Alternative Stack to Finasteride

redfacccee

redfacccee

:p
expansion on my last thread and a topical alternative to fin:
  • Minoxidil (5-30%): growth agonist, follicle movement, blood flow, reverses miniaturisation etc.. avoid COX inhibitors or compounds that inhibit SULT expression.
  • Spironolactone (5%): androgen blocker.
  • Azelaic Acid (5%): boosts overall effectiveness and absorption of other ingredients; is a competitive inhibitor of 5ar.
  • Ketoconazole (2%): inhibits 5-alpha reductase on the scalp, antifungal properties.
  • Progesterone (0.25%): acts as an anti-androgen and 5ar inhibitor.
  • Melatonin (0.1%): provides antioxidant benefits and may have mild anti-androgenic effects on scalp hair follicles.
  • Alfatradiol (0.075%): weakly blocks 5ar and may enhance local aromatase activity, affecting hormone balance.
  • Bimatoprost (0.03%): stimulates hair growth directly via the prostaglandin pathway.
  • Tretinoin (0.025%): improves skin absorption and may enhance the efficacy of minoxidil by upregulating SULT1A1.
  • Cetirizine (1%): works as a prostaglandin D2 antagonist.
can also add caffeine, vitamin e, taurine, zinc, l-arginine and also supplement with biotin, niacinamide and other cope ingredients

50 euros paypal for step by step guide

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, chrisN, IMOGYOU and 3 others
Jfl imagine using spiro instead of fin/dut :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: zeshama
  • Minoxidil (5-30%): growth agonist, follicle movement, blood flow, reverses miniaturisation etc.. avoid COX inhibitors or compounds that inhibit SULT expression.
  • Azelaic Acid (5%): boosts overall effectiveness and absorption of other ingredients; is a competitive inhibitor of 5ar.
  • Ketoconazole (2%): inhibits 5-alpha reductase on the scalp, antifungal properties.
  • Melatonin (0.1%): provides antioxidant benefits and may have mild anti-androgenic effects on scalp hair follicles.
  • Alfatradiol (0.075%): weakly blocks 5ar and may enhance local aromatase activity, affecting hormone balance.
  • Bimatoprost (0.03%): stimulates hair growth directly via the prostaglandin pathway.
  • Tretinoin (0.025%): improves skin absorption and may enhance the efficacy of minoxidil by upregulating SULT1A1.
can also add caffeine, vitamin e, taurine, zinc, l-arginine and also supplement with biotin, niacinamide and other cope ingredients

Minoxidim alone can be enought if used correctly. If you cycle it you can prevent accomodation and keep optimal results for life. No need for dht blocker

Minoxidim alone can be enought if used correctly. If you cycle it you can prevent accomodation and keep optimal results for life. No need for dht blocker
Where people come up with this is beyond me tbh if you have aga then you need to suppress androgens and if don't want to then you need to mitigate the damage via other ways like PRLR knockout and if you don't have aga than there's no need to even use minoxidl jfl

Where people come up with this is beyond me tbh if you have aga then you need to suppress androgens and if don't want to then you need to mitigate the damage via other ways like PRLR knockout and if you don't have aga than there's no need to even use minoxidl jfl
well said

i suggest u read my fin thread

i literally do it since 2 years jfl

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
Minoxidil will increase blood flow and keep the hair alive. What tf do you need more.

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
Yeah minoxidil maintains for some people for a few years but cycling minoxidil makes no sense

Last edited:
Also minoxidil and other more potent vasodilators were tried and didn't ellicit regrowth that minoxidil did minoxidil works via wnt PGE2 and various other growth factors

Melatonin makes my scalp itch go away, reduces the inflammation and my scalp is more pliable afterwards

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee
Minoxidil will increase blood flow and keep the hair alive. What tf do you need more.
because its not enough for some people? is it hard to understand? minoxidil doesn't stop the fire it only grows the trees.

this topical stack is trying to min-max by going through many different pathways, some people are scared of finasteride so this is an alternative.

my thread on finasteride and minoxidil explains the analogy perfectly of how minoxidil isn't enough to stop the reaper. https://looksmax.org/threads/an-all-you-need-guide-on-hair-loss-reversal.914540/
Melatonin makes my scalp itch go away, reduces the inflammation and my scalp is more pliable afterwards
useful hormone, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-apoptic.
Also minoxidil and other more potent vasodilators were tried and didn't ellicit regrowth that minoxidil did minoxidil works via wnt PGE2 and various other growth factors
yep, vasodilators like aspirin, don't seem to have the same magnitude of effect as minoxidil, it's not completely understood as to how it works. have to be careful with certain compounds, such as baby aspirin which is enough to make you a non-responder to oral minoxidil.

Take all of this shit with unknown sides or just take 1 finasteride pill a day and go about ur business

Take all of this shit with unknown sides or just take 1 finasteride pill a day and go about ur business
it says alternative, i'd assume you'd research anything before taking it? or are you just pointing out that you're that retarded? the purpose of this stack is to hit every pathway

i suggest u read my fin thread
could u add smth about topical finasteride there? if i remember correctly u only mentioned oral fin

All of this can be replaced by fin and prp.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
All of this can be replaced by fin and prp.

Yeah, I have no idea why they are so afraid of fin. You have some 2% chance that your dick's not gonna work, or sth like this, but that's like 1 in every 50 people.

We use other prescription medications for looksmaxxing as well.

Also lowering DHT has anti-aging effects too and it's not like you can't build muscles, while on it.

Yeah, I have no idea why they are so afraid of fin. You have some 2% chance that your dick's not gonna work, or sth like this, but that's like 1 in every 50 people.

Also lowering DHT has anti-aging effects too and it's not like you can't build muscles, while on it.
I agree with you, I am not on it at the moment but in the near future i will hop on it to prevent possible hairloss and aging effect of DHT on skin.
Fin is not that scary.
you havent read my finasteride thread or the title clearly
I will give it a look.

I remember a study where they mixed astaxanthin with saw palmetto and some other stuff and it worked almost as well as fin

The rope / wigs / hair systems, tranny hormones, nevER go bald no matter what.

inhibiting twist1 or even better a whole knockout of it WILL HELP

But no idea which chemical do this..

Last edited:
Also having a vitamine D deficient can increase the rate of balding x100 more..

High IQ Dr nick post twist-1 is cure

Emodin is the only easily available twist-1 inhibitor

There was a test with a twist-1 inhibitor that was poorly soluble that indirectly inhibited twist-1 and inhibited some positive pathways that helps hair growth but still induced some hairline regrowth in a couple of months

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee

obviously people are afraid of fin and similar compounds because in theory anti-androgens do long term damage. it's not noticeable at low dosages, my other thread advocates for using low fin with minoxidil. the smartest way to go about it is obviously using the least amount possible to maximise effect whilst minimising sides.

in theory (rat studies - even though its not human studies its indicative of gene modulation) finasteride is fucking with everything: blood brain barrier maintenance, mitochondrial function, fatty acid metabolism, T4->T3 conversion in the brain, circadian rhythm, wakefulness neuropeptides, various transporters, immune system behaviour, etc. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/38493246/
you would need post-mortem spinal fluid of a finasteride patient to replicate in a human

finasteride sexual dysfunction happens through multiple pathways: androgen, neurosteroid, neurotransmitter (indirectly), epigenetic (rarely addressed), NO release, and PDE5 inhibition.
my dutasteride and fin experience led to 0 sexual dysfunction, but then again I am very proactive with my health.

DHT has important positive effects on the brain for motivation, libido, anti-anxiety, etc. 5ar is also needed for the production of allopregnanolone, which is an important inhibitory neurosteroid. guys that don't get PFS tend to report increased anxiety and some reduction in sexual function when on finasteride. not to mention that DHT actually helps with facial hair growth (which some people want)

basically speculation of why PFS occurs from fin/dut occurs due to those chemicals reducing AR to function in some manner. (can expand on this if someone wants me to)
Also having a vitamine D deficient can increase the rate of balding x100 more..
first course of action if you're balding is always checking health markers and looking for significant deficiency, so you're correct.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator

Users who are viewing this thread

Back