ALL LOOKSMAXING INCELS SHOULD BECOME BUDDHISTS

vrilmaxxer

vrilmaxxer

subhuman übermensch
Bro it’s so simple, buddhists live for free in temples, stay celibate which most incels already do and are bald because they don’t believe in going after looks. You just chill/meditate and then ascend from the eternal cycle + free living.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsara, endlessummer, BoredPrince and 3 others
Bumpers

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
i’m already a buddhist

it’s peaceful innit
IMG 0773

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
The buddha was the og blackpiller

My ancestors were Buddhists.

Because we are muzzies now.
I mean that’s pretty based, they stone trannies to death. If I could do that I’d convert tbh

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
buddhism is a gay cult. just kill yourself instead if you're intent on giving up all attachments and living for the sole purpose of avoiding suffering.

I mean that’s pretty based, they stone trannies to death. If I could do that I’d convert tbh
We tend to stone fags and let trannies dance for us.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and vrilmaxxer
buddhism is a gay cult. just kill yourself instead if you're intent on giving up all attachments and living only to avoid suffering.
But then you get reincarnated as a cockroach my nigga

But then you get reincarnated as a cockroach my nigga
reincarnation is nonsense, like literal nonsense. the idea that i could somehow become a cockroach doesn't make any sense.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan, GuyFromSingapore and incelmogger
Where in pakiland? Are just Indian copy or Pashtun or Dardic from Kashmir.
Around the capital. Also, before the Pasthuns from Afghanistan migrated into the territory but back then there was also buddhism in Afghanistan. According to genetic research, my people form their own genetic cluster while also being the closest modern-day population to the people of that Buddhist civilization. Funny you mention Kashmir because my paternal family came from Jammu and Kashmir centuries ago. Don't know of any migration history from my maternal family. Should do a DNA test maybe.

• Woah
Reactions: vrilmaxxer
How do you know? 🤔
because i know that my apparent persistence through time as a singular entity that's the same thing from one moment to the next depends on my memories, my experience being associated with a particular body (mine), and the content of my experience relating back to previous content. none of that can be preserved by some cockroach, so there's no sense in which "I" can become a cockroach.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and incelmogger
because i know that my apparent persistence through time as a singular entity that's the same thing from one moment to the next depends on my memories, my experience being associated with a particular body (mine), and the content of my experience relating back to previous content. none of that can be preserved by some cockroach, so there's no sense in which "I" can become a cockroach.
Dnr but can’t wait to step on you as a cockroach

• JFL
Reactions: Samsara and incelmogger
It would be cooler if it was still a Aryan religion

Around the capital. Also, before the Pasthuns from Afghanistan migrated into the territory but back then there was also buddhism in Afghanistan. According to genetic research, my people form their own genetic cluster while also being the closest modern-day population to the people of that Buddhist civilization. Funny you mention Kashmir because my paternal family came from Jammu and Kashmir centuries ago. Don't know of any migration history from my maternal family. Should do a DNA test maybe.
Very nice 👍 I larp as white on .org but I am Pashtun from Azad Kashmir

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger and Michael Myers
Very nice 👍 I larp as white on .org but I am Pashtun from Azad Kashmir
First time I've heard of a non-muzzie one! I bet they give you a hard time, they're about the biggest gate-keeping community I've come across.

First time I've heard of a non-muzzie one! I bet they give you a hard time, they're about the biggest gate-keeping community I've come across.
I live in Canada, there are so many fucking Indians it’s like an infestation. I am mixed with an Assyrian background from dad’s side. Mom is from the Sudhanoti District of Azad Kashmir.

• Woah
Hinduism is better. We're like Buddhism but we worship God.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incelmogger, GuyFromSingapore and Michael Myers
I was esoteric spiritual panentheist (evolian type after a year) for like 2-3 years but I pretty much went back to Catholicism. Catholicism is a better cope and there’s more intellectual evidence for it. Plus I wasn’t deep into practicing it

Our ancestors used to be Buddhist, but now we throwin' up M's, yeah we Muslim, so what? Im smokin' on all the OPPS, ya'll heard me??

• Love it
Reactions: vrilmaxxer
Our ancestors used to be Buddhist, but now we throwin' up M's, yeah we Muslim, so what? Im smokin' on all the OPPS, ya'll heard me??
I see your IK profile picture... another Pak mogger detected.

I see your IK profile picture... another Pak mogger detected.

Thnx. I took a break from the forum due to getting a job, hanging out with friends, and going to the gym; Also, I am Turkish, Pakistani, and Indian (mixed!!).

• Woah
Thnx. I took a break from the forum due to getting a job, hanging out with friends, and going to the gym; Also, I am Turkish, Pakistani, and Indian (mixed!!).
Very interesting mix bhai, I love Imran Khan too, PTI for life!!!!
😍🥰

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Alton
Very interesting mix bhai, I love Imran Khan too, PTI for life!!!!
😍🥰

Appreciate it gang, it is hella cringe 2 say but @ school ppl think I am black, hispanic (rarely), or a mix (mainly lightskin?? lmao).

Appreciate it gang, it is hella cringe 2 say but @ school ppl think I am black, hispanic (rarely), or a mix (mainly lightskin?? lmao).
Brutal, are you tall and have good bone structure?

Brutal, are you tall and have good bone structure?

I am 5'10 (~178 centimeters) and 95 kilograms right now (I used to be ~70 kg haha) so I look kind of compact. I am pretty boneless in terms of cheekbones and also high bodyfat right now. I can message you if needed.

I am 5'10 (~178 centimeters) and 95 kilograms right now (I used to be ~70 kg haha) so I look kind of compact. I am pretty boneless in terms of cheekbones and also high bodyfat right now. I can message you if needed.
Sure pm

Bro it’s so simple, buddhists live for free in temples, stay celibate which most incels already do and are bald because they don’t believe in going after looks. You just chill/meditate and then ascend from the eternal cycle + free living.
I can get killed for leaving Islam bhai