losing hair or not?

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
i’ve had a “widows peak” all my life photos where i was 13/14 just developing arm pit hair where my hairline is set back to ultra defensive on the temples, my friend also has this issue where his hairline is bad but no sign of hair loss he’s 18 i’m 21.

hair loss at this age is not really in my gene pool so it would shock me if i was losing hair especially at this age, it’s easily hideable my front is perfect and it’s just the temples where they are about and inch or two behind the front middle part of my head.

willing to get onto fin and start that but i’m not coping i will accept if i’m losing hair i’d rather know if i was than not know.

if you saw my hairline you’d probably say bald by 25 over for bro but my hairline has actuslly askways been like this since i’ve been a very young teen and never seen any signs of hair loss in my life.

it’s bad because i don’t want to actually start losing it and it be too late if hairloss does start to kick in for me, also no signs of recession in the back top of my head same thickness all the way round

• +1
Reactions: febinopry
supplement zinc, now rep this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: febinopry and axsen
dnr post pics

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and LooksmaxxHopeful
straight low hairlines aren't the norm it's pretty standard to have a bit of a peak in your hair.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and DelonLover1999
Just take fin if you are above 18 years, the earlier you take it the more effective it is at prevention, there is literally no downsides in taking fin 3x a week just for prevention

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Just take fin if you are above 18 years, the earlier you take it the more effective it is at prevention, there is literally no downsides in taking fin 3x a week just for prevention
yeah except fucking up your sperm jflll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, m0ss26 and DelonLover1999
if u don’t use fin, ur sperm won’t be anywhere other than tissues anyways.

so hop on the shit.
fair

im just saying if you plan on having kids, should prolly save some sperm first tbh

• +1
Reactions: igbekele007
i’ve had a “widows peak” all my life photos where i was 13/14 just developing arm pit hair where my hairline is set back to ultra defensive on the temples, my friend also has this issue where his hairline is bad but no sign of hair loss he’s 18 i’m 21.

hair loss at this age is not really in my gene pool so it would shock me if i was losing hair especially at this age, it’s easily hideable my front is perfect and it’s just the temples where they are about and inch or two behind the front middle part of my head.

willing to get onto fin and start that but i’m not coping i will accept if i’m losing hair i’d rather know if i was than not know.

if you saw my hairline you’d probably say bald by 25 over for bro but my hairline has actuslly askways been like this since i’ve been a very young teen and never seen any signs of hair loss in my life.

it’s bad because i don’t want to actually start losing it and it be too late if hairloss does start to kick in for me, also no signs of recession in the back top of my head same thickness all the way round
You know, its very simple to know if its natural or hair loss. Just look at the start of your implantation. If you see any little and thin hairs, you are balding

I got on it just as I turned 20, but I think dht is still important in early 20s, so kind of regret it. Plus, I was still growing in height, and fin increases estrogen due to conversion from test, which contributes to growth plates closing. I've stopped it now for a while. I think you should wait until at least 21 unless you see hair loss

money

You know, its very simple to know if its natural or hair loss. Just look at the start of your implantation. If you see any little and thin hairs, you are balding
i don’t know how to find what ur talking about

Eat fin drink min

IMG 0541
@EggKing changed my mind

i don’t know how to find what ur talking about
just send me in pm with a good lighting your widows peaks and i’ll tell you if you are balding 100%