Alternative to steroids?

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
I am 17 and I want to use steroids but I am prohibited to use steroids(I do sports and the doping agency bans us). Legit one guy got banned for using a medicine with same chemicals used in steroids for his heart condition. So I am kinda scared
Bro help me out

I am 17 and I want to use steroids but I am prohibited to use steroids(I do sports and the doping agency bans us). Legit one guy got banned for using a medicine with same chemicals used in steroids for his heart condition. So I am kinda scared
Bro help me out

pseudephedrine and ephedrine: a stimulant which improves athletic performances and helps bodybuilders during the cutting. WADA bans it during competitions, but not during training
I use pseudoephedrine to get more stamina during the workout, especially during the cutting

check the other drugs permitted out of competition

ecdysteroids like ecdysterone and turkesterone: a reasearch led by WADA asserted ecdysteroids can increase muscle mass and performances, but they haven't been banned yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Turkesterone is great if your a good responder but don't assume you will get steroid results.
Oh yeah and creatine is also great if your a good responder as well.

Load and cycle.

Last edited:
  • +1
pseudephedrine and ephedrine: a stimulant which improves athletic performances and helps bodybuilders during the cutting. WADA bans it during competitions, but not during training
I use pseudoephedrine to get more stamina during the workout, especially during the cutting

check the other drugs permitted out of competition

ecdysteroids like ecdysterone and turkesterone: a reasearch led by WADA asserted ecdysteroids can increase muscle mass and performances, but they haven't been banned yet
It isn't available in the place I live in. If I start using pseudephedrine then after how many days will the effect go when I stop using it?

Start from the bottom man, creatine, then ecdysterone then turkesterone then go look at drugs which will have sides and not last.

Start from the bottom man, creatine, then ecdysterone then turkesterone then go look at drugs which will have sides and not last.
Do I need doctor prescription or I can just get it any pharmacy?

No go to pharmacy and get creatine. Or get creatine and ecdysterone from bodybuilding supplement store. Turkesterone is hard to come by but ask at the sup store. I order turk from tonvara which is the golden standard.

No go to pharmacy and get creatine. Or get creatine and ecdysterone from bodybuilding supplement store. Turkesterone is hard to come by but ask at the sup store. I order from tonvara which is the golden standard.
Any side effects? Since every Ying has a yang

Creatine can cause water retention, ecdysterone and turk can give back pimples but not enough to stop.

It increases DHT by 50% but if your not prone to balding your fine. If you are then at least creatine will inform you of it.

• +1
Dude I am literally trusting you lol. If I fuck up my sports career I am done for.

Ded srs?
Yeah it's a common side effect
Also this will help you add more muscle, not really performance enhancement per se

• +1