Almost had a breakdown today

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
I was walking to class and i saw a girl on my way there that looked a lot like my oneitis. I actually had to double check to make sure it wasnt her.

She wasnt by herself though. She was with a TYRONE. BBC takeover is legit, its not a meme, stacies are getting ravaged by tyrone.

Even though it wasnt my oneitis i still got super mad to the point that i couldnt even think about sex anymore. All i thought about was how he punds her and i dont.

I take it back, i dont want to see my oneitis again because if i do so she will probably be with Tyrone. Imagine seeing your oneitis being ravaged by BBC, how would you cope???

BBC is the world's energy source

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Deleted member 57464
Hoeflation is real, HTBs are Chad only. HTNs get MTB and LTB. I saw this on the gym and in university.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Hoeflation is real, HTBs are Chad only. HTNs get MTB and LTB. I saw this on the gym and in university.
tyrone haunts me....

I was walking to class and i saw a girl on my way there that looked a lot like my oneitis. I actually had to double check to make sure it wasnt her.

She wasnt by herself though. She was with a TYRONE. BBC takeover is legit, its not a meme, stacies are getting ravaged by tyrone.

Even though it wasnt my oneitis i still got super mad to the point that i couldnt even think about sex anymore. All i thought about was how he punds her and i dont.

I take it back, i dont want to see my oneitis again because if i do so she will probably be with Tyrone. Imagine seeing your oneitis being ravaged by BBC, how would you cope???
Kill him and rape her