all that’s left for me is to ascend my eye area

acensionincoming

acensionincoming

copecel pubertycel
once i leanmax i must ascend eye area any tips my eye area is pretty good but i want to get less uee any tips i’m 15 (m)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 38248

Attachments

• C49BA15F-D41C-4971-B864-CEA8B242587D.jpeg
    C49BA15F-D41C-4971-B864-CEA8B242587D.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 0
this is without fraud if i just looked up at the camera but when i fraud my eyes halo most of my features

good lashes

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
your eyes arent bad. post eyebrows.

your eyes arent bad. post eyebrows.
aight my eyebrows are aight but i’m low iq so they kinda fucked rn bc i tried to shape them but ended up messing up so they are recovering they are usually more longer and thicker

Attachments

• 590F2F73-1E76-4C5D-AAC0-330A5C7703EE.jpeg
    590F2F73-1E76-4C5D-AAC0-330A5C7703EE.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 0
i can tell you're indian. i can tell you have terribly buggish eyes and recessed infras along with an abysmal eye area with freakishly high set woman-tier brows.

I assume you also are short, have a non existent lower third and mild sfs that is prevalent in all curries.

Why bother with these copes?

Friend, you're 15. What the hell are you even doing here?

• +1
Reactions: acensionincoming
i can tell you're indian. i can tell you have terribly buggish eyes and recessed infras along with an abysmal eye area with freakishly high set woman-tier brows.

I assume you also are short, have a non existent lower third and mild sfs that is prevalent in all curries.

☠️ not indian i don’t got bug eyes either my eyebrows are fugged bc i tried to shape them they used to be lower i’m 6’1 still growing i don’t even know wtf sfs is and i’m not a discusting smelly curry

☠️ not indian i don’t got bug eyes either my eyebrows are fugged bc i tried to shape them they used to be lower i’m 6’1 still growing i don’t even know wtf sfs is and i’m not a discusting smelly curry
bro you smoked that guy who acused you of being a curry lol, your eye area seems fine just focus on those eye brow, try eyelid pulling it can make your eye brows lower set as well as training your self to not use your eye brows use castor oil on eyebrows and if you want even eyelashes volufiline works as well to put more fat on your upper eye lid that is all bro gl

T50 final boss

bro you smoked that guy who acused you of being a curry lol, your eye area seems fine just focus on those eye brow, try eyelid pulling it can make your eye brows lower set as well as training your self to not use your eye brows use castor oil on eyebrows and if you want even eyelashes volufiline works as well to put more fat on your upper eye lid that is all bro gl
i bone smash a little even tho it’s low iq but ye i need to focus on brows and test i went crazy today and sprinted to my local gym and back

your eyeshape is good. you have the almond look thats very desirable. its much better than hooded eyes, dont be fooled. dont waste time on it, besides you cant really change your eyeshape without dangerous and expensive surgeries.

This is one of the most brutal replies i've ever seen