ALMOST GOT INTO FIGHT WITH ETHNIC AGAIN

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
JFL at going outside anymore in any of the big cities in the Netherlands as a white guy. The streets belong to ethnics.

rage GIF
rage GIF
rage GIF

What happened: Was driving home from the grocery store on my bicycle after having bought alcohol (the usual). It's a busy city street and probably 70% ethnic at this point.

A car was driving alongside me, slightly in front, when he suddenly turned sharply into me to get his car onto a parking spot. I had to go full brakes and still rammed into his rear, albeit not at a very large speed.

I made my way to the driver side of the car and knocked on the window.
Excuse Me Hello GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

I saw a young ethnic male looking back at me (~25yo) who was holding a phone and making a call. He didn't acknowledge me and simply looked away again (NOT LIKE IN THIS GIF WHERE HE HOLDS UP A FINGER AND GETS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT), continuing his phone-call completely ignoring me.

At this point a rage took control over me. I started banging on his window.

swvtesfaye-knocking.gif

He got startled and opened his window a little bit. I said: 'Yo what the fuck man, you just hit me with your car. What the fuck are you doing, why are you calling while driving?'

He then pushed his door into me ?!?!?! Like he tried to open his door but forgot I was standing in front of it?! What the fuck. Literally pushing his door up against me like some retard?

So I slammed his door shut with my arm with a lot of force, and then took a few steps back.

He got out of his car and started threatening me. I repeated that he just hit me with his car and if he wants we can call the police see what they say.

He then said 'no i didnt hit you with my car, nothing happened'. Fucking retard pretends like he didn't even notice. He got more into my face and I pushed him back against his car.

Adrenaline was SURGING and I was about to jab him. I looked around for some support (we were both shouting at this point, whole street was looking at us).

BUT THE WHOLE FUCKING STREET WAS ETHNIC LIKE HIM.

NOT A SINGLE LIGHT-SKIN PERSON IN SIGHT. I WAS FUCKED, THIS WAS GOING TO BE A 1 VS 100. ME VS THE WHOLE STREET.

sparta GIF

At this point tension was the highest and I was about to punch him, when it turned out he also had a passenger with him in the car.

Luckily for me, this passenger was some 40yo ethnic dude who was very relaxed, apologized for the driver's behavior, and calmed things down.

Breathe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

THIS FUCKER SAVED MY LIFE, I WAS ABOUT TO GET INTO A 1 V 20 IN PURE RAGE.

angry thor ragnarok GIF

fuck man, i dont know whats wrong with me. Ethnics fucking enrage me.

I almost just killed myself for nothing basically since I barely even got hit.

I need to stop leaving my basement.

I am tired of this world. I have gotten so little love, affection, compassion.

I have never had family or real friends, never had a real girlfriend.

I can't handle disrespect like this anymore, I have already taken too much of it in my life.

Next ethnic who disrespects me will lead us to a fight till death.
Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iblamechico, mewman, KingCartierrr23 and 48 others
U need to chill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Hero of the Imperium, moreroidsmoredates and 7 others
Fuark, I need to join you in the Netherlands and we can bash some retard manlet ethnic skulls in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewman, KingCartierrr23, SntDomistheRealChad and 17 others
U need to chill
I was relaxed until I saw that the reason this ethnic hit me with his car was because he was making phone-calls with 1 arm while driving in a busy city street. Literally a completely clueless individual who should be in a mental ward.

Literally 60IQ fucking monkey brain retard. Should have his driver license revoked instantly.

Ethnics have ruined this country because they lack basic human decency and common sense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, diamondbill, Ryldoo IS COPING and 7 others
Fuark, I need to join you in the Netherlands and we can bash some retard manlet ethnic skulls in
How did I know I’d find you in the comments you racist cunt

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, watah, Hero of the Imperium and 13 others
Ur a curry

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Manletmachine
its not racism when 10% of the population (ethnics) cause 80% of the traffic accidents.

They need to get some basic decency beaten into their skulls.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 7580, diamondbill and 4 others
Dnr. u almost got obliterated by ethnic moggers*

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, JohnBaza, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
JFL at going outside anymore in any of the big cities in the Netherlands as a white guy. The streets belong to ethnics.

rage GIF
rage GIF
rage GIF

What happened: Was driving home from the grocery store on my bicycle after having bought alcohol (the usual). It's a busy city street and probably 70% ethnic at this point.

A car was driving alongside me, slightly in front, when he suddenly turned sharply into me to get his car onto a parking spot. I had to go full brakes and still rammed into his rear, albeit not at a very large speed.

I saw a young ethnic male looking back at me (~25yo) who was holding a phone and making a call. He didn't acknowledge me and simply looked away again (NOT LIKE IN THIS GIF WHERE HE HOLDS UP A FINGER AND GETS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT), continuing his phone-call completely ignoring me.

swvtesfaye-knocking.gif

He got startled and opened his window a little bit. I said: 'Yo what the fuck man, you just hit me with your car. What the fuck are you doing, why are you calling while driving?'

He then pushed his door into me ?!?!?! Like he tried to open his door but forgot I was standing in front of it?! What the fuck. Literally pushing his door up against me like some retard?

So I slammed his door shut with my arm with a lot of force, and then took a few steps back.

He got out of his car and started threatening me. I repeated that he just hit me with his car and if he wants we can call the police see what they say.

He then said 'no i didnt hit you with my car, nothing happened'. Fucking retard pretends like he didn't even notice. He got more into my face and I pushed him back against his car.

Adrenaline was SURGING and I was about to jab him. I looked around for some support (we were both shouting at this point, whole street was looking at us).

NOT A SINGLE LIGHT-SKIN PERSON IN SIGHT. I WAS FUCKED, THIS WAS GOING TO BE A 1 VS 100. ME VS THE WHOLE STREET.

sparta GIF

At this point tension was the highest and I was about to punch him, when it turned out he also had a passenger with him in the car.

Luckily for me, this passenger was some 40yo ethnic dude who was very relaxed, apologized for the driver's behavior, and calmed things down.

angry thor ragnarok GIF

I can't handle disrespect like this anymore, I have already taken too much of it in my life.

Fucking brutal I would have also been very pissed off and flew myself into a 1vs20 like you wanted to. Thankfully my area is still vast majority white people. I wanna know how the fuck was he even driving, doesn’t the netherlands have bullshit driving license requirements like the UK does?

Actually maybe he’s driving illegally without a license. I know multiple guys who drive without a license and they have never been caught as police are lazy here, they never pull anyone over.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Most of the white guys here are fucking pussies and cucks.

90% of them are incel abominations.
10% are chad and sit in their bedroom all day, fucking 90% of the female population of the city.

Meanwhile ethnics roam the streets.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Baldingman1998, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
Fucking brutal I would have also been very pissed off and flew myself into a 1vs20 like you wanted to. Thankfully my area is still vast majority white people. I wanna know how the fuck was he even driving, doesn’t the netherlands have bullshit driving license requirements like the UK does?

Actually maybe he’s driving illegally without a license. I know multiple guys who drive without a license and they have never been caught as police are lazy here, they never pull anyone over.
police is useless here

literally police are afraid of ethnics here

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, bloomercel and Xtra
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 7580
police is useless here

literally police are afraid of ethnics here
In your city is it an equal amount of ethnics (50% men 50% women) or is it all men? In france almost all of the ethnics are men, specifically blacks who have been causing complete chaos in Paris for years on end. Makes me thankful I don’t live in a city and the nearest city to me is only about 10% ethnic people at most.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, diamondbill and MoggerGaston
In your city is it an equal amount of ethnics (50% men 50% women) or is it all men? In france almost all of the ethnics are men, specifically blacks who have been causing complete chaos in Paris for years on end. Makes me thankful I don’t live in a city and the nearest city to me is only about 10% ethnic people at most.
its probably like 70/30 male/female.

All the big cities in the netherlands are ~50% ethnic.
But on the streets outside it's more like 80% ethnic since none of them have jobs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
Chill broski

• +1
But on the streets outside it's more like 80% ethnic since none of them have jobs.
Wtf do they do all day? Do they just stand outside all day smoking weed or similar stuff? Fucking retarded how we are expected to work full time while these parasites live off our tax money. This is exactly why I have never had a job.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and MoggerGaston
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 7580 and Manletmachine
Wtf do they do all day? Do they just stand outside all day smoking weed or similar stuff? Fucking retarded how we are expected to work full time while these parasites live off our tax money. This is exactly why I have never had a job.
Smoke, 'chill', deal drugs, steal, just average ethnic activities.

And yeah they get money from the state. And whenever they get confronted with their parasite lifestyle, they just scream 'racism!!!'.

goatfuckers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
bro don’t do that again it’s not worth it, these guys will stab you in the throat and then continue on with their day like nothing happened

it is what it is

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, bloomercel, LordSergiXX63 and 2 others
Chill broski
you are right.
I am just very fucking tense recently due to trueceldom and can't handle any disrespect anymore.

A small confrontation gives me peak adrenaline and unhinged rage.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Because ethnics behave in a manner that lowers the life quality of others who live in the same region as them
ie. hitting someone with their car and not giving a fuck
Why the fuck wouldn't I be racist when nearly every ethnic you'll run into is a net negative to society?

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Deleted member 7580 and MoggerGaston
bro don’t do that again it’s not worth it, these guys will stab you in the throat and then continue on with their day like nothing happened

it is what it is
I will stop leaving my basement until a HTB+ knocks on my door and relieves me from my trueceldom stress.

I am way too fucking tense, I can't handle these confrontations.

It's too dangerous doing this shit alone and getting stabbed like you say. Ethnic dogs.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, bloomercel and twilight
Smoke, 'chill', deal drugs, steal, just average ethnic activities.

And yeah they get money from the state. And whenever they get confronted with their parasite lifestyle, they just scream 'racism!!!'.

goatfuckers
I’m guessing it’s almost always north africans in your city? The only ethnics I can ever see near me are a few chinks who own takeaway food places.

However I once went into an area of a big city and it was a complete fucking mess. I looked at people leaving a high school, it was like 80% ethnic (all thug pakis / blacks / sandniggers). Literally 80% ethnic school in a country that has 99.9% white areas. If I lived there I’d either NEET for my entire life or move instantly.

• +1
I wish you fucked him up man, would’ve satisfied me hearing that, I would’ve been fucking livid.

I was eagerly waiting for the part where kick him down and start beating the fuck out him

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and MoggerGaston
Because ethnics behave in a manner that lowers the life quality of others who live in the same region as them
ie. hitting someone with their car and not giving a fuck
Why the fuck wouldn't I be racist when nearly every ethnic you'll run into is a net negative to society?
This so fucking much.

Racism is justified when the average ethnic has 0 respect for the people living around him.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 7580 and efidescontinuado
i hate ethnics so much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 7580 and MoggerGaston
I’m guessing it’s almost always north africans in your city? The only ethnics I can ever see near me are a few chinks who own takeaway food places.
Yeah, it's almost purely north-africans who cause all the issues here.
We have a lot of east-asians, indians, pakistani people here too, but they behave normally and don't cause much trouble.

However I once went into an area of a big city and it was a complete fucking mess. I looked at people leaving a high school, it was like 80% ethnic (all thug pakis / blacks / sandniggers). Literally 80% ethnic school in a country that has 99.9% white areas. If I lived there I’d either NEET for my entire life or move instantly.
North-Africans are the worst type of people I have met so far on this planet.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Xtra and 6ft4
Most of the white guys here are fucking pussies and cucks.

90% of them are incel abominations.
10% are chad and sit in their bedroom all day, fucking 90% of the female population of the city.

Meanwhile ethnics roam the streets.
I was astonished by the lack of young white males on the streets in Western mainland europe
Foids go to the mainstreet to go shopping, ethnics loiter around everywhere and make up 95% of the creatures you'll see after dark
Meanwhile white males dont go outside
At least in the Shittish Isles we still had a lot of low class white chavs born between 2000-2010 who roam the streets in groups today

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others

rage GIF
rage GIF
rage GIF

swvtesfaye-knocking.gif

sparta GIF

angry thor ragnarok GIF

You should've just mentioned that you know Emeraldglass, and he would have backed down. Every ethnic knows someone from their own background. I could have resolved the issue for you. Here, take my card.

i made it credit card GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 7580, Gargantuan and 2 others
I wish you fucked him up man, would’ve satisfied me hearing that, I would’ve been fucking livid.

I was eagerly waiting for the part where kick him down and start beating the fuck out him
I would've died. I was surrounded by ethnics and would've ended up in a 1v10 since ethnics fight like hyenas and never fight fair or with honor.

When you are on the ground, they will start kicking your head because they have no honor and won't stop, until you are dead.

Also: Most ethnics carry knives here. Could've easily been stabbed.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and yeeyeeslayer
Ethnics tremble when you're near

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Ryldoo IS COPING and MoggerGaston
I was astonished by the lack of young white males on the streets in Western mainland europe
Foids go to the mainstreet to go shopping, ethnics loiter around everywhere and make up 95% of the creatures you'll see after dark
At least in the Shittish Isles we still had a lot of low class white chavs born between 2000-2010 who roam the streets in groups today
we have some low class white chavs but they are in an extreme minority compared to the massive amounts of ethnics in the large cities.
If you visited western mainland Europe, I bet you mainly went to the large cities, which are all ethnic infested.

Only in the smaller cities/towns, where ethnics are still a minority, will you find more white guys outside.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I would've died. I was surrounded by ethnics and would've ended up in a 1v10 since ethnics fight like hyenas and never fight fair or with honor.

When you are on the ground, they will start kicking your head because they have no honor and won't stop, until you are dead.

At least slap/punch him in the face and run

• +1
At least slap/punch him in the face and run
what I should've done was not confront him, but take out my key, scratching his car while driving off.

Angry Fresh Off The Boat GIF by ABC Network

ill do this next time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others

Maybe next time try to be more calculated if you know any physical escelation will lead to a 10 on 1
Dont approach him and wait a distance away while he parks and walks away from the car.
Then leave a massive key scratch along the door and if no one is looking kick his wing mirrors off fully then start cycling away

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Ryldoo IS COPING and MoggerGaston
Maybe next time try to be more calculated if you know any physical escelation will lead to a 10 on 1
Dont approach him and wait a distance away while he parks and walks away from the car.
Then leave a massive key scratch along the door and if no one is looking kick his wing mirrors off fully then start cycling away
I wasn't expecting a confrontation. I expected the driver to apologize, leave it at that and then cycle on and go on with my day like nothing happened.

Once the guy didn't even want to apologize for hitting me with his car, I was entering rage-mode and it's hard to think clear and calculated at that point ngl.

Next time I will first check if the driver is ethnic.
If he is ethnic, I won't ask him for an apology, but wait a couple minutes, and then damage his car after he leaves.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, n0rthface, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
I wasn't expecting a confrontation. I expected the driver to apologize, leave it at that and then cycle on and go on with my day like nothing happened.

Once the guy didn't even want to apologize for hitting me with his car, I was entering rage-mode and it's hard to think clear and calculated at that point ngl.

Next time I will first check if the driver is ethnic.
If he is ethnic, I won't ask him for an apology, but wait a couple minutes, and then damage his car.
legit strategy
It his hard to think clearly in those moments of rage but having pre rehearsed actions to take in future in given circumtsnaces is good

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, n0rthface and MoggerGaston
Yeah, it's almost purely north-africans who cause all the issues here.
We have a lot of east-asians, indians, pakistani people here too, but they behave normally and don't cause much trouble.

North-Africans are the worst type of people I have met so far on this planet.
Why the fuck is there so many north africans there? It’s a mix in the UK but netherlands seems like it’s literally Morocco 2.0.

I wonder how you would compare north africans to sub saharan african charcoal skin full blacks, it’s usually the 2nd group that are seen as thugs

• +1
white foid is all MENA high t bulls rn, no cucked vidya , low t, slouched white brah , gets any action in 2024 :smonk: @the BULL @traveler @Kamui @klip11 @KING REIDYZ

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, ascension, Ryldoo IS COPING and 4 others
Based for almost fighting low inhib mogs me

• +1
white foid is all MENA high t bulls rn, no cucked vidya , low t, slouched white brah , gets any action in 2024 :smonk: @the BULL @traveler @Kamui @klip11 @KING REIDYZ
White brah are busy writing manifestos on the internet meanwhile ethnic brah is slaying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, shabby890, bloomercel and 3 others

rage GIF
rage GIF
rage GIF

swvtesfaye-knocking.gif

sparta GIF

angry thor ragnarok GIF

Find him and beat the

rage GIF
rage GIF
rage GIF

swvtesfaye-knocking.gif

sparta GIF

angry thor ragnarok GIF

Find him and beat the shit out of him?
If you die then the issue will be brought to light in the media then more beatings ensue

legit strategy
It his hard to think clearly in those moments of rage but having pre rehearsed actions to take in future in given circumtsnaces is good
Yeah, in the end it was my inexperience that caused this tbh. I am not used to streets belonging to ethnics like this yet and them having absolutely zero basic respect for anyone. Uncivilized dogs. I have to adapt to these animals.

My course of action was very stupid looking back and could've landed me in the hospital easily.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and 6ft4
Why the fuck is there so many north africans there? It’s a mix in the UK but netherlands seems like it’s literally Morocco 2.0.

I wonder how you would compare north africans to sub saharan african charcoal skin full blacks, it’s usually the 2nd group that are seen as thugs
jewish brainwashing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
you are lucky that guy would probably beat your ass

i had several fights and near fights with ethnics in the last 2 years

1 i beat up, he didnt even fight back despite threatening me before
1 apologized later and said „ur lucky i apologize now, i called my cousins blablabla“
1 more which i cant remember rn

what i realized over the years was that they have big mouths because they think us germans or whites in general got no balls but when u stand in front of them and they see u are ready to fight, their balls shrink to peanut size

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mewman, Hero of the Imperium, nofap and 6 others