All police officers should be killed

Xtra

Xtra

Police are literally just thugs with badges. They don't contribute anything they don't solve actual crime, they go after random guys to kidnap them in the middle of the night for stuff like drugs (harmless), pixels on a screen (harmless), and don't forget they can shoot you dead and walk free as if nothing ever happened. Police and police bootlickers should all be sentenced to death.

• +1
Reactions: N1666, SA7, fukmylyf and 1 other person
If we don't have police, who is going to look after order in the streets? It would turn into a full chaos.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Esteban1997, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
what would replace them then?

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and Shkreliii
:geek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895, lemonnz and Shkreliii
If we don't have police, who is going to look after order in the streets? It would turn into a full chaos.
what would replace them then?
The same way its been before police were invented in the 19th century. Armed and organized populace for small-mid time criminals, the military for big time criminals.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Ricky212, TsarTsar444, fukmylyf and 2 others
How old are you, dumbass? Do you prefer martial rule instead? Either we have state-backed thugs with badges with a modicum of honor and laws they abide by or we have monster vermin from the streets and vigilante mob justice and anarchy.

• +1
Reactions: ominion and Shkreliii
How old are you, dumbass? Do you prefer martial rule instead? Either we have state-backed thugs with badges with a modicum of honor and laws they abide by or we have monster vermin from the streets and vigilante mob justice and anarchy.
my age has nothing to do with this. police would be fine if they only went after ACTUAL CRIMINALS but no they are thugs with badges who go after you for doing nothing. you can get years in prison for nothing

refer to what @bloomercel said

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
stfu libtard kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895, HitAndRun, Shkreliii and 1 other person
Leftists nigger tier of a post. You want them killed because you are the one who is fucking animal who can't behave. Normal people are grateful that animals like you are taken down by policemen.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: N1666, Ricky212, Shkreliii and 1 other person
The same way its been before police were invented in the 19th century. Armed and organized populace for small-mid time criminals, the military for big time criminals.
the armed and organised populace would just evolve into another form of police officers again tho

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
im not a liberal. im not a police bootlicker either (you clearly are)
fucking retard, clearly ur a libtard cause u call anyone who doesn't think the same bootlickers. only libtards do that

Leftists nigger tier of a post. You want them killed because you are the one who is fucking animal who can't behave. Normal people are grateful that animals like you are taken down by policemen.
im not a nigger thug you braindead police bootlicker. i want them killed because they are thugs with badges (no better than niggers), they arrest people and throw them in prison for years for doing nothing, they abuse their power constantly, they shoot people dead for nothing

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and fukmylyf
agree. They're all corrupt, bullies, weak ass bitches. It makes me so happy when cops get killed.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and bloomercel
fucking retard, clearly ur a libtard cause u call anyone who doesn't think the same bootlickers. only libtards do that
you went on my post and called me a libtard. instead of just disagreeing and going on another post you commented that, which makes you a bootlicker

Arme and organized populace have no standards to abide by. If you think more innocent people won't be killed by that system, you're out of your mind. Military rule/justice is also harsh and unforgiving.

Less people—and especially less innocent people—will not die under your proposal. You'll ironically be living in an even harsher police state

im not a nigger thug you braindead police bootlicker. i want them killed because they are thugs with badges (no better than niggers), they arrest people and throw them in prison for years for doing nothing, they abuse their power constantly, they shoot people dead for nothing
I live 30 years on this planet and I have never been arrested, guess why. Because I'm normaln person, I've been talking with policemen plenty of times and they are always nice. If I was fatherless nigger who is mad because he is animal, I would get bad treatment from policemen.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ricky212
Police are literally just thugs with badges. They don't contribute anything they don't solve actual crime, they go after random guys to kidnap them in the middle of the night for stuff like drugs (harmless), pixels on a screen (harmless), and don't forget they can shoot you dead and walk free as if nothing ever happened. Police and police bootlickers should all be sentenced to death.
Police are the cuck police, i still respect police cuz atleast they do something

I live 30 years on this planet and I have never been arrested, guess why. Because I'm normaln person, I've been talking with policemen plenty of times and they are always nice. If I was fatherless nigger who is mad because he is animal, I would get bad treatment from policemen.
one of my friends is in prison serving multiple years for doing nothing. how am i meant to respect police when they do stuff like that instead of going after real criminals

I dont like police in america thats true, but police are univerally needed, we actually need to dump more money, so more investigations against pedo rings, and rich people etc.

one of my friends is in prison serving multiple years for doing nothing. how am i meant to respect police when they do stuff like that instead of going after real criminals
What is nothing in this case? Appeal it with a lawyer

Arme and organized populace have no standards to abide by. If you think more innocent people won't be killed by that system, you're out of your mind. Military rule/justice is also harsh and unforgiving.

Less people—and especially less innocent people—will not die under your proposal. You'll ironically be living in an even harsher police state
cucked laws are the issue but police WILLINGLY SERVE those laws, that’s why i despise them, they choose to serve 1984 tier rules

police are glorified garbagemen

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212

People used to revolt because of 10% tariffs. Income tax was unthinkable, you legally owned your wife and children. Now you work at least 20 years of your life for the state, not including mandatory schooling. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Don't like it? The helpful police man is there to set you on the right path.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Xtra
People used to revolt because of 10% tariffs. Income tax was unthinkable, you legally owned your wife and children. Now you work at least 20 years of your life for the state, not including mandatory schooling. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Don't like it? The helpful police man is there to set you on the right path.
and if you try to get a young girl instead of throwing all your income at an ungrateful gold digger you get imprisoned for years (this is literally what happened to my friend)

anyone who defends police or defends cucked laws is just a slave. it’s total slave bootlicker behaviour

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
and if you try to get a young girl instead of throwing all your income at an ungrateful gold digger you get imprisoned for years (this is literally what happened to my friend)

anyone who defends police or defends cucked laws is just a slave. it’s total slave bootlicker behaviour
how old was the girl

OP sounding like a sheboon rn ngl

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
OP sounding like a sheboon rn ngl
dude read above my fucking close friend is in prison for nothing
i have a reason to hate police im not a thug

police = criminals without balls

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, bloomercel, n0rthface and 1 other person
dude read above my fucking close friend is in prison for nothing
i have a reason to hate police im not a thug
early teens (me and him are both late teens)
So you’re malding that your friend got caught doing something he shouldn’t do now he has to face the consequences?

:lul: Nigger tier logic ngl

He broke the law dude it is what it is

• JFL
Reactions: ominion

Police love being in positions of power. A lot of them were likely bullied at school or abused by their parents.

They love arresting people and will always try to find a reason to detain you.

They aren't much better than pedo hunters, but I personally hate pedo hunters more.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, bloomercel, fukmylyf and 1 other person
So you’re malding that your friend got caught doing something he shouldn’t do now he has to face the consequences?

:lul: Nigger tier logic ngl

He broke the law dude it is what it is
if you're that stupid that you can't take into account that the "crime" that he "shouldn't have been doing" shouldn't be considered a crime in the first place i think you're the one with the nigger tier logic here

he tried dating a girl he didn't kill someone or commit armed robbery

• +1
Police love being in positions of power. A lot of them were likely bullied at school or abused by their parents.

They love arresting people and will always try to find a reason to detain you.

They aren't much better than pedo hunters, but I personally hate pedo hunters more.
yep this explains why almost all policemen are dating policewomen. no normal women would go near police scum

if you're that stupid that you can't take into account that the "crime" that he "shouldn't have been doing" shouldn't be considered a crime in the first place i think you're the one with the nigger tier logic here

he tried dating a girl he didn't kill someone or commit armed robbery
Did he actually have sex with her that’s the real question

Also if you’re so afraid to say the age and just limit it to late teens and early teens I’ll just assume your friend is like 18-19 and the foid is like 13-15

im not doxxing someone i like for an internet forum full of retards
ye bro saying the age of a girl on the internet will lead us to finding your friend for sure even though he hasnt been sentenced yet and we don’t know what country

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Did he actually have sex with her that’s the real question

Also if you’re so afraid to say the age and just limit it to late teens and early teens I’ll just assume your friend is like 18-19 and the foid is like 13-15
i don't know but regardless it shouldn't be a crime regardless of the age. even if she was 9 instead of early teens nothing should happen, slaying young pussy shouldn't just be for young idiot boys it should be for all men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, bloomercel and Kamui
i don't know but regardless it shouldn't be a crime regardless of the age. even if she was 9 instead of early teens nothing should happen, slaying young pussy shouldn't just be for young idiot boys it should be for all men
Can’t tell if you’re trying to be edgy here or not

Age of consent exists for a good reason and should stay that way, and the reason isn’t “muhhh 17 year olds are too young to consent!” Idgaf about that

If it didn’t exist then the amount of incels we have today would skyrocket due to foids willingly fucking on older dudes who are more developed, smarter, better financially etc etc
ye bro saying the age of a girl on the internet will lead us to finding your friend for sure even though he hasnt been sentenced yet and we don’t know what country
OP lives in Scotland I think where the age of consent is like 16 so the foid was definitely below that

Can’t tell if you’re trying to be edgy here or not

Age of consent exists for a good reason and should stay that way, and the reason isn’t “muhhh 17 year olds are too young to consent!” Idgaf about that

If it didn’t exist then the amount of incels we have today would skyrocket due to foids willingly fucking on older dudes who are more developed, smarter, better financially etc etc
age of consent laws literally cause inceldom.

an average looking 5'10 19-22 year old man might not be much to women of his age range but hes male height, has a car, has freedom, looks like a man not a boy, so in a society with zero age of consent he could easily go for much younger girls and impress them just by existing. however aoc laws and brainwashing make 99% of young girls reject all older men and for the 1% that dont, you risk going to jail for years over it for no reason

• +1
age of consent laws literally cause inceldom.

an average looking 5'10 19-22 year old man might not be much to women of his age range but hes male height, has a car, has freedom, looks like a man not a boy, so in a society with zero age of consent he could easily go for much younger girls and impress them just by existing. however aoc laws and brainwashing make 99% of young girls reject all older men and for the 1% that dont, you risk going to jail for years over it for no reason
Yeah, and with foids who have easy access to dudes in their early 20s, what would that leave the younger guys with who have no looks nor prospects to speak of?

It sounds to me that this post isn’t cuz you actually care about the police but you’re just finding a reason to be mad that your friend is in jail rn cuz he wasn’t able to smash a JB now he must pay the age cuckery price of having big man Tyrone take his anal virginity in prison
Animated GIF

Yeah, and with foids who have easy access to dudes in their early 20s, what would that leave the younger guys with who have no looks nor prospects to speak of?
moron, not all early 20s guys are into 12-16yo girls, most likely it would just be me and a few other jbmaxxers dating them and the rest of girls that age would be with boys their age like it is right now

i definitely wouldn't be incel if age of consent turned from 16 to 0 tomorrow

What about infants? That would be fucked tbh

moron, not all early 20s guys are into 12-16yo girls, most likely it would just be me and a few other jbmaxxers dating them and the rest of girls that age would be with boys their age like it is right now

i definitely wouldn't be incel if age of consent turned from 16 to 0 tomorrow
If you wanna fuck minors so bad just book a flight to Latin America rn lmao

Can easily bag a 15 year old prostitute with only $100 USD in your pocket