You're probably not balding.

nakus

nakus

Bronze
Sorry for the shitty format, but I can't be bothered I got other shit to do I'm writing this in a rush.

Not everyone is balding at a young age, just because you have some receding temples doesn't mean you're balding, I have bad hairline genetics, making me have a mature hairline, I know this because I look at baby pictures and my hairline looks the same in them, a hairline can be up to 2-3CM from the highest wrinkle on your forehead without it being a sign of balding. As long as you have thick hair everywhere else and it doesn't go above 2-3CM, you shouldn't be worried and hop on fin right away. Fin has horrible side effects, it doesn't just block DHT, It blocks 5-alpha-reductase, which you can search up what it's functions are.

Some of you may be receding, some may have a mature hairline look at baby pictures, look at your genetics, etc. All the males in my family have high temples but it's not receding, all from a young age, so just because you have a mature hairline doesn't have to mean you will start balding in the coming years, but it's something to keep an eye on, starting a basic routine to keep you're hair healthy and using shampoo's and oil's that block DHT at at least a 20% amount and pairing that with a good hair routine with minox etc, should keep your hair intact.

A mature hairline is shitty, but the only thing that can fix it is a hair transplant, get a hairstyle that hides the temples like a middle part and you should be fine. Confusing a mature hairline and a receding one is fucking easy, even I thought I was receding at one point, until I sat down and looked at baby pics and realized my hair has basically always been like this. Another thing to note is that you should pay attention to how many hairs are falling out when you shower, and make sure it's normal, eat a good diet, keep your stress low. These are all things you can do to keep yourself from balding, but eventually the norwood reaper will get to you... and you will go bald :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: ominion, datboijj, horizontallytall and 3 others
nakus

• JFL
Reactions: AySab and Graham
cry me a river

Not everyone is balding at a young age, just because you have some receding temples doesn't mean you're balding,
It does.
Confusing a mature hairline and a receding one is fucking easy
A mature hairline is balding. It's called mature, because usually you get it when your in your 30s and 40s during balding.

Not all balding progresses at the same rate - sometimes it proceeds to a certain point (such as a NW2) and then stays around the same level or slowly recedes a bit more over a long time - but it's still balding.

Not everyone is balding at a young age
They are if you're Caucasian.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AySab, ErbCel, Allornothing and 3 others
The corners in my hairline are getting weak I think it's begun :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: AySab
Sorry for the shitty format, but I can't be bothered I got other shit to do I'm writing this in a rush.

Not everyone is balding at a young age, just because you have some receding temples doesn't mean you're balding, I have bad hairline genetics, making me have a mature hairline, I know this because I look at baby pictures and my hairline looks the same in them, a hairline can be up to 2-3CM from the highest wrinkle on your forehead without it being a sign of balding. As long as you have thick hair everywhere else and it doesn't go above 2-3CM, you shouldn't be worried and hop on fin right away. Fin has horrible side effects, it doesn't just block DHT, It blocks 5-alpha-reductase, which you can search up what it's functions are.

Some of you may be receding, some may have a mature hairline look at baby pictures, look at your genetics, etc. All the males in my family have high temples but it's not receding, all from a young age, so just because you have a mature hairline doesn't have to mean you will start balding in the coming years, but it's something to keep an eye on, starting a basic routine to keep you're hair healthy and using shampoo's and oil's that block DHT at at least a 20% amount and pairing that with a good hair routine with minox etc, should keep your hair intact.

A mature hairline is shitty, but the only thing that can fix it is a hair transplant, get a hairstyle that hides the temples like a middle part and you should be fine. Confusing a mature hairline and a receding one is fucking easy, even I thought I was receding at one point, until I sat down and looked at baby pics and realized my hair has basically always been like this. Another thing to note is that you should pay attention to how many hairs are falling out when you shower, and make sure it's normal, eat a good diet, keep your stress low. These are all things you can do to keep yourself from balding, but eventually the norwood reaper will get to you... and you will go bald :feelswhy:

View attachment 2877889
nah dont be delusional . its easy to see anyway. if you have thin short hairs on the temples your balding

It does.

A mature hairline is balding. It's called mature, because usually you get it when your in your 30s and 40s during balding.

Not all balding progresses at the same rate - sometimes it proceeds to a certain point (such as a NW2) and then stays around the same level or slowly recedes a bit more over a long time - but it's still balding.

Put it nicely. Baby pictures don't mean anything since the hair just coming in. It takes around 5 years for it to be decently developed it's still developing past that. I had a NW3 at 3 years old it eventually filled in. I'm advocate for jumping on fin at 18 if you're white. It's just not worth losing that square framing. It's kinda like teeth but at least teeth have longer longevity and people are drilled from a young age to brush and preserve them not so much for hair since most don't even you know you can preserve hair. If I have a kid you bet your ass I'm giving him DHT inhibitors at 18 and drilling it into his skull how important it is from a young age. Though I'm pretty other caucasians have a much lower balding incidence rate than white european stock.

Oh, and as for PFS crap not even FDA believes it. It was only added on the label because of constant crying by the PFS foundation no real studies backing it: https://www.reuters.com/business/he...e-suicide-risk-anti-baldness-drug-2022-06-10/
In a response this week, the FDA said the group's petition "does not provide reasonable evidence" of a causal link between Propecia and persistent sexual problems, depression or suicide.
And this not to say you can't get side effects, you absolute can get them. It's just that they'll subside if you cease the drug and the incidence rate is low. Finasteride too fear mongered for what it does, imo.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ErbCel and Graham
Download 5

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs, Thebbcmaxxer and Richard Cheese
Put it nicely. Baby pictures don't mean anything since the hair just coming in. It takes around 5 years for it to be decently developed it's still developing past that. I had a NW3 at 3 years old it eventually filled in. I'm advocate for jumping on fin at 18 if you're white. It's just not worth losing that square framing. It's kinda like teeth but at least teeth have longer longevity and people are drilled from a young age to brush and preserve them not so much for hair since most don't even you know you can preserve hair. If I have a kid you bet your ass I'm giving him DHT inhibitors at 18 and drilling it into his skull how important it is from a young age. Though I'm pretty other caucasians have a much lower balding incidence rate than white european stock.

Oh, and as for PFS crap not even FDA believes it. It was only added on the label because of constant crying by the PFS foundation no real studies backing it: https://www.reuters.com/business/he...e-suicide-risk-anti-baldness-drug-2022-06-10/

And this not to say you can't get side effects, you absolute can get them. It's just that they'll subside if you cease the drug and the incidence rate is low. Finasteride too fear mongered for what it does, imo.
Isn't 18 a bit young to inhibit DHT? I was under the impression it's still finishing things up, such as making your voice deeper at that age. I saw a lot of people saying that 22-24 is the best time to start, although I'm assuming in those cases it's more "normal" balding, as opposed to aggressive MPB where you might loose almost all of your hair by 19.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
The corners in my hairline are getting weak I think it's begun :feelswhy:
Vitamine D so fast as possibly, it will give you some years before the norwood army invade you hair scalp!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: urukhaiascension and wsada
Isn't 18 a bit young to inhibit DHT? I was under the impression it's still finishing things up, such as making your voice deeper at that age. I saw a lot of people saying that 22-24 is the best time to start, although I'm assuming in those cases it's more "normal" balding, as opposed to aggressive MPB where you might loose almost all of your hair by 19.
The original Merck study included 18 or 20 year olds IIRC and nothing happened to them. They tolerated it fine just like the adults. It's FDA approved for ages 18-39 as well.
I'd wager testosterone is more responsible for masculine characteristics like voice. It's not like you're inhibiting ALL DHT anyway. You inhibit the type 2 isoenzyme which is paracrine and affects the prostate gland and skin mostly.
I honestly see no reason to wait. A White European hair already has a smaller diameter you'll go bald way quicker than an ethnic. It'll take less hair cycles.
I could only see beard growth being an issue since it grows 'till your 30s and facial/body hair has more androgen receptors but you can compensate that with minoxidil, or not if you don't like beards.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Graham

my hairline has looked the same my entire life, same with my dad, I'm pure European mixed with nothing else

nah dont be delusional . its easy to see anyway. if you have thin short hairs on the temples your balding
my shit has always been like that, I see people with perfectly healthy and perfect hairlines with thin short hairs, i'd even go and say it's normal for some people, especially if you're white, everyone I know has thin hairs on their hairline, none are balding

It does.

you can get a mature hairline whenever, I don't think I started receding at the age of 0-11 before puberty cause of dht :lul:, I'm fully European caucasian, my hairline hasn't moved since I was born, its just been like this, my hair is healthy and thick everywhere else, I even get comments on it being thick

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
my shit has always been like that, I see people with perfectly healthy and perfect hairlines with thin short hairs, i'd even go and say it's normal for some people, especially if you're white, everyone I know has thin hairs on their hairline, none are balding
if you have thin and short hair on the temples but not on the front its balding. otherwise its not what im talking abt

if you have thin and short hair on the temples but not on the front its balding. otherwise its not what im talking abt
i have thin short hair everywhere on the front of my hairline, the front of my hairline is perfect and is not receding it's just my temples that are high up

i have thin short hair everywhere on the front of my hairline, the front of my hairline is perfect and is not receding it's just my temples that are high up
post pic. don't worry it's impossible to dox from a forehead.

Either way having shit temples is a giga subhuman trait. Makes your upper third look feminine and low T. You also need a really good HT surgeon to do a temporal transplant

Either way having shit temples is a giga subhuman trait. Makes your upper third look feminine and low T. You also need a really good HT surgeon to do a temporal transplant
i just cover it with a middle part tbh

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso

I have a question dm me

Dude is easy check ur dads hairline!!!!!
If bald - over

If bald - over
He went bald at like 40 but it wasnt male pattern balding, aslong as I have hair until 25 then I dont give a shit ill get a hair transplant

If bald - over
He went bald at like 40 but it wasnt male pattern balding, aslong as I have hair until 25 then I dont give a shit ill get a hair transplant
ur grandfather on ur moms side is a better teller than ur dad

ur grandfather on ur moms side is a better teller than ur dad
full head of hair but its thin, a little receding nun crazy hes like 65 so seems normal to me.

doesn’t seem like my hair genetics come from him tho, my hairline is already worse than his :lul:

Its not tho, or i would be fully bald already
it depends on who’s genes you got, either way were all gonna start norwooding one day, im just tryna have hair till 20 minimum then get a hair transplant

it depends on who’s genes you got, either way were all gonna start norwooding one day, im just tryna have hair till 20 minimum then get a hair transplant
Not really my grandfather from dad part had good hair until death If I remember well (80+)

Happy Roman Reigns GIF by WWE

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Not Ronald regan

Not really my grandfather from dad part had good hair until death If I remember well (80+)
if both you’re genetics are good, father mother etc, then you shouldn’t be norwooding just means you’re doing something wrong

if both you’re genetics are good, father mother etc, then you shouldn’t be norwooding just means you’re doing something wrong
I am not balding just explaining some stuff to others, my momma das was bald tho

I am not balding just explaining some stuff to others, my momma das was bald tho
good chance some of those genes will pass down to you, they are extremely dominant you might not go fully bald but the norwood reaper will get you

good chance some of those genes will pass down to you, they are extremely dominant you might not go fully bald but the norwood reaper will get you
Yea for real but being normie would be more important than hair i guess

Yea for real but being normie would be more important than hair i guess
hair is so fucking important, you have to have an insane face and body to be bald

Most men will lose some hair to the reaper during their lifetime. Go outside where there's a lot of old people and you'll see that basically all of them have some kind of hair loss. 80 year old men don't have the same hairline and density as they did when they were an 8 year old boy. Sure some do look like they have a full head of hair, but they probably have still lost some hair.

The reaper reaches all. It's just a matter of how much hair he takes, where he takes it off of your scalp, and when it starts. A mature hairline is still male pattern baldness, it's just that the reaper only takes a little bit from your hairline.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
You still need fin after a hair transplant

It's retarded to wait until you need a transplant to take fin

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Most men will lose some hair to the reaper during their lifetime. Go outside where there's a lot of old people and you'll see that basically all of them have some kind of hair loss. 80 year old men don't have the same hairline and density as they did when they were an 8 year old boy. Sure some do look like they have a full head of hair, but they probably have still lost some hair.

The reaper reaches all. It's just a matter of how much hair he takes, where he takes it off of your scalp, and when it starts. A mature hairline is still male pattern baldness, it's just that the reaper only takes a little bit from your hairline.
This
Only like 5% of males never ever lose a single strand of hair and keep their nw0s up until their death beds. Even brad pitt has a mature hairline and some recession when he’s considered a nw1 fullhead at 60.

20% of males are fucked and start heavily balding in their 20s or early thirties.
Everyone else just recedes to like a nw2 or keeps their nw1 until their 50/60/70s until they slowly start balding again usually in a diffuse pattern or develop a bald spot.

Yet another muh fin bad coper

OP, be advised that the average person who posts here regularly is sub-90 IQ. There are good old threads but almost all of the commentary here is shit-tier at this point.

It does.

Balding = the process of becoming bald.

Not everyone who has a mature hairline will ever become bald, ergo mature hairline =/= balding.

This is basic info for a forum that is obsessed with balding. Nobody here does research, it's all just ignorant opinions.

U must feel good after making the worst threads on this forum, bad hairline doesnt mean balding??? Who wouldve fucking guessed like no fucking shit dumb ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Just shave that shit bro !!!

U must feel good after making the worst threads on this forum, bad hairline doesnt mean balding??? Who wouldve fucking guessed like no fucking shit dumb ass nigga
nigga on my dick again, just fucking sharing my story this isnt a fucking guide retard :lul:

nigga on my dick again, just fucking sharing my story this isnt a fucking guide retard :lul:
Ima share my story:

when i take a step

I MOVE

😱🤯