Almost got robbed by some Russian mf

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
It’s 4 AM I was wondering around in a gas station and this mf has been eyeballing me from the start

Good thing I’m a Brazilian and know this sus shit when I see it mf goes into a corner and asks me to come Close to him

And I ask why? So he just asks the time from a distance and I go

Jfl u think I need to come into some sussy corner with this mf to tell him the time? What a faggot

Germany is cucked nowafays bro was crawching dressed up like some low class Russian gangster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Gilbert_Durandal, Joe Rogancel and 6 others
Russian backwards is nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
That was just @Chris Benoit in natural habitat

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
That was just @Chris Benoit in natural habitat
Russian backwards is nigger
Crazy shit mf watched me and my phone is my wallet so I think he wanted to steal that

In these situations just be confident and don’t act nervous

I looked him in the eye even tho he was trying to be scarry and ask me to come to him

I walked later with my keys inside my fingers around my knuckles since this guy looked really sus tho he didn’t follow me

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Good thing I’m a Brazilian and know this sus shit when I see it mf goes into a corner and asks me to come Close to him
volta pa favela palhaço

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Spiritualcell and Iasacrko
volta pa favela palhaço
living in Brazil makes u aware of such dangers

Even tho I’ve been in Germany for a long time I still know a sus situation when I see one

Especially walking around 4AM u can find this shit anywhere

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
living in Brazil makes u aware of such dangers

Even tho I’ve been in Germany for a long time I still know a sus situation when I see one

Especially walking around 4AM u can find this shit anywhere

yeah bro random guy asking you to go to a corner with him
im sure only people in brazil would suspect of something.

why do u walk out late at night?

yeah bro random guy asking you to go to a corner with him
im sure only people in brazil would suspect of something.
I mean this was an obvious situation but Germany was a safe country before

So ppl here are inoscent enough

He probably saw some kid with an expensive jacket and a load of cash in his phone and thought I’d fall for his trick

why do u walk out late at night?
I have started having severe insomnia so I went to the gas station to buy tabacco

My sleep schedule is fucked I can’t sleep at night so I try walking for 1 or 2 hours to leanmax a little instead of doing nothing at home

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Tabula Rasa
Buy a pepper spray. It’s not pussy if you have one, it’s smart. You don’t need to prove your manhood to everyone, when you feel threatened it’s not about showing off how tough you are

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Gilbert_Durandal and Iasacrko
Buy a pepper spray. It’s not pussy if you have one, it’s smart. You don’t need to prove your manhood to everyone, when you feel threatened it’s not about showing off how tough you are
No I’d rather be a man and have the keys in the knuckle

If one day I ever get the opportunity to rip some motherfuckers face off in self defence I will

Pepper spray is pussy

Lol imagine my family or even worse GF finds out I almost got robbed and saved myself by using pepper spray that’s some girl shit

I’d rather use the key method it’s very effective

he just wanted a little sucky sucky

If one day I ever get the opportunity to rip some motherfuckers face off in self defence I will

Pepper spray is pussy

Lol imagine my family finds out I almost got robbed and saved myself by using pepper spray that’s some girl shit

You’re still young, you are on that "I need to prove my manhood-type shit“. In 2-3 years you will think different

he just wanted a little sucky sucky
Nigga idk what he wanted but I could feel the sus from that nigga looking at me from outside the gas station

360 vision is everything

This situation was kinda obvious but he could have followed me or something and I would’ve known

It’s very important to be aware of all ur surroundings

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
You’re still young, you are on that "I need to prove my manhood-type shit“. In 2-3 years you will think different
Not really because the fact is women don’t respect weak men

It’s a major turn off u see all the time girls who never forgot if their boyfriend yelled like a baby in something

IT’s instinct women need to find strong guys

And personally if I was a girl I’d probably not feel like my bf was a mogger if he walked around with pepper spray

Not really because the fact is women don’t respect weak men

It’s a major turn off u see all the time girls who never forgot if their boyfriend yelled like a baby in something

IT’s instinct women need to find strong guys

And personally if I was a girl I’d probably not feel like my bf was a mogger if he walked around with pepper spray
That’s the difference between me and you. You’re ready to risk your life for female validation, i would never do something just so women don’t think I’m a pussy. I had fights on the street, i was in prison (nobody here will believe that but i don’t care tbh) , I’m not a pussy, but i just don’t think that "ego“ is a good reason to get into trouble, that makes you a slave of others opinion. I fought to defend my friends or family from getting hurt and it wasn’t about being "tough“ it was about love for my people

• JFL
That’s the difference between me and you. You’re ready to risk your life for female validation, i would never do something just so women don’t think I’m a pussy. I had fights on the street, i was in prison, I’m not a pussy, but i just don’t think that "ego“ is a good reason to get into trouble, that makes you a slave of others opinion. I fought to defend my friends or family from getting hurt and it wasn’t about being "tough“ it was about love for my people
It’s not for female validation at the end I’m wired aggressive

I will always pick to be aggressive and never to just pepper spray a mf

It’s 4 AM I was wondering around in a gas station and this mf has been eyeballing me from the start

And I ask why? So he just asks the time from a distance and I go

Jfl u think I need to come into some sussy corner with this mf to tell him the time? What a faggot

Germany is cucked nowafays bro was crawching dressed up like some low class Russian gangster
bro i tried depositing 2300 in a atm past midnight in a bad part of town, there was a line of homeless people at the atm my heart was pounding

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Iasacrko
Maybe he just wanted to know the time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Iasacrko

Pepper spray is pussy

Lol imagine my family or even worse GF finds out I almost got robbed and saved myself by using pepper spray that’s some girl shit

Just learn jiu jutsu or muai thai bro

slavs arent white

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
Just learn jiu jutsu or muai thai bro
Ik that shit but if a guy comes up to you, you never know what he’s carrying

That’s why whenever I’m in these situations I use the classic keys in the knuckles

Maybe he just wanted to know the time
No then he’d ask me from far

No need to act tough and demand me to come close to him while he’s crowching in that Russian stance in a corner we could speak just fine from the distance

After he saw I wasn’t retarded he probably asked the time just so it could seem that’s all he wanted to know

Maybe he wanted to sell me drugs or something also but idk he was looking at me and I have a 360 vision for this shit

• +1
Reactions: goldpill
  • JFL
He wanted to kiss u

Attachments

• 3860866_ezgif-5-0005d9f013.jpg
    3860866_ezgif-5-0005d9f013.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 0