I got r***** by a fat bitch {story}

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
I really really fucking regret this, learn from me pls. I'm 18 btw it's important.

So last year I made the genius decision to go fucking bald and shave every single hair of the top of my head while keeping my beard. I was dirty bulking like a mf so I had acne everywhere. Istg I never looked so terrible than I did back then. I actually looked 25 at that point. Although I looked terrible, I've never felt so good in my life because my strength was going through the roof and I just felt like a fucking king.

One day my friend brought a girl with him to the gym (she's 23 and a fucking whale) to train chest with me and him. Since my confidence was sky high for some reason I had no problem talking to this gorlock ass belly sucking snorlax. I was a horny cuck 24/7 so I just thought yea who cares and told her that she's pretty and she should come to my house to suck my dick. She just laughed it off and nothing happened that day tho.

The day after, I woke up to a friend request of her on snapchat, I accepted it and started sexting with her a bit throughout the day. When it was 9 PM or so I just straight up texted her to come to my house so I could fuck the shit out of her. Istg not even 10 minutes later she knocks on my door, I tell her to come in and go to my room. We talked for a bit and then suddenly out of nowhere she jumps on top of me and pins me to the fucking bed, I could genuinely not move. Reminder she's fat and like 6ft or sum. So I'm just pinned and couldn't move so she took of my pants and started playing with my dick. 1 min later she went to sit on it and I told her 'wait lemme get a condom first' that bitch literally said 'no, we don't need that, you need to put your kids inside of me'. At that point I was pissed asf and tried to get her off of me but I just couldn't, she didn't listen and kept riding me and I remember that I kept telling myself 'you better cum quick and get that bitch out of here'. I cummed in 2 min or so and when I was done I just went ballistic at her and fucking bullied her out of my house.

It was kinda my fault but yeah.

So what you gotta learn from this is, NEVER EVER give a fat bitch compliments and make her feel good ab herself or she will just john cena you until she's pregnant with your baby. Also, never look older than you are because it's a trap most of the time. ANDDD never ever be such an incel that you have to get attention from snorlax looking ass bitches. I hate fat bitches with every single atom in my body.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, TheRagingBull, High Cortisol Chad and 31 others
I expect to get mauled in the comments

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: mid and BrendioEEE
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, High Cortisol Chad, Egyptian and 27 others
I really really fucking regret this, learn from me pls. I'm 18 btw it's important.

So last year I made the genius decision to go fucking bald and shave every single hair of the top of my head while keeping my beard. I was dirty bulking like a mf so I had acne everywhere. Istg I never looked so terrible than I did back then. I actually looked 25 at that point. Although I looked terrible, I've never felt so good in my life because my strength was going through the roof and I just felt like a fucking king.

One day my friend brought a girl with him to the gym (she's 23 and a fucking whale) to train chest with me and him. Since my confidence was sky high for some reason I had no problem talking to this gorlock ass belly sucking snorlax. I was a horny cuck 24/7 so I just thought yea who cares and told her that she's pretty and she should come to my house to suck my dick. She just laughed it off and nothing happened that day tho.

The day after, I woke up to a friend request of her on snapchat, I accepted it and started sexting with her a bit throughout the day. When it was 9 PM or so I just straight up texted her to come to my house so I could fuck the shit out of her. Istg not even 10 minutes later she knocks on my door, I tell her to come in and go to my room. We talked for a bit and then suddenly out of nowhere she jumps on top of me and pins me to the fucking bed, I could genuinely not move. Reminder she's fat and like 6ft or sum. So I'm just pinned and couldn't move so she took of my pants and started playing with my dick. 1 min later she went to sit on it and I told her 'wait lemme get a condom first' that bitch literally said 'no, we don't need that, you need to put your kids inside of me'. At that point I was pissed asf and tried to get her off of me but I just couldn't, she didn't listen and kept riding me and I remember that I kept telling myself 'you better cum quick and get that bitch out of here'. I cummed in 2 min or so and when I was done I just went ballistic at her and fucking bullied her out of my house.

So what you gotta learn from this is, NEVER EVER give a fat bitch compliments and make her feel good ab herself or she will just john cena you until she's pregnant with your baby. Also, never look older than you are because it's a trap most of the time. ANDDD never ever be such an incel that you have to get attention from snorlax looking ass bitches. I hate fat bitches with every single atom in my body.
@Canwefixit @nofap Bro is complaining about a 10/10 experience. Couldn‘t be me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Xtra, BrendioEEE, sportsmogger and 3 others
Man experienced heaven on earth and is still complaining, he doesn’t know how lucky he is since fatties are htn+ only

It depresses me though and makes me rage when a fat bald 18 year old riddled with acne all over his body from top to toe gets a bbw to basically rape him. Meanwhile i get rejected by every bbw in sight and @Canwefixit got told to fuck off when he approached a 400lbs titanic tier whale tank.

Op must have a chad face and has to slit his wrist ASAP

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Xtra, BrendioEEE, proxyy and 12 others
fat forklifts are evil

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BrendioEEE, greywind and spermium
OP just experienced raw attraction from a woman that almost 0 men here will experience. He found her attractive enough as he was horny over her. I honestly think OP can use that bitch for free food now to fuel his bulk

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BrendioEEE, corsi and 8 others
Man experienced heaven on earth and is still complaining, he doesn’t know how lucky he is since fatties are htn+ only

It depresses me though and makes me rage when a fat bald 18 year old riddled with acne all over his body from top to toe gets a bbw to basically rape him. Meanwhile i get rejected by every bbw in sight and @Canwefixit got told to fuck off when he approached a 400lbs titanic tier whale tank.

it's his fault, no doubt. OP needs to be victim blamed

that said, sexual aggression from a fat chick can be extremely traumatizing

• WTF
Reactions: BrendioEEE
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @Orc @MoggerGaston @Eli @Jungcuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE, MoggerGaston and pneumocystosis
Need pics of snorlax

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid, BrendioEEE and Corleone
Larping master

• WTF
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Tbh stay away from fat bitches its always them who molest/ rape men because theyre not used to surpressing their urges
Or narcissistic females

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mid, BrendioEEE and sportsmogger
Best story I’ve read on this forum hahah

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, BrendioEEE and PsychoDsk
Tales from the 9/5 hotdog stand of mumbai

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: mid and BrendioEEE

lowkey a good experience tho i bet

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and BrendioEEE
Fat and tall Bitches are No go

not sure why you are angry. it's obvious LARP like many things on this forum

How did you cum in 2 min while being disgusted? Do you cum in 30 seconds if the girl is hot

Last edited:

Schizo ramblings