**WHAT CAN I IMPROVE ABOUT MY ROUTINE ?**

lestoa

lestoa

6ft cutecel mtn

MTN 16 y/o 6,1 ft​

- Shampoo
I currently wash my hair once a week because I have very dry hair. Washing your hair too often dries out your scalp.

- Conditioner
I often use conditioner during the week because (as I said) my hair is very dry. I always put it on the end of my hair and don't put it on my scalp.

- Heat Protection
If I blow-dry or straighten my hair, I use Heat Protection so that the heat doesn't damage my hair. Heat is really not that nice for your hair. I only use it (obviously) when I'm trying to style my hair differently with heat.

- Blow Dry Cream
I always use it before I blow dry my hair.

- Hair Mask
I usually use it once a week, it makes your hair smell so good and it repairs your hair and adds moisture. I used to have really damaged hair. Hair masks really saved me.

- Hair Oil
I use rosemary oil and coconut oil, it makes my hair so fluffy and beautiful. It really shines. I only put oils in the length of my hair and not in the scalp because this can quickly lead to oily hair if you use too much of the oils. I use these oils every day and it has worked well for my hair.

- Curl Cream
When I feel like curls and wavy hair I use Curl Cream. It doesn't change my hair much but it definitely makes it more wavy.

- Hair Loss
My hairline is good (I'm very lucky with my hair genetics) I have naturally very thick and full hair and my grandpa still had hair on his head even at a late age. I don't smoke/Drink alcohol. I have a good sporting lifestyle and I eat well, so I can't get hair loss because of my lifestyle. If I start losing my hair at some point, I will get a hair transplant. Hair is Life.But at 16 years old and with good hair genetics, I'm not that worried about hair loss right now

Hairmaxxing is the easiest thing anyone can do in my opinion. Women noticed my hair straight away and gave me compliments because most men use 15in1 Shampoos.

That's all I use for my hair, I don't know if there's anything else missing. But that's actually unnecessary - just use your mum's hair care routine :lul:

- Calorie deficit
My basic calorie requirement is 2350 calories. I'm currently in an 800 calorie deficit. I still want to become a leaner. It is realistic that I can achieve 15% BF by the end of March. A dream would be to get to 12%. I have a good masseter muscle, I would most likely get hollow cheeks because I have high set cheekbones too. I'm still a bit chubby. I've already lost 72 lbs (used to be a fatcel LOL) but I look normal now. You don't really know what you look like unless you've never been lean.

- Gym
I do HIT cardio for 4 hours a week. I do muscle training (push pull legs) 6 times a week. It does increase my stress level, but I do everything I can to ensure I don't have high cortisol levels.

- Water
I drink 5 liters of water a day so that I can flush out any remaining salt from my everyday life

- Sodium
I literally eat everything without salt, I don't put anything in my food. It tastes like shit but at least I look good.

I have naturally straight teeth and have never had jaw problems or tooth problems.

- Brushing your teeth
I brush my teeth thoroughly after every meal (that means twice a day because I only eat twice a day) and floss and go thoroughly into every corner.First, i do a mouth wash and one wash with normal water.I use regular toothpaste (all whitening toothpaste is a scam and will destroy your teeth btw). Afterwards I use a gel that protects my teeth.

- Oil Pulling
I do it with coconut oil. Coconut oil kills all bacteria in the mouth. And it makes your teeth whiter. It's just good for your teeth, that's what my dentist told me too.

- Hydrogen Peroxide
I had never heard of it before this forum (greetings go out to the mf who made the thread about it in botb). It made my teeth so much whiter.

- Eating behavior
Tea, cola and other soft drinks make your teeth yellow. I haven't drank these things my whole life anyway so it didn't really make a difference to me. I was still more careful not to drink a sip of it.

- Brushing your tongue
I do it every morning and evening.

MORNINGNIGHT

CLEANSER
MOISTURIZER
SUNSCREEN

CLEANSER
MOISTURIZER
0,25 TRET
VOLUFILINE

- Accutane
I'm also thinking about taking accutane just to have perfect skin, but accutane has side effects and it stops height growth. So I think I'll only use it later in everyday life.I also do Red Light Therapy.

- Diet
I already have a perfect diet, i cut out everything related to sweets and fast food. I dont fucking know why tf i still have mild acne.

- Dermarolling
I Dermaroll my Skin 1 time weekly

I don't know that much about skincare tbh, I've only been concerned with bone structure and surgeries lately.

-Dye
I have naturally black eyebrows, which means I've never colored them or done anything to them.

- Minoxidil
Minoxidil is fire, helped me and I saw results after just a few months.

- Castor Oil/Rosemary Oil
I also use a few extra oils. It's worked quite well so far. My eyebrows have really grown.

- Pluck Eyebrows
I always pluck everything around my eyebrows so that there are no extra hairs.

- Trim
I always trim both of my eyebrows so that they both look symmetrical.

A LIST OF ALL FOODS I EAT
RED MEAT
MUSHROOMS
SPINACH
EGGS
SALMON
COCONUT OIL
KEFIR
MILK (i drink so much milk idk why its just fire)
CHICKEN
CARROTS
BROCCOLI
QUARK (idk if mfs from us know that shit i think its a europe thing)
DATES (only sometimes, when i rly want to eat something sweet)
APPLES
BANANAS
TANGERINES
AVOCADOS

I count my Calories, Proteins & Carbs. I aim to eat around 200g of Protein everyday.
I only Drink Water,Milk and Kefir.

- Latisse
I use it 1-2 per day

- Peppermint Oil
I use it before going to bed

- Castor Oil
The same with castor oil. I use it before bed.

After all that i dont use water on my lashes. I dont pull on my lashes or smth. I just dont touch it:
As my lashes get longer, they automatically become curly. So I don't have to curl them extra.

ALL SUPPLEMENTS I TAKE
COLLAGEN
BETA CAROTEN
MAGNESIUM
MELATONIN
VITAMIN C
MULTIVITAMIN
CERATINE
ASHWAGANDHA

- Sleep
I sleep 11 hours a day, I think that's way too much. I come home sleep until 8pm. I'm awake until 11pm and then sleep through until morning. I just love sleeping.

- Relax
I try to stay away from screens in the evenings and keep busy with other things like school or my other hoobies (tbh my only hoobys are looksmaxxing)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Father47, coispet, Zeta and 6 others

MTN 16 y/o 6,1 ft​

- Shampoo
I currently wash my hair once a week because I have very dry hair. Washing your hair too often dries out your scalp.

- Conditioner
I often use conditioner during the week because (as I said) my hair is very dry. I always put it on the end of my hair and don't put it on my scalp.

- Heat Protection
If I blow-dry or straighten my hair, I use Heat Protection so that the heat doesn't damage my hair. Heat is really not that nice for your hair. I only use it (obviously) when I'm trying to style my hair differently with heat.

- Blow Dry Cream

- Hair Mask
I usually use it once a week, it makes your hair smell so good and it repairs your hair and adds moisture. I used to have really damaged hair. Hair masks really saved me.

- Hair Oil
I use rosemary oil and coconut oil, it makes my hair so fluffy and beautiful. It really shines. I only put oils in the length of my hair and not in the scalp because this can quickly lead to oily hair if you use too much of the oils. I use these oils every day and it has worked well for my hair.

- Curl Cream
When I feel like curls and wavy hair I use Curl Cream. It doesn't change my hair much but it definitely makes it more wavy.

- Hair Loss
My hairline is good (I'm very lucky with my hair genetics) I have naturally very thick and full hair and my grandpa still had hair on his head even at a late age. I don't smoke/Drink alcohol. I have a good sporting lifestyle and I eat well, so I can't get hair loss because of my lifestyle. If I start losing my hair at some point, I will get a hair transplant. Hair is Life.But at 16 years old and with good hair genetics, I'm not that worried about hair loss right now

Hairmaxxing is the easiest thing anyone can do in my opinion. Women noticed my hair straight away and gave me compliments because most men use 15in1 Shampoos.

That's all I use for my hair, I don't know if there's anything else missing. But that's actually unnecessary - just use your mum's hair care routine :lul:

- Calorie deficit
My basic calorie requirement is 2350 calories. I'm currently in an 800 calorie deficit. I still want to become a leaner. It is realistic that I can achieve 15% BF by the end of March. A dream would be to get to 12%. I have a good masseter muscle, I would most likely get hollow cheeks because I have high set cheekbones too. I'm still a bit chubby. I've already lost 72 lbs (used to be a fatcel LOL) but I look normal now. You don't really know what you look like unless you've never been lean.

- Gym
I do HIT cardio for 4 hours a week. I do muscle training (push pull legs) 6 times a week. It does increase my stress level, but I do everything I can to ensure I don't have high cortisol levels.

- Water
I drink 5 liters of water a day so that I can flush out any remaining salt from my everyday life

- Sodium
I literally eat everything without salt, I don't put anything in my food. It tastes like shit but at least I look good.

I have naturally straight teeth and have never had jaw problems or tooth problems.

- Brushing your teeth
I brush my teeth thoroughly after every meal (that means twice a day because I only eat twice a day) and floss and go thoroughly into every corner.First, i do a mouth wash and one wash with normal water.I use regular toothpaste (all whitening toothpaste is a scam and will destroy your teeth btw). Afterwards I use a gel that protects my teeth.

- Oil Pulling
I do it with coconut oil. Coconut oil kills all bacteria in the mouth. And it makes your teeth whiter. It's just good for your teeth, that's what my dentist told me too.

- Hydrogen Peroxide
I had never heard of it before this forum (greetings go out to the mf who made the thread about it in botb). It made my teeth so much whiter.

- Eating behavior
Tea, cola and other soft drinks make your teeth yellow. I haven't drank these things my whole life anyway so it didn't really make a difference to me. I was still more careful not to drink a sip of it.

- Brushing your tongue

MORNINGNIGHT

CLEANSER
MOISTURIZER
SUNSCREEN

CLEANSER
MOISTURIZER
0,25 TRET
VOLUFILINE

- Accutane
I'm also thinking about taking accutane just to have perfect skin, but accutane has side effects and it stops height growth. So I think I'll only use it later in everyday life.I also do Red Light Therapy.

- Diet
I already have a perfect diet, i cut out everything related to sweets and fast food. I dont fucking know why tf i still have mild acne.

- Dermarolling

I don't know that much about skincare tbh, I've only been concerned with bone structure and surgeries lately.

-Dye
I have naturally black eyebrows, which means I've never colored them or done anything to them.

- Minoxidil

I also use a few extra oils. It's worked quite well so far. My eyebrows have really grown.

- Pluck Eyebrows

- Trim

RED MEAT
MUSHROOMS
SPINACH
EGGS
SALMON
COCONUT OIL
KEFIR
CHICKEN
CARROTS
BROCCOLI
APPLES
BANANAS
TANGERINES
AVOCADOS

I count my Calories, Proteins & Carbs. I aim to eat around 200g of Protein everyday.

- Latisse
I use it 1-2 per day

- Peppermint Oil

- Castor Oil

After all that i dont use water on my lashes. I dont pull on my lashes or smth. I just dont touch it:
As my lashes get longer, they automatically become curly. So I don't have to curl them extra.

ALL SUPPLEMENTS I TAKE
COLLAGEN
BETA CAROTEN
MAGNESIUM
MELATONIN
VITAMIN C
MULTIVITAMIN
CERATINE
ASHWAGANDHA

- Sleep
I sleep 11 hours a day, I think that's way too much. I come home sleep until 8pm. I'm awake until 11pm and then sleep through until morning. I just love sleeping.

- Relax
I try to stay away from screens in the evenings and keep busy with other things like school or my other hoobies (tbh my only hoobys are looksmaxxing)

dnrd jfl go kys

• +1
Reactions: Jeww, Zeta and diamondbill
- Sleep

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Father47, Lev Peshkov, Jeww and 7 others
- Sleep
sleeppill is legit

Cat sleep

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: cheerio, Lev Peshkov, raumDEuter and 14 others
i mean looks good to me. any fat loss or eye color change from latisse?

some people get good results from cutting out diary, maybe give it a try

way too much supplements, i take ashwaghanda, magnesium, and collagen as well but assuming you have a good diet thats overkill

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, LooksThinker, pillintellect and 1 other person

MTN 16 y/o 6,1 ft​

- Shampoo

- Conditioner

- Heat Protection

- Blow Dry Cream

- Hair Mask

- Hair Oil

- Curl Cream

- Hair Loss

- Calorie deficit

- Gym

- Water

- Sodium

- Brushing your teeth

- Oil Pulling

- Hydrogen Peroxide

- Eating behavior

- Brushing your tongue

MORNINGNIGHT

CLEANSER
MOISTURIZER
SUNSCREEN

CLEANSER
MOISTURIZER
0,25 TRET
VOLUFILINE

- Accutane

- Diet

- Dermarolling

-Dye

- Minoxidil

- Pluck Eyebrows

- Trim

RED MEAT
MUSHROOMS
SPINACH
EGGS
SALMON
COCONUT OIL
KEFIR
CHICKEN
CARROTS
BROCCOLI
APPLES
BANANAS
TANGERINES
AVOCADOS

- Latisse
I use it 1-2 per day

- Peppermint Oil

- Castor Oil

ALL SUPPLEMENTS I TAKE
COLLAGEN
BETA CAROTEN
MAGNESIUM
MELATONIN
VITAMIN C
MULTIVITAMIN
CERATINE
ASHWAGANDHA

- Sleep

- Relax

Blow your head off with a shotgun

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
i mean looks good to me. any fat loss or eye color change from latisse?
Mfs say that you get darker eyes from latisse. I already have T50 eyes, so not really. And I didn't notice any fat loss. But to be honest, I didn't pay any attention to it.

MTN 16 y/o 6,1 ft​

- Shampoo

- Conditioner

- Heat Protection

- Blow Dry Cream

- Hair Mask

- Hair Oil

- Curl Cream

- Hair Loss

- Calorie deficit

- Gym

- Water

- Sodium

- Brushing your teeth

- Oil Pulling

- Hydrogen Peroxide

- Eating behavior

- Brushing your tongue

MORNINGNIGHT

CLEANSER
MOISTURIZER
SUNSCREEN

CLEANSER
MOISTURIZER
0,25 TRET
VOLUFILINE

- Accutane

- Diet

- Dermarolling

-Dye

- Minoxidil

- Pluck Eyebrows

- Trim

RED MEAT
MUSHROOMS
SPINACH
EGGS
SALMON
COCONUT OIL
KEFIR
CHICKEN
CARROTS
BROCCOLI
APPLES
BANANAS
TANGERINES
AVOCADOS

- Latisse
I use it 1-2 per day

- Peppermint Oil

- Castor Oil

ALL SUPPLEMENTS I TAKE
COLLAGEN
BETA CAROTEN
MAGNESIUM
MELATONIN
VITAMIN C
MULTIVITAMIN
CERATINE
ASHWAGANDHA

- Sleep

- Relax

All that just to be mtn-

u need to start using mct oil and need to tkae roids and tan maxx

do u sitll take those supplements? any reccs?

u need to start using mct oil and need to tkae roids and tan maxx
I was thinking about taking test, I used to take hgh for a while. I still have a lot to do my old routine was so dogshit and just full of softmaxxing bare minimum bullshit.

I was thinking about taking test, I used to take hgh for a while. I still have a lot to do my old routine was so dogshit and just full of softmaxxing bare minimum bullshit.
u mean the routine in this thread or one before it is the old one? this routine seems like ideal idk what else u can do it's like maxxed out softmaxx lol

MTN 16 y/o 6,1 ft​

- Shampoo

- Conditioner

- Heat Protection

- Blow Dry Cream

- Hair Mask

- Hair Oil

- Curl Cream

- Hair Loss

- Calorie deficit

- Gym

- Water

- Sodium

- Brushing your teeth

- Oil Pulling

- Hydrogen Peroxide

- Eating behavior

- Brushing your tongue

MORNINGNIGHT

CLEANSER
MOISTURIZER
SUNSCREEN

CLEANSER
MOISTURIZER
0,25 TRET
VOLUFILINE

- Accutane

- Diet

- Dermarolling

-Dye

- Minoxidil

- Pluck Eyebrows

- Trim

RED MEAT
MUSHROOMS
SPINACH
EGGS
SALMON
COCONUT OIL
KEFIR
CHICKEN
CARROTS
BROCCOLI
APPLES
BANANAS
TANGERINES
AVOCADOS

- Latisse
I use it 1-2 per day

- Peppermint Oil

- Castor Oil

ALL SUPPLEMENTS I TAKE
COLLAGEN
BETA CAROTEN
MAGNESIUM
MELATONIN
VITAMIN C
MULTIVITAMIN
CERATINE
ASHWAGANDHA

- Sleep

- Relax

Wtf is that deppresing shit