ALMOST GOT INTO FIGHT WITH ETHNIC AGAIN

Ethnic living in The Netherlands and had a street fight with 2 whites.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Is there anywhere left to escape them?

Dutch are cucks

They were the first explorers but they only got shitty colonies unlike the British

And they are mogged by their Germanic neighbors

Imagine not winning a World Cup while your Saxon neighbors won World Cups even when it was split into East and West

JFL at going outside anymore in any of the big cities in the Netherlands as a white guy. The streets belong to ethnics.

rage GIF
rage GIF
rage GIF

What happened: Was driving home from the grocery store on my bicycle after having bought alcohol (the usual). It's a busy city street and probably 70% ethnic at this point.

A car was driving alongside me, slightly in front, when he suddenly turned sharply into me to get his car onto a parking spot. I had to go full brakes and still rammed into his rear, albeit not at a very large speed.

I made my way to the driver side of the car and knocked on the window.
Excuse Me Hello GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

I saw a young ethnic male looking back at me (~25yo) who was holding a phone and making a call. He didn't acknowledge me and simply looked away again (NOT LIKE IN THIS GIF WHERE HE HOLDS UP A FINGER AND GETS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT), continuing his phone-call completely ignoring me.

At this point a rage took control over me. I started banging on his window.

swvtesfaye-knocking.gif

He got startled and opened his window a little bit. I said: 'Yo what the fuck man, you just hit me with your car. What the fuck are you doing, why are you calling while driving?'

He then pushed his door into me ?!?!?! Like he tried to open his door but forgot I was standing in front of it?! What the fuck. Literally pushing his door up against me like some retard?

So I slammed his door shut with my arm with a lot of force, and then took a few steps back.

He got out of his car and started threatening me. I repeated that he just hit me with his car and if he wants we can call the police see what they say.

He then said 'no i didnt hit you with my car, nothing happened'. Fucking retard pretends like he didn't even notice. He got more into my face and I pushed him back against his car.

Adrenaline was SURGING and I was about to jab him. I looked around for some support (we were both shouting at this point, whole street was looking at us).

BUT THE WHOLE FUCKING STREET WAS ETHNIC LIKE HIM.

NOT A SINGLE LIGHT-SKIN PERSON IN SIGHT. I WAS FUCKED, THIS WAS GOING TO BE A 1 VS 100. ME VS THE WHOLE STREET.

sparta GIF

At this point tension was the highest and I was about to punch him, when it turned out he also had a passenger with him in the car.

Luckily for me, this passenger was some 40yo ethnic dude who was very relaxed, apologized for the driver's behavior, and calmed things down.

Breathe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

THIS FUCKER SAVED MY LIFE, I WAS ABOUT TO GET INTO A 1 V 20 IN PURE RAGE.

angry thor ragnarok GIF

fuck man, i dont know whats wrong with me. Ethnics fucking enrage me.

I almost just killed myself for nothing basically since I barely even got hit.

I need to stop leaving my basement.

I am tired of this world. I have gotten so little love, affection, compassion.

I have never had family or real friends, never had a real girlfriend.

I can't handle disrespect like this anymore, I have already taken too much of it in my life.

Next ethnic who disrespects me will lead us to a fight till death.
Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF by MOODMAN
jfl at this dogshit thread putting effort in gifs and pics just to "entertain" the reader cringe ass nigga gtfo low t cuck

Fuark, I need to join you in the Netherlands and we can bash some retard manlet ethnic skulls in
fUaRk faggot aren't you also an ethnic manlet stfu already

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4
Nearly ended up in another altercation with someone from a different ethnic background. It's frustrating how easily misunderstandings can escalate. It's crucial to approach conflicts with empathy and understanding, rather than resorting to violence. Let's strive for peaceful resolutions and mutual respect, recognizing the diversity that enriches our communities.