All my problems would be fixed if an MTB let me fuck her

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
JFL at the copers here saying women wont fix your problems when your problem is NOT GETTING WOMEN. all it takes is 1 fucking MTB whore but ALAS, this cant happen because they are awlays, effortlesly find someone beter than me. FUUUUUCK :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Joe Rogancel, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
Seek help

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464

• Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Deleted member 57464
So you admitted ur a fakecel 😂

WOMEN DO NOT FEED THE SOUL. if you want to escape the perpetual cycle of sadness and wrath, you must must at any expense feed your soul. You fuck the MTB and you feel good but your soul is still a starving Ethiopian.

WOMEN DO NOT FEED THE SOUL. if you want to escape the perpetual cycle of sadness and wrath, you must must at any expense feed your soul. You fuck the MTB and you feel good but your soul is still a starving Ethiopian.
cope

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
  • JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
Only girl u can get is balck queen

• So Sad
JFL at the copers here saying women wont fix your problems when your problem is NOT GETTING WOMEN. all it takes is 1 fucking MTB whore but ALAS, this cant happen because they are awlays, effortlesly find someone beter than me. FUUUUUCK :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
yea i was incel my entire life than fucked this freaky mtb and i legit feel like i ascended forms lol

• Woah