All that matters is being Good Looking

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
Ratings mean shit,When you see an attractive good looking girl you dont give her a rating and compare her to other models you seen on the internet same for girls when they see a GL dude all that matters is being good looking just that little step from ugly to good looking and you have no problems getting girls unless you are a manlet or incel mentally

• +1
Reactions: dodt, BigBiceps, Pex1992 and 2 others
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, LDNPari and Deleted member 678
Never knew this, thank you so much!

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Never knew this, thank you so much!
Most people here act like you need to be chad or chico to be good looking anything udner that is plain average or ugly and not attractive to girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, Usum, buflek and 2 others
7+psl or death

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari
Most people dont realize how hard is to be GL in Real life without pics frauding

Bullshit just be good looking and most woman will desire you
I want to push the boundaries and see how far I can go though, that's what this is about. Who cares about women

• +1
Reactions: Usum
I want to push the boundaries and see how far I can go though, that's what this is about. Who cares about women
Its harder than you think being good looking

Yes, but belnar93 is average, don't believe him when he says he fucks girls from tinder, you need better ratios to fuck women

Yes, but belnar93 is average, don't believe him when he says he fucks girls from tinder, you need better ratios to fuck women
Just be GL and thats hard in RL without frauding

Its harder than you think being good looking
Oh I have no illusions on that, it's all about trying anyway. The pursuit of looksmaxxing is a great cope for me.

Depends on location too. If youre in a big city like NYC, LA, Miami etc. Its harder and you have to be at least 6 PSL. But if youre in a small suburb town, its easier and you just need to be above average to get girls

Depends on location too. If youre in a big city like NYC, LA, Miami etc. Its harder and you have to be at least 6 PSL. But if youre in a small suburb town, its easier and you just need to be above average to get girls
allot of frauding online,being gl in rl is hard af i seen instagram models go from very gl to average without frauding in rl

men perceive a wide variety of female body types, races, ages, face as attractive whereas for women it is binary, you either gl or you ugly nigga

Most people here act like you need to be chad or chico to be good looking anything udner that is plain average or ugly and not attractive to girls
agree. thats why nobody should post pics on here because theres only ugly/average/chico tier on here. i dont wanna know how many people have gotten their self esteem killed on here cuz some retard gives a completely normal looking guy a psl 2.

Ratings mean shit,When you see an attractive good looking girl you dont give her a rating and compare her to other models you seen on the internet same for girls when they see a GL dude all that matters is being good looking just that little step from ugly to good looking and you have no problems getting girls unless you are a manlet or incel mentally
Not reeally theres more to it
Dick size too. Good thing I have a fucking SNAKE.

Not reeally theres more to it
Dick size too. Good thing I have a fucking SNAKE.
if ur GL enough even a dick doesnt matter that much anymore. as long as its not below average or smth