All the way doctors and the medical establishment has ruined my life (biggest scum bags on earth)

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
As a 6 year old got put on fucking ritalin took it till I was like 19. It made me focus better but at horrible costs and in the long run it stopped working. I think I just had shitty sleep as a kid but going on ritalin made me so much worse. I developed Gyno my frame never developed (might go on Testestorone) my hands are comically small. I am 4 inches smaller then my dad always was weaker then the other kids. Biggest downside was it gave me horrible anxiety and turned me into an anti social freak. I remember over the summer I would seem more normal but then when I took it again for school I became more autistic so I was a weirdo.

The second biggest thing was dentists/orthodontists giving me braces twice and fucking up my airways. I looked way worse after braces and I might even have sleep apnea now no one ever told me this. My face and maxilla became recessed from braces. They now refuse to cover the surgery that would help my sleep apnea.

The third biggest one was being put on anti biotics for 2 years with no probiotics for my acne. My acne was bad but not that bad wish I just did nothing after going on anti biotics it ruined my skin. Fixed it for 2 years but then it came back worse then ever and now hardly anything will work my gut is fucked up.

4th biggest one was going on some SSRI that was supposed to help my anxiety ended up giving me low test and erectile dysfunction it took one year for it to fully recover. Still not fully back to normal.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Krakowski, Debetro, Deleted member 31887 and 5 others
I hate my parents mostly since a lot of this I was too young to understand. People wonder why I am so distrustful and schizo but all this shit fucked me up so badly.

I would not be on this forum if I did not have my life ruined or destroyed in so many ways at least I didn't take the covid vaccine. Doctors are worst bottom feeder jews out there. They turn your body and health issues into a product the American health care system is designed to get you more fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: cummy-kaze, Deleted member 31887, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
America truly is the most evil country on earth. The people are all selfish in it for themselves. The water is toxic the food is toxic everyone around you is out to get you. Its just a low trust dystopian nightmare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31887, bishōnenmaxxer and deadmanwalking
It’s time for a reset, can’t look back anymore. Your parents are responsible for your development it was not you. Regret you wouldn’t feel but anger is an understatement.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Deleted member 31887 and Deleted member 11126
It’s time for a reset, can’t look back anymore. Your parents are responsible for your development it was not you. Regret you wouldn’t feel but anger is an understatement.
Yeah I don't fully blame them I wish I could fully hate them but they really are just too stupid and naive to be evil. I am surprised I am not more fucked up if I ever make it out of the hole I am in it will be a miracle.

Raising kids in America is such a risk this country is designed to rape you. I should leave this place if I had the money I would

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31887 and deadmanwalking
@bishōnenmaxxer its over for me man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31887
As a 6 year old got put on fucking ritalin took it till I was like 19. It made me focus better but at horrible costs and in the long run it stopped working. I think I just had shitty sleep as a kid but going on ritalin made me so much worse. I developed Gyno my frame never developed (might go on Testestorone) my hands are comically small. I am 4 inches smaller then my dad always was weaker then the other kids. Biggest downside was it gave me horrible anxiety and turned me into an anti social freak. I remember over the summer I would seem more normal but then when I took it again for school I became more autistic so I was a weirdo.
4th biggest one was going on some SSRI that was supposed to help my anxiety ended up giving me low test and erectile dysfunction it took one year for it to fully recover. Still not fully back to normal.
Funny you mention and tag me today. They were about to put my sister on a combo of SSRis and ADHD meds. She's really young too, nasty stuff it can do to a young brain. Perma fried without the meds, barely helped with them. Doctors are evil. And thats no even getting into the physical shit you mention now as well. I got through and stopped it before she could get hooked, but it's scary that my sister could have been turned into a zombie for life.

The second biggest thing was dentists/orthodontists giving me braces twice and fucking up my airways. I looked way worse after braces and I might even have sleep apnea now no one ever told me this. My face and maxilla became recessed from braces. They now refuse to cover the surgery that would help my sleep apnea.
Fortunate to not have that happen to me or any family, again retarded bullshit. At least with this you can make the argument the intent is wholly pure, unlike mental health meds which are essentially made to hook you for life when prescribed to kids. Still bad, as dentists could care less about lookism and will brace you up with no regard for how it'll mess up your jaw development.

The third biggest one was being put on anti biotics for 2 years with no probiotics for my acne. My acne was bad but not that bad wish I just did nothing after going on anti biotics it ruined my skin. Fixed it for 2 years but then it came back worse then ever and now hardly anything will work my gut is fucked up.
Entirely reversible but still sucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31887 and Deleted member 11126
Funny you mention and tag me today. They were about to put my sister on a combo of SSRis and ADHD meds. She's really young too, nasty stuff it can do to a young brain. Perma fried without the meds, barely helped with them. Doctors are evil. And thats no even getting into the physical shit you mention now as well. I got through and stopped it before she could get hooked, but it's scary that my sister could have been turned into a zombie for life.

Fortunate to not have that happen to me or any family, again retarded bullshit. At least with this you can make the argument the intent is wholly pure, unlike mental health meds which are essentially made to hook you for life when prescribed to kids. Still bad, as dentists could care less about lookism and will brace you up with no regard for how it'll mess up your jaw development.

Entirely reversible but still sucks.

View attachment 2529080
I am surprised my brain is not worse last IQ test I took was 130 but I don't believe it.

Still my focus is fucked but I will give it a year or so to fully recover. I guess I still don't look like a truecel and I still am smart but it feels like this is all unrecoverable. It feels like I am the joker or some shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31887 and bishōnenmaxxer
I am surprised my brain is not worse last IQ test I took was 130 but I don't believe it.

Still my focus is fucked but I will give it a year or so to fully recover. I guess I still don't look like a truecel and I still am smart but it feels like this is all unrecoverable. It feels like I am the joker or some shit
Pm me brother, I was on olanzopine during puberty. Also descended hard because of it. Let's chat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31887 and Deleted member 11126
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31887
Do you struggle with being productive due to the effects these things have had on you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Don't blame your parents, they likely just wanted what's best for you. Blame the Zionist organizations who pushed this.

• +1
Do you struggle with being productive due to the effects these things have had on you?
Yeah been a neet for the past 2 years trying to salvage my wreckage of a life things are slightly better been off ritalin for 4 months now

Don't blame your parents, they likely just wanted what's best for you. Blame the Zionist organizations who pushed this.
I don't completely blame them but they are idiots and I will never trust their judgement on anything the first 15 years of my life basically got rid of any trust I had I learned you should never listen to people

you have adhd hence the ritalin?

• +1
have u found anything that worked?
trying out modafinil it works alright. Biggest things that helped was vitamin D and better sleep.

• +1
Reactions: badluck
doctors are gods on earth. keep blaming them for your subhuman genes like every other coping loser, lmao

• JFL
doctors are gods on earth. keep blaming them for your subhuman genes like every other coping loser, lmao
like putting a kid/teen on ritalin and SSRIs wouldnt affect their development

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and badluck
Most doctors are balding beta bux cucks who thought being a doctor would make them high status. They are the epitome of narcissism

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and alpha_provider
surgeons sure but certainly not "doctors" of psychology jfl

• +1
Ask yourself this when is the last time the medical industry had any positive innovations in the past 50 years. Any good change has come strictly from outside like tech. Most of the progress today is coming from AI being able to do doctors jobs better then them or technology designed by programmers and engineers.

Doctors are for the most part worthless and could be replaced by AI in America that would do a better job.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and alpha_provider
Ask yourself this when is the last time the medical industry had any positive innovations in the past 50 years. Any good change has come strictly from outside like tech. Most of the progress today is coming from AI being able to do doctors jobs better then them or technology designed by programmers and engineers.

Doctors are for the most part worthless and could be replaced by AI in America that would do a better job.

that i don't disagree with

read feyerabend (against method first, then his other works)

• +1
Whats that?

the guy who was smart enough to realize science as we know it is nearing it's end decades ago, and that the scientific method as introduced by f. bacon in the middle ages has run its course, despite most of the population being too brainwashed by traditional educational system to grasp it

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 11126

mostly only oldcels benefit from doctors anyways.
the average young person is quite healthy and doesn't really benefit much from medicine

doctors prescribed me anti-psychotics as a medicine to help me sleep. and suggested me to get electro-shock therapy for my depression.
I rejected both suggestions/prescriptions, as I was smarter than the doctors trying to harm me. Did my own research.

I am sure that, at least in the case of young people, doctors are a danger.

• +1
the guy who was smart enough to realize science as we know it is nearing it's end decades ago, and that the scientific method as introduced by f. bacon in the middle ages has run its course, despite most of the population being too brainwashed by traditional educational system to grasp it
Modern day science with maybe the exception of computing or mathematics is very much controlled. The Elite realized with every new innovation they were now losing control. The internet and all mass communication in the pas 2-3 decades has lost them ground

Modern day science with maybe the exception of computing or mathematics is very much controlled. The Elite realized with every new innovation they were now losing control. The internet and all mass communication in the pas 2-3 decades has lost them ground

not a good post

• Hmm...
mostly only oldcels benefit from doctors anyways.
the average young person is quite healthy and doesn't really benefit much from medicine

doctors prescribed me anti-psychotics as a medicine to help me sleep. and suggested me to get electro-shock therapy for my depression.
I rejected both suggestions/prescriptions, as I was smarter than the doctors trying to harm me. Did my own research.

I am sure that, at least in the case of young people, doctors are a danger.
I was literally 6 years old

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
makes no sense.
technology and the scientific research that leads up to it, is developing at a faster pace than ever before in human history.

We have done more in the last 10 years, than the 30 years before that combined. And it will continue to go faster exponentially like that as we go forward.

The only thing that would end science as we know it, is the singularity. At which point humans in general basically become obsolete and overtaken by AI.

• +1
makes no sense.
technology and the scientific research that leads up to it, is developing at a faster pace than ever before in human history.

We have done more in the last 10 years, than the 30 years before that combined. And it will continue to go faster exponentially like that as we go forward.

The only thing that would end science as we know it, is the singularity. At which point humans in general basically become obsolete and overtaken by AI.

missing the point, like virtually everyone when presented with the fact that science is not quantitatively different than abrahamic religions except it comes with a slightly higher leap than moving from belief in one god to another

i feel so bad for stemtards, you are just modern day theologians memorizing the bullshit that are holy scriptures (textbooks written by weaponized monkeys in this case)

causality and linearity have 5 decades max before getting shelved together with medieval superstitions as archaic bs people used to believe in because they didnt know better

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Manana and Deleted member 11126
makes no sense.

The Elite are scared of AI because it has the ability to turn the tables. The industrial revolution dethrowned the European Aristocracies and replaced them with our current Elite based mainly on banking. Innovation always benefits the underdog and thats why its being clamped down Chatgpt worked much better last year

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
missing the point, like virtually everyone when presented with the fact that science is not quantitatively different than abrahamic religions except it comes with a slightly higher leap than moving from belief in one god to another

i feel so bad for stemtards, you are just modern day theologians memorizing the bullshit that are holy scriptures (textbooks written by weaponized monkeys in this case)
You are making an extremely controversial claim without proper explanation, and then attack my intelligence for 'not just getting it'. Not a sign of being intelligent yourself now is it.

'stemtards' are creating copies of the sun here on earth (nuclear fusion). Putting people on the moon. Printing computer-chips on an atomic scale.
but all of that is 'theology and bullshit from holy scriptures'

can't believe I ever took you seriously when you are just another troll on this forum.

The Elite are scared of AI because it has the ability to turn the tables. The industrial revolution dethrowned the European Aristocracies and replaced them with our current Elite based mainly on banking. Innovation always benefits the underdog and thats why its being clamped down Chatgpt worked much better last year
You are definitely right that power will shift, but I don't think there's much they can do to stop it. And I doubt that's the reason chatgpt works worse now. Probably has to do with it's popularity and it costing too much resources, being less of a novelty now, etc.

Also quite worried about how this will affect the average human-being on this planet.

• +1