I look good but still can’t pull

NebulaExplorer

NebulaExplorer

I want to smash a blonde😔
I’ve been told I’m relatively good looking, and I’d rate myself high mtn (Don’t ask for pics unless you like to take it from the back) but I still don’t get any play, at all. I don’t really know how to hangout with girls or start a convo with them. I’m a bit quiet and introverted so I’m working on my charisma (I’ve already read all Charisma related threads on the forum and I’m reading “The Charisma Myth” - Olivia Fox) and being more outgoing, but I want to no if there’s any more social things I can do to get out there or if I’m just doing something wrong.

Last edited:
So you’re a mtn who gets mtn treatment and complains.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kristin, dannydipss, Deleted member 68396 and 6 others
do cocaine

• Love it
Reactions: NebulaExplorer
imagine waiting for girls to approach u as a high mtn kekw

i smoke, i drink, i fuck bitches, i skate. im basically the shit

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and rand anon
No pics no read

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kaz, Kristin, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
Females won’t approach you until you’re chadlite. Idk what you expected us to say other than talk to them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kristin and NebulaExplorer
you have no game or your to passive dont escalite with girls

• +1
I’ve been told I’m relatively good looking, and I’d rate myself high mtn (Don’t ask for pics unless you like to take it from the back) but I still don’t get any play, at all. I don’t really know how to hangout with girls or start a convo with them. I’m a bit quiet and introverted so I’m working on my charisma (I’ve already read all Charisma related threads on the forum and I’m reading “The Charisma Myth” - Olivia Fox) and being more outgoing, but I want to no if there’s any more social things I can do to get out there or if I’m just doing something wrong.
personality pill is a hard one to swallow

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I’m not I’m literally asking for advice?
There is no way to become more charismatic, or learn "rizz", game etc, u either have it or u don't. Your looks are currently not good enough to compensate for not being NT, so ur only option is to further looksmax

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: edodalic29, SoundnVision and NebulaExplorer
There is no way to become more charismatic, or learn "rizz", game etc, u either have it or u don't. Your looks are currently not good enough to compensate for not being NT, so ur only option is to further looksmax
I don’t know about this take, it seems like cope, also charisma is learnable.

• Hmm...
"I look good but still can't pull"
Nigga its because you don't look good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kaz and NebulaExplorer
Totally, Broscience >> Experts
my dude, if it was possible, this site, hardmaxxing in general, wouldn't exist. Why would anyone get extremely risky surgeries to improve their dating life if they could just improve their social skills? It's all genetically determined, but atleast with looks you can modify them, u can't drastically alter brain chemistry

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
my dude, if it was possible, this site, hardmaxxing in general, wouldn't exist. Why would anyone get extremely risky surgeries to improve their dating life if they could just improve their social skills? It's all genetically determined, but atleast with looks you can modify them, u can't drastically alter brain chemistry
Sadly this. You can become more confident and chatty over time but you can never hide non Neurotypical body language and speech, it's literally in your DNA.
I guess alot of people on here are still very young and don't realise it yet, you start to realise it seriously in your late 20's / early 30s that this is you for life however much you change your looks.

• +1
You're ugly

• So Sad
High mtn is high medium ugly.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and NebulaExplorer
if you get called good looking but reap 0 benefits of that are you really good-looking? JFL

• Hmm...