I need help… my eyes really descend me.

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Iron
can you please tell me, how bad is my eye area and my uee? based on the pictures below. and give me advice how to ascend my eye area. I personally don’t like it, because of the asymmetries and lack of deepness and my eyebags. I would be thankful if you actually help me instead of calling me a greycell, we should all help each other here.

Attachments

• IMG_6314.jpeg
    IMG_6314.jpeg
    712.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6316.png
    IMG_6316.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, noodlelover and HTN_Mentalcel
Your eye area is fine. You're recessed thats the issue

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and rand anon
@
can you please tell me, how bad is my eye area and my uee? based on the pictures below. and give me advice how to ascend my eye area. I personally don’t like it, because of the asymmetries and lack of deepness and my eyebags. I would be thankful if you actually help me instead of calling me a greycell, we should all help each other here.

Your eye area is fine. You're recessed thats the issue
Can u point out the recessions. I will provide you with some more info, my age is 14 and my dark circles and eyebags are most likely genetical so either it’s just the weak point in mu bloodline (recession) or just pigmentation.

Eye area smallest problem here my nigga

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Gaygymmaxx and sirmimbing
@

Can u point out the recessions. I will provide you with some more info, my age is 14 and my dark circles and eyebags are most likely so either it’s just the weak point in mu bloodline (recession) or just pigmentation.
Well your maxilla is recessed. Your face is quite downward grown, your gonial angle is very steep.

But honestly man your front profile is good. If you're 14 then just try to have good habits now that you're developing and I wouldn't worry too much tbh.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Gaygymmaxx
He ain't recessed bruh

Ur lower third is too short and your eye area might be a bit assymetric I can't really tell but you have big eyes bro

Big wide eyes are good. And Pupil size is good as well

Your eye are isn't a problem. I'd rate you mtn at the lowest, probably htn if slightly you're average height and build

• +1
Reactions: Acridax, st.hamudi but 6‘5, xegigi and 1 other person
Eye area smallest problem here my nigga
Well your maxilla is recessed. Your face is quite downward grown, your gonial angle is very steep.

But honestly man your front profile is good. If you're 14 then just try to have good habits now that you're developing and I wouldn't worry too much tbh.

Should I try belt-pulling? What can you suggest just which is none surgical? Even if it helps a little bit.

My height is slightly above average for my age (this is what the doctor said) but your probably gonna laugh at me 5’7 (170cm) , and im pretty buff.

My height is slightly above average for my age (this is what the doctor said) but your probably gonna laugh at me, and im pretty buff.
Well yeah like I said I wouldn't worry too much. Softmax and just have healthy habits as you're only 14 years old. You're fine

Well yeah like I said I wouldn't worry too much. Softmax and just have healthy habits as you're only 14 years old. You're fine
I wanted to inject hgh… I almost achieved it… the endocrinologist fucked me up…. She told my parents, that my height is okay, and that if I inject hgh it can cause diabetes… like nigger idgaf about side effects. I just needed to improve my cranioficial growth.

He ain't recessed bruh

Ur lower third is too short and your eye area might be a bit assymetric I can't really tell but you have big eyes bro

Big wide eyes are good. And Pupil size is good as well

Your eye are isn't a problem. I'd rate you mtn at the lowest, probably htn if slightly you're average height and build
It’s sad to hear that I have big eyes…. I wanted to have hooded DEEPSET eyes, so I could be seen more intimidating.

eyes aren’t the problem here brodie. but dye ur eyebrows darker that will help a lot. the problem here is how short ur lower third is

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and rand anon
eyes aren’t the problem here brodie. but dye ur eyebrows darker that will help a lot. the problem here is how short ur lower third

eyes aren’t the problem here brodie. but dye ur eyebrows darker that will help a lot. the problem here is how short ur lower third is
I can’t dye my eyebrows for one reason. I’m from a traditional family and if they see my eyebrows getting darker they will obv know what I did, they are gonna whip my ass. So I ordered minoxidil, maybe it will help to darken my eyebrows.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and xegigi
You are the result of a white subhuman marrying an asian female visamaxing?

Your eyes are asian.

Top tier face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and st.hamudi but 6‘5
your maxilla is too small, thats it, mewing isn't strong enough to push it out so pull it with your thumb

What about belt pulling? If you can give me more advices to help that, considering that im a teen with enough money for most of the things.

your eye area is great
pfl and inner canthus mog, great potential for your age but be sure u act don’t sit around and wait for something to happen

your eye area is great
pfl and inner canthus mog, great potential for your age but be sure u act don’t sit around and wait for something to happen
my cantus is slightly downturned and elongated, but what bothers me, is the double eyelid that creates this bug eyes appearance, I don’t like that. I’m trying to get more hooded eyes doing different shit that I read on here including the eyelid fat pulling and etc.

my cantus is slightly downturned and elongated, but what bothers me, is the double eyelid that creates this bug eyes appearance, I don’t like that. I’m trying to get more hooded eyes doing different shit that I read on here including the eyelid fat pulling and etc.
no woman ever cared, your eyes are pretty appealing to women dw about them and fix your gonial angle/downgrowth/recession

no woman ever cared, your eyes are pretty appealing to women dw about them and fix your gonial angle/downgrowth/recession
Okay maybe I should just focus on my lashes and eyebrows. How do I fix those recessions tho? Can I do it naturally or with a help of an orthodontist? Or I can only fix it with surgery?

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Okay maybe I should just focus on my lashes and eyebrows. How do I fix those recessions tho? Can I do it naturally or with a help of an orthodontist? Or I can only fix it with surgery?
I never had to deal with recession, sorry bro don’t want to give u bad advice just ask some knowledgeable people here whats the best for your case/age

@depressionmaxxing @Heinrich Schmidt help him out

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
I never had to deal with recession, sorry bro don’t want to give u bad advice just ask some knowledgeable people here whats the best for your case/age

@depressionmaxxing @Heinrich Schmidt help him out
His eye area is fine, although they could be more deeper-set. There is no point in him surgerymaxxing at 14 though.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
His eye area is fine, although they could be more deeper-set. There is no point in him surgerymaxxing at 14 though.
Is it possible to make them more deep set? And what about the recessions he pointed out?

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
true he could ascend as he ages, do u think mewing and these techniques are cope?
at his age I began and now I have pretty good forward growth im still not sure how to think about it

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
true he could ascend as he ages, do u think mewing and these techniques are cope?
at his age I began and now I have pretty good forward growth im still not sure how to think about it
Mewing is cope for most people after 14, it mainly only raises your hyoid, everything else is your genetics.