All police officers should be killed

If you wanna fuck minors so bad just book a flight to Latin America rn lmao

Can easily bag a 15 year old prostitute with only $100 USD in your pocket
i dont want prostitutes or 15 year olds who look 25, i want cute young girls from my country. the type i would be dating right now if i didnt have to live under north korea tier laws

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Can’t tell if you’re trying to be edgy here or not

Age of consent exists for a good reason and should stay that way, and the reason isn’t “muhhh 17 year olds are too young to consent!” Idgaf about that

If it didn’t exist then the amount of incels we have today would skyrocket due to foids willingly fucking on older dudes who are more developed, smarter, better financially etc etc

OP lives in Scotland I think where the age of consent is like 16 so the foid was definitely below that
Age of consent exists to prevent marriage. Notice that teen girls can go to the club and suck off the local drug dealer, but cannot get married. It also doesn't apply to gays, they bugger teen(or younger) boys all the time and nothing happens to them. It's just marriage that is a crime against humanity.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Age of consent exists to prevent marriage. Notice that teen girls can go to the club and suck off the local drug dealer, but cannot get married. It also doesn't apply to gays, they bugger teen(or younger) boys all the time and nothing happens to them. It's just marriage that is a crime against humanity.
I feel like the part with gay dudes is cuz it’s much more subtle and based on the male psyche

Post nut clarity is much stronger for dudes so when 2 gay niggas have sex it’s more like just a one and done sort of thing, not too many strings attached (then again I’m not gay or can’t ask anybody gay if this is true so I’m just going off of hypothesis)

Meanwhile for foids to have sex with a guy they must have some sort of emotional connection, which is why foids run to the internet to talk about how they got “groomed” at 16 by a 22 year old even tho they were fully willing to get fucked by them

ok fine maybe not infants as that's weird as hell but it should be above 0 below 10, some random single digit age. as long as she can say yes and knows what sex is, that's all that matters
yes bro having sex with people who dont even know what sex is should be legal you definitely arent sick in the head

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
keep crying
hope ur bitch ass boyfriend gets a max sentence and gets raped in the ass everyday of the week by his black daddy

Joined Mar 3, 2024
Posts 73
who gives a fuck how much time some one spend on a incel forum if you actually care about that shit you need to get a real life. No one in the real world cares about this. ALSO your also a newgen ( so am I) you need atleast a 2022 join date before you start talking about join dates

who gives a fuck how much time some one spend on a incel forum if you actually care about that shit you need to get a real life. No one in the real world cares about this. ALSO your also a newgen ( so am I) you need atleast a 2022 join date before you start talking about join dates
i had a 2022 account im not a retarded tiktoker

i had a 2022 account im not a retarded tiktoker
Probably larp every one had a old account and is actually an og but even if it is true caring about post count is just pathetic

Probably larp every one had a old account and is actually an og but even if it is true caring about post count is just pathetic
whatever i don't take this shithole seriously it's just a clone of incels.is (which im banned from) but with more free speech