Tier List and Stacks for SARMS - Mid effort

Rigged

Rigged

Htn, 5’6 (over 😔), Top 5 IQ, Low Inhib
First guide hopefully didnt fuck this up tier list of sarms, i put as much info as possible, i used cuck ai to fix formating and fix my grammar since ik retarded ngas on here gon be like “what does this mean 🤓” if i spelled it wrong, my credibility for this is ive done sarms before, and that i spent a few hours researching this, english is not my first language nor my second, if anything is wrong tell me instead of saying “water” “retard thread” “dnrd” actually if u say dnrd i like u i spam that on every post i see, thats about it do ur own research if u die cuz of me that ain my problem, pls rep my ratio is ass, k go read now

Tier S (Chad Potency and Selectivity):

Ostarine (MK-2866):

How it works:
It binds to androgen receptors (ARs) in muscles and bones, triggering changes that activate genes involved in muscle growth. This process includes pathways like Akt/mTOR, needed for muscle development.
Pharmacokinetics:
It is easily absorbed when taken orally just like when ur sister takes this dick orally, with a long lasting presence in the body cause of its structure. It targets muscles and bones, good effectiveness while minimizing effects on reproductive tissues.

Ligandrol (LGD-4033):
How it works:
Its targeting of ARs in muscles and bones is caused by its molecular structure. This interaction prompts changes in the receptor, influencing gene expression for muscle growth and bons .
Pharmacokinetics:
Ligandrol quickly enters the system and spreads, because its lipophilic. It undergoes minimal hepatic metabolism and is excreted, minimizing systemic buildup.

RAD-140 (Testolone):
How it works:
It specifically affects ARs in muscles and bones, activating them for muscle protein synthesis and cell growth. Its structure optimizes interactions, ends up leading to positive changes in gene expression related to muscle development and satellite cell proliferation.
Pharmacokinetics:
It is quickly absorbed, distributed, and eliminated. Its metabolism, facilitated by hepatic enzymes, ends up with minimal systemic exposure.

Ibutamoren (MK-677):
How it works:
Everyone on this forum knows what mk677 is but if you dont it stimulates the growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHSR), releasing growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1). This activation triggers signaling pathways promoting protein synthesis, nitrogen retention, and muscle growth.
Pharmacokinetics:
Its absorbed faster than my dick in ur sister due to being lipophilic. It distributes widely, with minimal hepatic metabolism and excretion through renal and biliary pathways, for elimination and metabolic balance.

Tier A (Chadlite Efficacy and Target Specificity):

Andarine (S-4):

How it works:
It activates ARs in fat and muscles, inducing changes that promote fat breakdown, adipocyte differentiation, and muscle development.
Pharmacokinetics:
It is easily absorbed and distributed, eased by its lipophilic properties. Its hepatic metabolism generates active metabolites with prolonged effects, contributing to sustained effectiveness.

Cardarine (GW-501516):
How it works:
Cardarine acts as a selective agonist of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor delta (PPARδ), enhancing endurance and lipid utilization by triggering metabolic adaptations.
Pharmacokinetics:
It is quickly absorbed and distributed, with hepatic metabolism leading to inactive metabolites that are easily eliminated, ending up with metabolic clearance and systemic balance.

YK-11:
How it works:
YK-11 is both a SARM and a myostatin inhibitor, causing muscle growth and differentiation through AR activation and myostatin inhibition.
Pharmacokinetics:
YK-11's lipophilic nature facilitates rapid absorption and distribution. Hepatic metabolism generates active metabolites with prolonged effects, supporting sustained anabolic signaling.

Tier B (Htn Efficacy and Safety Profile):

S-23:

How it works:
S-23 activates ARs in muscles, stimulating protein synthesis and satellite cell activation, with some androgenic effects on reproductive tissues.
Pharmacokinetics:
S-23's being lipophilic guarantees good oral bioavailability and distribution. Hepatic metabolism leads to active metabolites with prolonged effects, balancing efficacy and safety.

Tier C (Mtn Interpretation Due to Limited Data):

LGD-3303 (Limited Research):

How it works:
Limited data so a low understanding of LGD-3303's mechanism of action and safety profile, use cautiously will need more research done.
Pharmacokinetics:
Limited pharmacokinetic data complicates understanding LGD-3303's metabolic fate and distribution. studies are needed for clarifying its systemic exposure, clearance pathways, and potential accumulation.

Tier D (Not Approved for Human Use):

Other SARMs not approved for human use:
How they work:
I was gonna make a list of sarms to not use but i aint doing allat yall got it tho

Things u should take with sarms:

- Adaptogens: Herbs like Rhodiola rosea, Ashwagandha, and Ginseng help the body adapt to stress, support hormone balance, and enhance physical and mental performance.
- Mitochondrial Support: Supplements like Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR), PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline quinone), and Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) support mitochondrial function, energy production, and cellular health.
- Anti-Inflammatory Agents: Curcumin (from turmeric), Boswellia serrata, and Quercetin help reduce inflammation, protect tissues from damage, and support joint health.
- Hormonal Support: Compounds like DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone), DIM (Diindolylmethane), and Maca root support hormonal balance, particularly testosterone levels, which may be affected by SARMs usage.
- Liver Support: In addition to NAC, TUDCA, and Milk Thistle, supplements like Artichoke extract, Dandelion root, and Schisandra help support liver detoxification pathways and protect liver cells from damage.
- Cellular Repair and Regeneration:
Supplements like Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) support joint health, cartilage repair, and tissue regeneration.
- Cognitive Enhancement: Omega-3 fatty acids, Phosphatidylserine (PS), and Bacopa monnieri support cognitive function, memory, and focus, which may be beneficial during SARMs usage.

1. Cutting Stack:
- Ostarine + Cardarine: Ideal for cutting, promoting fat loss, and endurance.

2. Lean Muscle Building:
- Rad 140 + Mk 677: Provides fast lean muscle gains and strength.

3. Bulking Stack:
- LGD 4033 + Rad 140 + Mk 677:
Imo the best bulking stack, significant lean mass gains and strength.

4. Muscle Growth and Fat Loss:
- LGD 4033 + Cardarine: balance between muscle growth and fat loss.

5. Strength stack:
- Rad 140 + YK 11: substantial strength gains and improved power output.

6. Endurance stack:
- Cardarine + SR900: Enhances endurance and stamina, so longer and more intense workouts.

7. Recomp Stack
(Muscle Growth and Fat Loss):
- Ostarine + Cardarine + SR9009: Ideal for recomp, promoting simultaneous muscle growth and fat loss while enhancing endurance.

8. Joint Health and Recovery:
- MK-677 + SR9009: Supports joint health and recovery, aiding in overall well-being during intense training periods.

9. Advanced Bulking with Focus on Vascularity:
- LGD 4033 + Rad 140 + YK 11: advanced bulking stack promoting significant lean mass gains with a focus on vascularity and muscle definition.

10. Aggressive Cutting Stack:
- Andarine + Cardarine + SR9009: Combination for aggressive cutting, promoting fat loss, endurance, and muscle preservation.

Around 60+ sources but no links for u faggots go find ur own

Inspired by @Arditi s thread:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: axeyyek, zeshama, LVZZO and 10 others
Good thread

awesome thread OP

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
Thinking about starting a cycle soon
Good thread

Thinking about starting a cycle soon
Good thread
Yes i recommend i shouldve added to thread but i heard that sarms is 6:1 natty ratio, not sure how accurate it is but still

Yk11 has the highest potency

Yes, but it is not overall better as it has a higher risk, i did add yk11 in the stacks list for the more advanced stacks if you want to check it out its just at the the bottom of the post

• +1
Reactions: Typhon
I agree i shouldve worded the tiers better but i dont think the tier name matters that much

• +1
Reactions: Typhon
dnr

• Woah
First guide hopefully didnt fuck this up tier list of sarms, i put as much info as possible, i used cuck ai to fix formating and fix my grammar since ik retarded ngas on here gon be like “what does this mean 🤓” if i spelled it wrong, my credibility for this is ive done sarms before, and that i spent a few hours researching this, english is not my first language nor my second, if anything is wrong tell me instead of saying “water” “retard thread” “dnrd” actually if u say dnrd i like u i spam that on every post i see, thats about it do ur own research if u die cuz of me that ain my problem, pls rep my ratio is ass, k go read now

Ostarine (MK-2866):

How it works:
It binds to androgen receptors (ARs) in muscles and bones, triggering changes that activate genes involved in muscle growth. This process includes pathways like Akt/mTOR, needed for muscle development.
Pharmacokinetics:
It is easily absorbed when taken orally just like when ur sister takes this dick orally, with a long lasting presence in the body cause of its structure. It targets muscles and bones, good effectiveness while minimizing effects on reproductive tissues.

Ligandrol (LGD-4033):
How it works:
Its targeting of ARs in muscles and bones is caused by its molecular structure. This interaction prompts changes in the receptor, influencing gene expression for muscle growth and bons .
Pharmacokinetics:
Ligandrol quickly enters the system and spreads, because its lipophilic. It undergoes minimal hepatic metabolism and is excreted, minimizing systemic buildup.

RAD-140 (Testolone):
How it works:
It specifically affects ARs in muscles and bones, activating them for muscle protein synthesis and cell growth. Its structure optimizes interactions, ends up leading to positive changes in gene expression related to muscle development and satellite cell proliferation.
Pharmacokinetics:
It is quickly absorbed, distributed, and eliminated. Its metabolism, facilitated by hepatic enzymes, ends up with minimal systemic exposure.

Ibutamoren (MK-677):
How it works:
Everyone on this forum knows what mk677 is but if you dont it stimulates the growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHSR), releasing growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1). This activation triggers signaling pathways promoting protein synthesis, nitrogen retention, and muscle growth.
Pharmacokinetics:
Its absorbed faster than my dick in ur sister due to being lipophilic. It distributes widely, with minimal hepatic metabolism and excretion through renal and biliary pathways, for elimination and metabolic balance.

Andarine (S-4):

How it works:
It activates ARs in fat and muscles, inducing changes that promote fat breakdown, adipocyte differentiation, and muscle development.
Pharmacokinetics:
It is easily absorbed and distributed, eased by its lipophilic properties. Its hepatic metabolism generates active metabolites with prolonged effects, contributing to sustained effectiveness.

Cardarine (GW-501516):
How it works:
Cardarine acts as a selective agonist of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor delta (PPARδ), enhancing endurance and lipid utilization by triggering metabolic adaptations.
Pharmacokinetics:
It is quickly absorbed and distributed, with hepatic metabolism leading to inactive metabolites that are easily eliminated, ending up with metabolic clearance and systemic balance.

YK-11:
How it works:
YK-11 is both a SARM and a myostatin inhibitor, causing muscle growth and differentiation through AR activation and myostatin inhibition.
Pharmacokinetics:
YK-11's lipophilic nature facilitates rapid absorption and distribution. Hepatic metabolism generates active metabolites with prolonged effects, supporting sustained anabolic signaling.

S-23:

How it works:
S-23 activates ARs in muscles, stimulating protein synthesis and satellite cell activation, with some androgenic effects on reproductive tissues.
Pharmacokinetics:
S-23's being lipophilic guarantees good oral bioavailability and distribution. Hepatic metabolism leads to active metabolites with prolonged effects, balancing efficacy and safety.

How it works:
Limited data so a low understanding of LGD-3303's mechanism of action and safety profile, use cautiously will need more research done.
Pharmacokinetics:
Limited pharmacokinetic data complicates understanding LGD-3303's metabolic fate and distribution. studies are needed for clarifying its systemic exposure, clearance pathways, and potential accumulation.

How they work:
I was gonna make a list of sarms to not use but i aint doing allat yall got it tho

- Adaptogens: Herbs like Rhodiola rosea, Ashwagandha, and Ginseng help the body adapt to stress, support hormone balance, and enhance physical and mental performance.
- Mitochondrial Support: Supplements like Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR), PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline quinone), and Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) support mitochondrial function, energy production, and cellular health.
- Anti-Inflammatory Agents: Curcumin (from turmeric), Boswellia serrata, and Quercetin help reduce inflammation, protect tissues from damage, and support joint health.
- Hormonal Support: Compounds like DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone), DIM (Diindolylmethane), and Maca root support hormonal balance, particularly testosterone levels, which may be affected by SARMs usage.
- Liver Support: In addition to NAC, TUDCA, and Milk Thistle, supplements like Artichoke extract, Dandelion root, and Schisandra help support liver detoxification pathways and protect liver cells from damage.
Supplements like Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) support joint health, cartilage repair, and tissue regeneration.
- Cognitive Enhancement: Omega-3 fatty acids, Phosphatidylserine (PS), and Bacopa monnieri support cognitive function, memory, and focus, which may be beneficial during SARMs usage.

1. Cutting Stack:

2. Lean Muscle Building:

3. Bulking Stack:

5. Strength stack:

6. Endurance stack:
- Cardarine + SR900: Enhances endurance and stamina, so longer and more intense workouts.

7. Recomp Stack
- Ostarine + Cardarine + SR9009: Ideal for recomp, promoting simultaneous muscle growth and fat loss while enhancing endurance.

- MK-677 + SR9009: Supports joint health and recovery, aiding in overall well-being during intense training periods.

- LGD 4033 + Rad 140 + YK 11: advanced bulking stack promoting significant lean mass gains with a focus on vascularity and muscle definition.

- Andarine + Cardarine + SR9009: Combination for aggressive cutting, promoting fat loss, endurance, and muscle preservation.

all this just to be worse than literally any steroid

• +1
Reactions: crestfallen
  • +1
this is poison stack only for bodybuilding tbh
yes i said its advanced stack u not supposed to take it its just there

I agree i listed it too niggas got mad
Yes people r retarded, i liked ur sarms guide i wish i couldve @ u for credit like i did other guy but it was to late to edit sorry

Yes people r retarded, i liked ur sarms guide i wish i couldve @ u for credit like i did other guy but it was to late to edit sorry
Sarms are super close to steroids and lab grade people act like its super easy to get Steroids. If you get caught with steroids u legit go to jail

Sarms are super close to steroids and lab grade people act like its super easy to get Steroids. If you get caught with steroids u legit go to jail
never heard of someone getting caught using steroids but i do live in LA so steroids alot more common, sarms definitely better in more strict places

never heard of someone getting caught using steroids but i do live in LA so steroids alot more common, sarms definitely better in more strict places
Getting caught with anabolic steroids can lead to severe legal consequences. In Texas, possession of steroids can result in up to 30 years in prison, depending on the amount possessed[1]. Federal charges for anabolic steroids can lead to imprisonment ranging from one year to several years, along with fines[1]. In Pennsylvania, possessing anabolic steroids can result in up to one year in prison and a minimum fine of $1,000 for a first offense, with the possibility of facing intent to sell charges even for personal use quantities[4]. It is crucial not to make any statements to law enforcement if caught with steroids and to seek legal representation immediately[4]. The penalties for steroid-related offenses can vary between states and jurisdictions, emphasizing the importance of understanding local laws and seeking legal advice if facing such charges.

Citations:
[1] https://tadlaw.com/can-you-go-to-jail-for-possessing-anabolic-steroids/
[2] https://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/steroids-possession-lawyers.html
[3]
[4] https://www.philadelphiacriminalattorney.com/drug-crimes/possession-of-steroids/
[5] https://www.justanswer.com/criminal-law/nh7bo-trouble-buy-steroids.html

Basically all it takes is 1 slip up and ur fucked

Getting caught with anabolic steroids can lead to severe legal consequences. In Texas, possession of steroids can result in up to 30 years in prison, depending on the amount possessed[1]. Federal charges for anabolic steroids can lead to imprisonment ranging from one year to several years, along with fines[1]. In Pennsylvania, possessing anabolic steroids can result in up to one year in prison and a minimum fine of $1,000 for a first offense, with the possibility of facing intent to sell charges even for personal use quantities[4]. It is crucial not to make any statements to law enforcement if caught with steroids and to seek legal representation immediately[4]. The penalties for steroid-related offenses can vary between states and jurisdictions, emphasizing the importance of understanding local laws and seeking legal advice if facing such charges.

Citations:
[1] https://tadlaw.com/can-you-go-to-jail-for-possessing-anabolic-steroids/
[2] https://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/steroids-possession-lawyers.html
[3]
[4] https://www.philadelphiacriminalattorney.com/drug-crimes/possession-of-steroids/
[5] https://www.justanswer.com/criminal-law/nh7bo-trouble-buy-steroids.html

Damn texas is wild, i think its fine tho its really hard to get caught since alot of places sell them in LA without carring

Basically all it takes is 1 slip up and ur fucked
Yeh thats wild, sarms 100% more worth it, i dont get the hate on sarms tbh

• JFL
my view has changed really, steroids mog imo.

Some aren’t sarms. Cardarine and mk677 won’t shut u down like the others since they don’t mimic androgens. However u can potentially increase cancer risk with Cardarine.

Some aren’t sarms. Cardarine and mk677 won’t shut u down like the others since they don’t mimic androgens. However u can potentially increase cancer risk with Cardarine.
Yes but most people take mk677 as a sarm, i explained that its ghs in the description of it, i forgot to explain the negatives which is bad but i did give counters to most of it, in my steroid thread i tried to make sure to not forget

You should edit YK-11 ou that shit is straight posion and at that point just take steroids

Yes but most people take mk677 as a sarm, i explained that its ghs in the description of it, i forgot to explain the negatives which is bad but i did give counters to most of it, in my steroid thread i tried to make sure to not forget
It’s a good post. But lost of the info can be found in the websites under their description.

It’s a good post. But lost of the info can be found in the websites under their description.
Yeh but almost every post is surface level like “do this do that” i explain the science, sure some posts do explain some science but the goal of all my posts is to mainly focus on the science not the be a guide specifically

Also not sure if ur related to this but u commented and then this happened:
0BBCED0B BFE4 4EE5 AAC3 41E34E959B33

Do yk what this means?

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
The best stack is a TRT base of test and a strong sarm like S-23, LGD or Rad

The best stack is a TRT base of test and a strong sarm like S-23, LGD or Rad

What about Ipamorelin and Hexarelin?

Ostarine (MK-2866):

How it works:
Pharmacokinetics:

Ligandrol (LGD-4033):
How it works:
Pharmacokinetics:

RAD-140 (Testolone):
How it works:
Pharmacokinetics:

Ibutamoren (MK-677):
How it works:
Pharmacokinetics:

Andarine (S-4):

How it works:
Pharmacokinetics:

Cardarine (GW-501516):
How it works:
Pharmacokinetics:

YK-11:
How it works:
Pharmacokinetics:

S-23:

How it works:
Pharmacokinetics:

How it works:
Pharmacokinetics:

How they work:

1. Cutting Stack:

2. Lean Muscle Building:

3. Bulking Stack:

5. Strength stack:

6. Endurance stack:

7. Recomp Stack

did taking things like ipamorelin hurt or help penis function? I ordered cjc-1295 and am curious, also is it safe for a 16.5 year old

did taking things like ipamorelin hurt or help penis function? I ordered cjc-1295 and am curious, also is it safe for a 16.5 year old
Ok im bored so ill actually help u out
1. This is a sarms not a peptide guide
2. I still know more than almost everyone on this forum on both so ill still help
3. Ipamorelin helps penis function
4. Whats your goals height, frame, or physique
A. If its height send me ur stack ill tell u what u should add or remove
B. If its for frame same as A
C if its for physique pm me ill send you a steroid guide (i made the sarms guide if anyone wants to take sarms, sarms suck and u should never use them, take test e + weak sarm for startup, way safer all sides can be countered)

do all lead to hairloss ? do you lust the gains after dropping the sarms

do all lead to hairloss ? do you lust the gains after dropping the sarms
Take fin or dut, search up pfs first if ur gonna take them, no u keep 70-80% of gains with a good pct e.g., nolvadex or clonis

Ok im bored so ill actually help u out
1. This is a sarms not a peptide guide
2. I still know more than almost everyone on this forum on both so ill still help
3. Ipamorelin helps penis function
4. Whats your goals height, frame, or physique
A. If its height send me ur stack ill tell u what u should add or remove
B. If its for frame same as A
C if its for physique pm me ill send you a steroid guide (i made the sarms guide if anyone wants to take sarms, sarms suck and u should never use them, take test e + weak sarm for startup, way safer all sides can be countered)
My plates are "97% closed"

It's probably too late for height so I'd like frame or facial bone growth.

Thanks a lot

Ibutamoren (MK-677):
well actually mk677 also known as ibutamoren isn’t a sarm! it’s a growth hormone secretagogue that acts in the ghrelin receptors! 🤓🤓🤓

• Love it
well actually mk677 also known as ibutamoren isn’t a sarm! it’s a growth hormone secretagogue that acts in the ghrelin receptors! 🤓🤓🤓
Imagine if u read that same line

Imagine if u read that same line
imagine not mentioning that it isn’t a sarm when even my 15 year old cousin knows it jfl.

Ostarine (MK-2866):

How it works:
Pharmacokinetics:

Ligandrol (LGD-4033):
How it works:
Pharmacokinetics:

RAD-140 (Testolone):
How it works:
Pharmacokinetics:

Ibutamoren (MK-677):
How it works:
Pharmacokinetics:

Andarine (S-4):

How it works:
Pharmacokinetics:

Cardarine (GW-501516):
How it works:
Pharmacokinetics:

YK-11:
How it works:
Pharmacokinetics:

S-23:

How it works:
Pharmacokinetics:

How it works:
Pharmacokinetics:

How they work:

1. Cutting Stack:

2. Lean Muscle Building:

3. Bulking Stack:

5. Strength stack:

6. Endurance stack:

7. Recomp Stack

this "my dick in your sister" shit is the corniest shit ive seen here tbh

this "my dick in your sister" shit is the corniest shit ive seen here tbh
Not that serious tbh also uve been on here for a whole year and this is the corniest thing uve seen? Have u tried browsing offtopic?

Not that serious tbh also uve been on here for a whole year and this is the corniest thing uve seen? Have u tried browsing offtopic?
ik its obviously not serious but still so mf corny bro never do that again

and also how am i here for a whole year lmao

Look, I got more results on 3 weeks of Anavar and test, I don't feel sick and have less side effects than on 30mg of ostarine with 12.5mg enclomiphene for 10 weeks.

I'm not a SARM hater but honestly, the only ones worth doing for actual gains are RAD-140 and LGD-4033. The others have some sort of awful sides, or limited research. They're basically just shitty oral steroids that are not a replacement for a proper cycle.

Fyi Mk677 and cardarine aren't SARMs (they don't bind to an androgen receptor at all) but are very useful.