All the foids that rejected me (valentines day special thread)

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
Life of a ltn male.

1) in hs I liked a girl and she hated me. She was a neighbour . All hs classmates hated me too for 0 reason btw since day one.
2) at college I liked a girl I drew her face I did everything but she didn't like me and ignored me calling me grandpa looking. She loved a htn guy but the guy called her ugly and rejected her brutally.
3) at another college when I changed my major I liked a girl and when I told her I liked her she wanted to call the police. She liked 2 htn guys but one of them died actually and recently found out another went bald.
4) on another college when I was studying masters I liked a girl and when I pmed her and wanted to talk to her, she deleted the texts and ignored me. I drew her face too asking her i wanted to marry her but she said no then deleted evertything again. She liked a chadlite guy simping for him like a dog but he had a gf(all girls wanted him, preselection pill)She was super religious too.

All these girls sipped for htn+ guys btw and all, I mean all got rejected by the guys.
Also some other brutal stories
1) I accidentally dmed an ugly girl while I was viewing her profile and she was freaking out, she almost called the security on me. She was also a htn+ worshipper.
2) I helped so many girls that I had no interest in in college but all ignored me and worshipped htn+ guys that treated them like shit.
3) in class 3 girls look at me like disgust and called me weird for 0 reason. I was sitting and reading for the course doing nothing wrong.
4) all girls ignoring me in class groups, wanted by nobody in projects.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, qqpkp, to be human and 12 others

Kys subhuman op.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qqpkp, to be human, scrunchables and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: LancasteR

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 57356, scrunchables and 2 others
This nigga living in the past

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, to be human, BootySniffer69 and 3 others
Who does such autistic acts op? Imagine helping girls and gifting them like a simp retard.

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01 and romanstock
Who does such autistic acts op? Imagine helping girls and gifting them like a simp retard.
Cope, I wasn't fully blackpilled then.

Didn't ypu oneitis get with one skinny fat LTN guy.

Your past makes your current self.
If you can’t get over your past you can’t live for today and a make a better future

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Didn't ypu oneitis get with one skinny fat LTN guy.
it was the number 1 girl i sent you their video. He was mtn and not skinny. The guy was rich spending alot for her but she broke up after 3 years for no reason cuz betabuxxing is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
at least u tried

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and mortis
If you can’t get over your past you can’t live for today and a make a better future
You are made of your past and there is no escape here. Your brain chemistry is shaped by your past experiences and no change can be done to that.

mortis

Learn and acknowledge your past but don’t dwell on it
You are made of your past and there is no escape here. Your brain chemistry is shaped by your past experiences and no change can be done to that.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Nigga in highschool I was genuinely the ugliest fucking critter (will show pics) and 5'6 but just because I was REALLY funny and knew how to provoke emotion I had so many women orbiting me and even had 3 GFs up until I graduated. You're literally at fault it's not even your looks, you might just be a genuine NPC asking them "hows the weather" and shit. Talk about fun things nigga this shit is all self imposed. Retard.

Nigga DMed a sub human who probably fetishizes cartoon characters on some robotic shit wondering why she called the feds. Can you show any chat logs of your interaction so we can see how bad they are

No I'm iranian, southern type but mild shitskin.
Me too bro this shit is actually hilarious. You were probably silver spooned and sat on your ass watching Farsi 1 while your mom brought you fruit to eat thinking you would just have it easy all your life. Then you realized women do NOT care about money at all they just care about attention and fun. IF you can't provide both..... YOURE COOKEDDDDDDD

Life starts at HTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Skywalker
this is so me that at first i thought u read my old threads and now are trolling me.
this my oneits at uni, i drew her to attract her. kinda worked ngl
Portfolio 1c71696d375c695080a55be5457b524f

art mogged?

Life of a ltn male.

1) in hs I liked a girl and she hated me. She was a neighbour . All hs classmates hated me too for 0 reason btw since day one.
2) at college I liked a girl I drew her face I did everything but she didn't like me and ignored me calling me grandpa looking. She loved a htn guy but the guy called her ugly and rejected her brutally.
3) at another college when I changed my major I liked a girl and when I told her I liked her she wanted to call the police. She liked 2 htn guys but one of them died actually and recently found out another went bald.
4) on another college when I was studying masters I liked a girl and when I pmed her and wanted to talk to her, she deleted the texts and ignored me. I drew her face too asking her i wanted to marry her but she said no then deleted evertything again. She liked a chadlite guy simping for him like a dog but he had a gf(all girls wanted him, preselection pill)She was super religious too.

All these girls sipped for htn+ guys btw and all, I mean all got rejected by the guys.
1) I accidentally dmed an ugly girl while I was viewing her profile and she was freaking out, she almost called the security on me. She was also a htn+ worshipper.
2) I helped so many girls that I had no interest in in college but all ignored me and worshipped htn+ guys that treated them like shit.
3) in class 3 girls look at me like disgust and called me weird for 0 reason. I was sitting and reading for the course doing nothing wrong.

Life of a ltn male.

Absolutely brutal Ali reza.

Attachments

• IMG_7688.png
    IMG_7688.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
how much halo do you get for being yt in iran

One of the most brutal rejection stories, lifemogged.
This explains why women cannot be true incels. I'm not tired of repeating this: women would share a high value man if they could but hypergamy is stronger.

Last edited:
Life of a ltn male.

Read every single molecule Better than all of the offtopic threads today