Always use hair mousse unless your hair is very short

Peanut

Peanut

Cutecel
This stuff is super legit, especially if you have thin hair. It makes your hair appear much thicker and textured. Don't use that sea salt spray bs, it dries your hair and makes it worse long term, while a good hair mousse will even hydrate your hair. It's also very cheap and easy to use, you don't even have to use a hairdryer for it, just apply a small amount after you've washed your hair and let it air dry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheReckons, john788, PrimoMaxxer and 1 other person
Sure, but that means you should sleep with hair product on and apply it again everytime you wash

Sure, but that means you should sleep with hair product on and apply it again everytime you wash
What's the problem with sleeping with a hair product? I do it for a few months already, and my scalp and hair are totally fine. And it doesn't take that long to apply

What's the problem with sleeping with a hair product? I do it for a few months already, and my scalp and hair are totally fine. And it doesn't take that long to apply
Fr? Then there are no downsides ig. Also do you use spray after styling hair with mousse? I used have used mousse before and sometimes wind messed up my hair later on

jfl at people who dont use that shit

Fr? Then there are no downsides ig. Also do you use spray after styling hair with mousse? I used have used mousse before and sometimes wind messed up my hair later on
Nah, I don't use spray, cuz I don't like to have such a strong hold, it feels unnatural. I don't care about wind, because my hair are almost down to my shoulders, so it won't get messed up that much anyway

if you have thin hair you have to scenemaxx