Alpha Widowed - My Experience and Lesson Learnt

ToTheTop

ToTheTop

Gold
Story time (with some lessons).

For those that don't know. I'm 28, live in London, and am rated around a HTN on this forum. I'm generally considered 'cute/pretty/handsome' but lack that 'chad' factor to most woman.

The last girl I dated was 22 turned 23 and was a brazillian runway model. I have put her on this forum before and she got a mixed bag of ratings (some called her a tranny) but I would consider her my looksmatch (around HTB) due to good PSL features and height but has a very androgynous face that some guys would say is not their preference and would be too masculine.

Now, it started off great. She hit me up for drinks through the insta dms on a friday night. I had plans to go out with a girl I thought was prettier on the Saturday night and thought this was nice timing for a little bonus hook up.

We went out, had drinks and she started getting touchy, so we went back to my place. We hooked up and over the next following 6 weeks we spent lots of time together, hooking up, going out, spending time together and getting very close.

Then as she is leaving to go Milan for her next modelling gig she abruptly breaks it off out of nowhere. This is the first time I've been sleeping with a chick and dated her for a while and SHE decides to snap it off, so I'm extremely confused and also hurt as I really liked this chick. (My ego is also like what the fuck as I know she can't get better for a long term partner).

Here's the issue. She had a 3 year relationship between 18-21 with a guy who I believe is likely around chadlite level. Probably a 7-7.5. Until she found out he didn't want her anymore and ended the relationship while sleeping with other chicks behind her back (classic chad).

The reality is, she wanted to feel that connection with me and wanted it to become something real but eventually she just realised 'I was not him' and whatever I did, however well we connected emotionally it did not matter. She had the relationship experience with a guy out of her league and I was never going to live up to 'him' likely due to physical factors (blackpill wins again).

-----

The reason why I normally don't have to worry about the girl being alphawidowed on a dating app is if the guy is already perceived as 'not as good' as her ex, she probably wont even bother meeting up with him. And if she does decide to make this choice, she will normally be fed up of being pumped and dumped by chads thus she will normally be older and above the age of 25.

I've never encountered this before because I have my preferences on dating apps set to 18-23 for this reason and normally a chick in this age bracket isn't willing to 'drop' their standards yet from the best man they dated/connected with.

Main takeaway is make sure the chick you are dating is not hung up on her ex and if she is, make sure you mog him and can become her new alpha.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Mr. President
why does every post with a wall of text say "I was rated HTN earlier and some chadlite ratings" tf is up with that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, Framemogger69 and JovenCansao
Story time (with some lessons).

For those that don't know. I'm 28, live in London, and am rated around a HTN on this forum. I'm generally considered 'cute/pretty/handsome' but lack that 'chad' factor to most woman.

The last girl I dated was 22 turned 23 and was a brazillian runway model. I have put her on this forum before and she got a mixed bag of ratings (some called her a tranny) but I would consider her my looksmatch (around HTB) due to good PSL features and height but has a very androgynous face that some guys would say is not their preference and would be too masculine.

Now, it started off great. She hit me up for drinks through the insta dms on a friday night. I had plans to go out with a girl I thought was prettier on the Saturday night and thought this was nice timing for a little bonus hook up.

We went out, had drinks and she started getting touchy, so we went back to my place. We hooked up and over the next following 6 weeks we spent lots of time together, hooking up, going out, spending time together and getting very close.

Then as she is leaving to go Milan for her next modelling gig she abruptly breaks it off out of nowhere. This is the first time I've been sleeping with a chick and dated her for a while and SHE decides to snap it off, so I'm extremely confused and also hurt as I really liked this chick. (My ego is also like what the fuck as I know she can't get better for a long term partner).

Here's the issue. She had a 3 year relationship between 18-21 with a guy who I believe is likely around chadlite level. Probably a 7-7.5. Until she found out he didn't want her anymore and ended the relationship while sleeping with other chicks behind her back (classic chad).

The reality is, she wanted to feel that connection with me and wanted it to become something real but eventually she just realised 'I was not him' and whatever I did, however well we connected emotionally it did not matter. She had the relationship experience with a guy out of her league and I was never going to live up to 'him' likely due to physical factors (blackpill wins again).

-----

The reason why I normally don't have to worry about the girl being alphawidowed on a dating app is if the guy is already perceived as 'not as good' as her ex, she probably wont even bother meeting up with him. And if she does decide to make this choice, she will normally be fed up of being pumped and dumped by chads thus she will normally be older and above the age of 25.

I've never encountered this before because I have my preferences on dating apps set to 18-23 for this reason and normally a chick in this age bracket isn't willing to 'drop' their standards yet from the best man they dated/connected with.

Main takeaway is make sure the chick you are dating is not hung up on her ex and if she is, make sure you mog him and can become her new alpha.
all that being said, it is impressive effort for a larp

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Could I see your face in PM?

Could I see your face in PM?
Sure - I’m a HTN she was also a HTB. we spoke further on it and she basically said she didn’t want a long distance relationship right now (she’s travelling and never in London now).

I also guess when you come out of a 3 year relationship and missed your years clubbing and being independent and free, you likely want to not be tied down which is where she is right now.

I’ve started talking to another model again who is looking more for a connection over fun and excitement, so let’s see how that goes.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101