Almost lost my virginity but fumbeled (ropefuel story) (LONG)

Aspiemogger

Aspiemogger

Lord Mayor of Mog City
Title.

I'll try and keep it as short as I can cause I know you fuckers don't have big attention spans.

So the events leading up to the scenario where that I was at one of my foid friends parties and one of her friends was giving me IOI's all night

I was also drinking a decent amount,
If I recall a total of 9 drinks ( 4.5-6%) + a mouthful of vodka

We basically cuddled and made out on the couch for an hour not much exciting business

So kick out time was actually 1:30 am and I was coming back with one of my bros to his house afterwards and they ended up leaving at 11:30 very early

My bro payed for a uber for me and her to come back to my bros house, he has a 3 story house including an attic with a bed up there

Before I went upstairs I smoked a few bongs with tobacco and weed cause I thought they'd calm my drunkenness down

Me and the girl go up to the attic and start making out where I end up on top of her, one of the worst things that could happen in that moment almost did

As she's sticking her tongue in my mouth it makes me want to spew and I quickly get off her and I just told her I wanted to sleep instead, trying to save myself the embarassment from telling her I almost threw up in her mouth

It was super awkward the next morning and she also agreed but I told her what happened and she understood

Pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to get it up 100% anyways from the fact I was drinking probably dodged a bullet on that one.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datculetzzz, aleksander, Luffymaxxing and 2 others
Not a pixel

Not a pixel
MV5BMjE2NzIwMjU4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDI0NzU5MTE V1

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Luffymaxxing and Deleted member 51465
Title.

I'll try and keep it as short as I can cause I know you fuckers don't have big attention spans.

So the events leading up to the scenario where that I was at one of my foid friends parties and one of her friends was giving me IOI's all night

I was also drinking a decent amount,
If I recall a total of 9 drinks ( 4.5-6%) + a mouthful of vodka

We basically cuddled and made out on the couch for an hour not much exciting business

So kick out time was actually 1:30 am and I was coming back with one of my bros to his house afterwards and they ended up leaving at 11:30 very early

My bro payed for a uber for me and her to come back to my bros house, he has a 3 story house including an attic with a bed up there

Before I went upstairs I smoked a few bongs with tobacco and weed cause I thought they'd calm my drunkenness down

Me and the girl go up to the attic and start making out where I end up on top of her, one of the worst things that could happen in that moment almost did

As she's sticking her tongue in my mouth it makes me want to spew and I quickly get off her and I just told her I wanted to sleep instead, trying to save myself the embarassment from telling her I almost threw up in her mouth

It was super awkward the next morning and she also agreed but I told her what happened and she understood

Pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to get it up 100% anyways from the fact I was drinking probably dodged a bullet on that one.
bruh. maybe her mouth stank

Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger
Every pixel.

• +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger