them are way above what your wageslaving can afford in a year.
What you make in 2 hours is nothing. This isn't even enough to pay for a blowjob from a mid tier whore. But you talk as if it's a huge amount of money ๐Ÿ˜‚
And I'm gonna open my own medical business once I graduate, not just wageslave.

Looking back, I'm now glad that I worked menial part-time jobs in my youth, and enjoyed lots of free time doing the things I liked. That's priceless.
Are you a Chad?

Are you a Chad?
Sort of:

What you make in 2 hours is nothing. This isn't even enough to pay for a blowjob from a mid tier whore. But you talk as if it's a huge amount of money ๐Ÿ˜‚
That's in USD you fucking idiot not you're weak ass pesos. It's what I made today. Not saying it was a huge amount to me but it is slightly better than my average and it is a LOT of money. To put it in comparison for your dull little brain to understand. A 100k job makes 48$ an hour. I made 270. If I did work per hour (I won't because I'm not a wageslaver (nothing wrong with that)) that would be around 533k per year.

Quit LARPING and saying you MIGHT make more than 500k a year by somehow opening up your own medical business (fucking retardical). I am quite literally a 0.01% earner in the highest economical place on earth. Most people on earth literally dream of taking a vacation where I live. It's actually on their bucket list.

You're literally a subhuman limp-wristed larping sicko confirmed (evidence below)
https://looksmax.org/threads/are-there-any-serious-guides-here-on-bonesmashing.819889/ (only subhumans do this)

Sort of:

Do you know what your condition is called?

Also, I think its fine if you bloat randomly as long as youre chad for 80% of the time.
Also 13%bf is easily doable. Im at like 12ish% rn and i maintain it all year long but thats only cuz Idrc about the foods taste and have a very low appetite regardless

• +1
That's in USD you fucking idiot not you're weak ass pesos. It's what I made today. Not saying it was a huge amount to me but it is slightly better than my average and it is a LOT of money. To put it in comparison for your dull little brain to understand. A 100k job makes 48$ an hour. I made 270. If I did work per hour (I won't because I'm not a wageslaver (nothing wrong with that)) that would be around 533k per year.

Quit LARPING and saying you MIGHT make more than 500k a year by somehow opening up your own medical business (fucking retardical). I am quite literally a 0.01% earner in the highest economical place on earth. Most people on earth literally dream of taking a vacation where I live. It's actually on their bucket list.

You're literally a subhuman limp-wristed larping sicko confirmed (evidence below)
https://looksmax.org/threads/are-there-any-serious-guides-here-on-bonesmashing.819889/ (only subhumans do this)
I was talking about dollars you fucking retard. The money of my family isn't inside the Brazil. You talk as if 500 dollars were a lot of money ๐Ÿ˜‚. Again this is not enough to pay for blowjob from a Becky.
I'm not larping saying I will make more than you make with my business, I'm saying that what you make is comical by the standards of my family.

And yes, negro, I'm not only going to legitimately make more money than you, I will have an entire fucking hospital to exploit Brazilian monkeys.

I was talking about dollars you fucking retard. The money of my family isn't inside the Brazil. You talk as if 500 dollars were a lot of money ๐Ÿ˜‚. Again this is not enough to pay for blowjob from a Becky.
I'm not larping saying I will make more than you make with my business, I'm saying that what you make is comical by the standards of my family.

And yes, negro, I'm not only going to legitimately make more money than you, I will have an entire fucking hospital to exploit Brazilian monkeys.
Post proof. Show me a pic of the inside of your apartment or view. Something that would make sense if you had money.

540 dollars in 2 hours is a lot of money retard. Anyone who doesn't think so is a broken retard

Also, you are literally a self-claimed LDARer and VERY UGLY to have tried bone smashing

My GENETICS are literally better than you base by base strand by strand and so is my economic status.
Even if you do succeed in opening a clinic (0.00000000001% chance) why would you want to do it in brazil of all places.
Nobody there has much money so you would be rich but brazil rich (broke anywhere else with high cost of living).

Just lol

We take Organic and Inorganic Chemistry for A levels Chemistry here in Singapore.

"the medical course"

bro why do i know what country your from already

Also being a chad surgeon is based but subhuman doctor - not so much

Users who are viewing this thread

• Tiku
Back