All you need is above average test and a good physique

You didn't show off your physique at all. Do you mean leanmaxxing?
Yeah I use selfies for tinder. I save the body pics for dms. Unironically had an account get banned on tinder before when I had a body pic as my first pic.

Yeah I use selfies for tinder. I save the body pics for dms. Unironically had an account get banned on tinder before when I had a body pic as my first pic.
Didn't know that was a thing. Can you show a convo of your body pics being used for dms?

Having a good physique is oversaturated in the dating market now, in a few year’s it will be nothing new and not be considered a halo.

Didn't know that was a thing. Can you show a convo of your body pics being used for dms?
They're mostly on snapchat but this is my most recent instagram dm back like a couple months ago. First pic was taken today for my story.

Attachments

• 98186B92-B5D3-427C-A001-F1BF96E38389.jpg
    98186B92-B5D3-427C-A001-F1BF96E38389.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 0
  • geg.png
    geg.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Cope im skinny, lean, tall with an insanely wide frame and I guarantee I slay more than you
Muscles do not matter as long as you're not a twig

They're mostly on snapchat but this is my most recent instagram dm back like a couple months ago. First pic was taken today for my story.
Are you socialmediamaxxed too? I feel like you can't socialmediamax unless you've already ascended

Over for that programmer pickup line I see on the second message 😭
Deadass, this shit works I can't even make it up I had sucess saying goofy shit like this to autistic women. First time it didn't.

Attachments

• IMG_1352.jpg
    IMG_1352.jpg
    815.4 KB · Views: 0
Deadass, this shit works I can't even make it up I had sucess saying goofy shit like this to autistic women. First time it didn't.
This makes me upset brother, so bad but you scored.

Hopefuel though, are you gymcelled?

Are you socialmediamaxxed too? I feel like you can't socialmediamax unless you've already ascended
I mean I got friends and shit I dm, I ain't an influencer. My follower count is like 600 something I mostly just shitpost on story or dm homies.

I can do 1/2/3/4 for reps.
I want to say this is JBW, but honestly man just put in the work. I'm just curious how you got so many matches without a shirtless photo in the first place.

I want to say this is JBW, but honestly man just put in the work. I'm just curious how you got so many matches without a shirtless photo in the first place.
I am htn all you need to be is htn to pull.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I’m just scared of aging, if I take mk677 and maybe some peptides as well as tret and accutane will it save me from looking like a 40 y/o
dont use mk677 bro its fucking terrible imo test wont age you badly at all unless your skincare routine sucks your e2 is to high or to low or you add in other compounds terrible for aging like tren, any oral except like 2, ect. but if aging still scares you just run a low dose of test like 100mg/week with rad140 and kidney+liver supplements

dont use mk677 bro its fucking terrible imo test wont age you badly at all unless your skincare routine sucks your e2 is to high or to low or you add in other compounds terrible for aging like tren, any oral except like 2, ect. but if aging still scares you just run a low dose of test like 100mg/week with rad140 and kidney+liver supplements
Is 12.5 mg of aromas in enough to deal with E

Is 12.5 mg of aromas in enough to deal with E
depends everyone is different I have to take 25mg e3d at 400mg test and 100mg puts me at 53e2 with no aromasin but some people dont need any aromasin till over 600mg test start with 12.5 e2d then increase or decrease based on how you feel

depends everyone is different I have to take 25mg e3d at 400mg test and 100mg puts me at 53e2 with no aromasin but some people dont need any aromasin till over 600mg test start with 12.5 e2d then increase or decrease based on how you feel
My nipples are a bit sensitive but that’s it

I have an htn face but I'm 5"6

Gotta gymcel tbh, even if fraud 5"7 😭
dude i put 5 7 on my tinder bio i get perma ghosted every match i score. im so fukin done i uninstalled it

• +1
dude i put 5 7 on my tinder bio i get perma ghosted every match i score. im so fukin done i uninstalled it
Fuck it's over

I'll use yubo and hunt for barely legal teens like the bang bus ☝️😈

Fuck it's over

I'll use yubo and hunt for barely legal teens like the bang bus ☝️😈
Ye brutal, I started putting my height cause on the two dates ive been on both girls even though they were subhuman had this deceived look on their face the first moment they saw me. As of their pussy went dry

• JFL