All you need is above average test and a good physique

0kami123

0kami123

27 body count of 19
When i came to lookism and looksmax back in 2019 I was struggling for months on online dating to get my first lay now I have this. All you need is a good physique, maybe a skincare routine and a haircut/nicheappeal maxxing if you going for a certain type.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Mr. President, Deleted member 51465 and 4 others
Water Landscape GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and dannydipss
Fuck forgot to post my tinder but here.

When i came to lookism and looksmax back in 2019 I was struggling for months on online dating to get my first lay now I have this. All you need is a good physique, maybe a skincare routine and a haircut/nicheappeal maxxing if you going for a certain type.
U guys are denying the importance of frame

He is right!! Even if you are a 5'3 subhuman, all you need it to pump iron and get a haircut!!!
Good luck boyos! 😁😁😁

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs, Lethbridge, mog_or_be_mogged and 8 others
He is right!! Even if you are a 5'3 subhuman, all you need it to pump iron and get a haircut!!!
Good luck boyos! 😁😁😁

the average guy isn’t a 5”3 subhuman quit coping

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, kanderior, urielRanhel and 2 others
the average guy isn’t a 5”3 subhuman quit coping
average guy is 5'9 ltn - mtn
if ur ugly, ur ugly. A haircut aint gonna fix ur face

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
average guy is 5'9 ltn - mtn
if ur ugly, ur ugly. A haircut aint gonna fix ur face
SMV and PSL are not the same thing. You can increase your SMV with a good physique. Only other thing I have going for me is money but I take these bitches out to starbucks on the first date anyway.

SMV and PSL are not the same thing. You can increase your SMV with a good physique. Only other thing I have going for me is money but I take these bitches out to starbucks on the first date anyway.
What’s your height and rating

this only applies 5'9+ with an ok frame realistically and even then I roided to hard and I look a bit freaky now so i gotta hop off for a bit

this only applies 5'9+ with an ok frame realistically and even then I roided to hard and I look a bit freaky now so i gotta hop off for a bit
I’m on test e 500mg/week at 18 should I be worried about face getting fucked, I have good skin care routine and take gh?

Does 6’4” mtn facially,white, and gymmaxxed = htn?
Yeah I would say even reching chadlite territory due to height. Depends on muscle insertions and potential (test)

• +1
Reactions: Pride
Yeah I would say even reching chadlite territory due to height. Depends on muscle insertions and potential (test)
Mind if I pm you my physique?

which is enough if you apply what OP said
HAHAHAHA okay sure

literally the most average looking guy, youre saying is a haircut and good physique is all he needs to slay?

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
HAHAHAHA okay sure
View attachment 2755380
literally the most average looking guy, youre saying is a haircut and good physique is all he needs to slay?
You can't afford being this amount of bf% as a man you shouldn't even think about dating until you got a decent physique.

• +1
You can't afford being this amount of bf% as a man you shouldn't even think about dating until you got a decent physique.
ok sure but what if the person is boneless so they have a good physique but face fat

ok sure but what if the person is boneless so they have a good physique but face fat
The average person isn't a complete recessed ogre tho.

• +1
The average person isn't a complete recessed ogre tho.
that photo is literally "the most average guy" its an accumulation of a ton of faces

I can’t get casual sex to save my life
Some spiritual block

that photo is literally "the most average guy" its an accumulation of a ton of faces
Yeah but he is not boneless thats my point, there will always be outliers in anything in life.

Right.... on OPPOSITE day

Mean while landwhales get a 30 body count
Hahahah fuck you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Feliezzx, Gaygymmaxx and CarrotMaxxer
bro your a lazy coper probably just found the blackpill at 14 and became emersed in doomer beliefs stfu OPs post applies to the vast majority of men. Good physique, skin and hair puts you ahead of 90% of lazy dudes like yourself

• +1
Reactions: 0kami123
bro your a lazy coper probably just found the blackpill at 14 and became emersed in doomer beliefs stfu OPs post applies to the vast majority of men. Good physique, skin and hair puts you ahead of 90% of lazy dudes like yourself
ok hamza watcher, keep telling yourself that. Keep living in your fantasy land where everyone else is hideous and working out will somehow make you chad.

Wow life ain't far, literal water.

Im not lying, stop putting pussy on a pedestal, women are the biggest losers out there, fucking nerds
I need stinky unwashed femcel vagina

On discord you said you were 5'10 u subhuman 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
I’m on test e 500mg/week at 18 should I be worried about face getting fucked, I have good skin care routine and take gh?
make sure to keep e2 in normal range or growth plates will close and depending on if balding is genetic use something like finasteride or another anti balding thing. honestly one cycle wont age you bad especially test on what is a pretty standard dosage

make sure to keep e2 in normal range or growth plates will close and depending on if balding is genetic use something like finasteride or another anti balding thing. honestly one cycle wont age you bad especially test on what is a pretty standard dosage
Im already 6'4", what about a permablast?

Im already 6'4", what about a permablast?
would not recommend my dick stopped working after about 2 months of straight blasting even with all my blood levels perfect just 500mg test per week though long as your doing cardio every day or using telmisartan or even tadalafil for blood pressure your good for even like 15-20 weeks still keep your e2 normal range though high e2 fucking sucks

would not recommend my dick stopped working after about 2 months of straight blasting even with all my blood levels perfect just 500mg test per week though long as your doing cardio every day or using telmisartan or even tadalafil for blood pressure your good for even like 15-20 weeks still keep your e2 normal range though high e2 fucking sucks
I bought some telmisartan for Bp and to decrease facial bloat. I’m 18 which is why I was considering a permablast given the changes testosterone can do to your facial structure

I bought some telmisartan for Bp and to decrease facial bloat. I’m 18 which is why I was considering a permablast given the changes testosterone can do to your facial structure
wait to use the telmisartan till cardio or even tadalafil cant keep your blood pressure normal as it has a lot of side effects I personally blast n cruise but as long as you get bloodwork regularly and it all looks good blasting for a long time wouldn't be a big deal but for me personally my dick just stops working eventually

wait to use the telmisartan till cardio or even tadalafil cant keep your blood pressure normal as it has a lot of side effects I personally blast n cruise but as long as you get bloodwork regularly and it all looks good blasting for a long time wouldn't be a big deal but for me personally my dick just stops working eventually
I’m just scared of aging, if I take mk677 and maybe some peptides as well as tret and accutane will it save me from looking like a 40 y/o

Idek who you are, you deformed boneless faggot.
Idek who you are, you deformed boneless faggot.
YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT BONELESS WHEN YOU LOOK LIKE THIS U JAWLET FUCK :ROFLMAO:

Ur ugly as fuck,better keep watching anime and playing Smith 10 hours a day u absolute subhuman genetic trash

Only thing you will ever have a chance to kiss is the shotgun you will eventually put in your mouth once you realize that no amount of "looksmaxxing" can save those bones.

I'd rather be indian than look like that.

Talking about test when truecel could only do 90 lbs bench for 20 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No wonder you want an anime gf, get on TRT ASAP u unkept deformity.

You will never look good, you will never actually be 6'1, you will never have a good physique cause low t.

YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT BONELESS WHEN YOU LOOK LIKE THIS U JAWLET FUCK :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2758034View attachment 2758035View attachment 2758036View attachment 2758037View attachment 2758039View attachment 2758041

Ur ugly as fuck,better keep watching anime and playing Smith 10 hours a day u absolute subhuman genetic trash

Only thing you will ever have a chance to kiss is the shotgun you will eventually put in your mouth once you realize that no amount of "looksmaxxing" can save those bones.

I'd rather be indian than look like that.

Talking about test when truecel could only do 90 lbs bench for 20 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No wonder you want an anime gf, get on TRT ASAP u unkept deformity.

You will never look good, you will never actually be 6'1, you will never have a good physique cause low t.
idek who you are but you made this whole larp about me keep barking while I eat keep barking for me you deformed rat.

Attachments

• IMG_2062.jpg
    IMG_2062.jpg
    719.5 KB · Views: 0
idek who you are but you made this whole larp about me keep barking while I eat keep barking for me you deformed rat.
ofc didnt post her face lmao

ofc didnt post her face lmao
Not gonna post people I know irl to a fed honey pot. Post face you high inhib fag.