I miss being on steroids so much

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Alright so I already made a thread about how I miss being on steroids but I fucking miss being on steroids so much like damn.

So obviously my strength increased by a shit ton, kept breaking PRs, grip strength increased drastically winning all armwrestling matches and shit..and yeah other people praised me for this too which gave me a huge ego boost but the ego boost was temporary obviously because my PRs went out of the window off cycle.

My athletic performance increased a lot too, I play lots of sports and do shit for fun and as a hobby, you know when playing football with friends etc, I was insane tbh, shot power increased a lot, strength was so much more I could tackle hard I was a lot faster, in basketball I was able to jump very high tbh.. my swimming speed also had increased. In fighting sports I was also wayy better, yes I'm aware I shouldn't be using PEDs in combat sports but whatever. Note that I never got tired (or only got tired slightly) from sports and I was so much more explosive.

Mentally, I didn't give a fuck about shit, My inhibition was also low AF tbh. I wasn't afraid to have fights in public but ofc I didn't do that, it's just that I wasn't afraid of it.. I was always on the edge tbh. I was always angry as fuck, but I didn't hurt anyone because I am not the type of person that would do that type of shit. I was also annoyed from slight things or things that didn't matter, also if I was hungry for too long I would get mad or annoyed.

Sexually, my libido was much higher I fapped everyday, if I didn't I would have a wet dream, there was times where I even had wet dreams even after fapping during the day (this used to happen when natty too ngl) my cum volume had increased, cumshots were stronger. Had shit ton of erections that lasted for very long, erections were always %100.

Bad sides were balls shrank slightly but I lowkey fixed that with HCG. I don't know if they're back to their old size though, I don't remember their old size exactly.

Now the reason why I stopped is because I think I am prone to hair loss, and I stopped before hair loss. Every male in my family tree is experiencing hair loss right now except for me. I had hair loss during cycle but then I started supplementing zinc and it went away so it certainly wasn't the steroids that caused hair loss so yeah. I think my scalp is really sensitive to DHT. If I ever hop on steroids again I'll have to use finasteride + dutasteride (which is something I don't want to do because I don't really want to inhibit DHT) or use low doses of steroids.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and needhollowcheeks
@<6PSLcel

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Alright so I already made a thread about how I miss being on steroids but I fucking miss being on steroids so much like damn.

So obviously my strength increased by a shit ton, kept breaking PRs, grip strength increased drastically winning all armwrestling matches and shit..and yeah other people praised me for this too which gave me a huge ego boost but the ego boost was temporary obviously because my PRs went out of the window off cycle.

My athletic performance increased a lot too, I play lots of sports and do shit for fun and as a hobby, you know when playing football with friends etc, I was insane tbh, shot power increased a lot, strength was so much more I could tackle hard I was a lot faster, in basketball I was able to jump very high tbh.. my swimming speed also had increased. In fighting sports I was also wayy better, yes I'm aware I shouldn't be using PEDs in combat sports but whatever. Note that I never got tired (or only got tired slightly) from sports and I was so much more explosive.

Mentally, I didn't give a fuck about shit, My inhibition was also low AF tbh. I wasn't afraid to have fights in public but ofc I didn't do that, it's just that I wasn't afraid of it.. I was always on the edge tbh. I was always angry as fuck, but I didn't hurt anyone because I am not the type of person that would do that type of shit. I was also annoyed from slight things or things that didn't matter, also if I was hungry for too long I would get mad or annoyed.

Sexually, my libido was much higher I fapped everyday, if I didn't I would have a wet dream, there was times where I even had wet dreams even after fapping during the day (this used to happen when natty too ngl) my cum volume had increased, cumshots were stronger. Had shit ton of erections that lasted for very long, erections were always %100.

Bad sides were balls shrank slightly but I lowkey fixed that with HCG. I don't know if they're back to their old size though, I don't remember their old size exactly.

Now the reason why I stopped is because I think I am prone to hair loss, and I stopped before hair loss. Every male in my family tree is experiencing hair loss right now except for me. I had hair loss during cycle but then I started supplementing zinc and it went away so it certainly wasn't the steroids that caused hair loss so yeah. I think my scalp is really sensitive to DHT. If I ever hop on steroids again I'll have to use finasteride + dutasteride (which is something I don't want to do because I don't really want to inhibit DHT) or use low doses of steroids.
False bullshit holy shit how media brainwash that dht cause hair loss its called toxins which brain tries to rid off trought the hair

• JFL
Reactions: fuse
False bullshit holy shit how media brainwash that dht cause hair loss its called toxins which brain tries to rid off trought the hair
Shut the fuck up faggot dht causes hair loss

Shut the fuck up faggot dht causes hair loss
Steroids made u stupid everything u said i have naturalky by my diet i do natural cycle

Steroids made u stupid everything u said i have naturalky by my diet i do natural cycle
What's ur diet and if dht doesn't cause hair loss then why does finasteride stop hair loss?

What's ur diet and if dht doesn't cause hair loss then why does finasteride stop hair loss?
U just put toxins on top and block detox lol my diet is aajonus vonderplanitz diet

Were more foids attracted to you?

so what was the exact cycle, when does one take hcg, during and after, or only after cycle, what about nolvadex during or after, and if so what dosages ?