Am I a late boomer or am I low T?

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
Guys, I think I might be low T, so bear with me.

I've been trying to gymcel for awhile, but my bench seems to never be increasing above 135 no matter how many times I do it over and over again. I've seen little to no size gains at all even though I've been gymcelling for awhile now, so all my time has been effectively wasted.

But then again, I could be stuck with noodle arms either because of a bad diet, not enough time at the gym, or improper form. But I've been doing this for quite awhile, so I don't think the latter is the case.

At best, I've obtained a toned look, but I'm skinnyfat too despite being pretty low body fat for my height (5'10 and 155lbs).

What's weird is that I've started growing hair on my arms and stomach more in 2018 (dickmaxxing with topical DHT), but I still have a neotenous boyish look. Most people have told me that I look more like a 15 year old than an 18 year old, and I get treated differently until I tell them my real age. Also, my skin is really soft and glows (a feminine trait).

So, what's the problem boyos? Am I still developing, or do I suffer from low T? Will I need to get my T levels checked to be safe? Please help me, this is depressing as fuck.

Low T inject T

You look like a man stop worrying

Also make a cum tribute to these pics

Deepfry 8

Model me 2

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Mansnob
It feels like I have the hormone levels of an eunch. It's depressing as hell. I guess all that shit in the water isn't a meme after all.

What's the best starter cycle for testosterone? I'm considering getting a T test done too.

You look like a man stop worrying

Also make a cum tribute to these pics

View attachment 13434

View attachment 13436
Nibba gives me a boner (no homo) but I gotta take a break from nutting.

It feels like I have the hormone levels of an eunch. It's depressing as hell. I guess all that shit in the water isn't a meme after all.

What's the best starter cycle for testosterone? I'm considering getting a T test done too.

Nibba gives me a boner (no homo) but I gotta take a break from nutting.
Dont be retarded. Just dont inject or youll be on TRT for life if you listen to some looksmaxxers on net. How long you lifting for? I had 135 bench but im progressinf slowly with it too

How about testing your testosterone levels first, then seeking natural methods to increase it? If you're willing to use steroids, investing your money in a natural route seems safer, if somewhat less effective. Trainability in the gym isn't always linked to hormone levels.

How about testing your testosterone levels first, then seeking natural methods to increase it? If you're willing to use steroids, investing your money in a natural route seems safer, if somewhat less effective. Trainability in the gym isn't always linked to hormone levels.
That's probably what I'm doing. Wanna make sure T levels are the cause before I nuke my testicles and become dependent.

Dont be retarded. Just dont inject or youll be on TRT for life if you listen to some looksmaxxers on net. How long you lifting for? I had 135 bench but im progressinf slowly with it too
I think for almost a year, but I haven't really been doing lifts focused on progressive overloads.

ur a low t bitch, stop coping

Lol. Are you even switching up the rep ranges on your bench? Probably not. You're just going in and doing the same weight at the same reps. Everyone will stall with that method. You have to for ex for 2-3 months do 3x8 then switch to 2-3 of 5x3. You need to switch up the variations too. Go from flat to incline. Bb's to Db's.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and BornAgainChad
Your diet, routine, or sleep is probably garbage. Probably all three

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Guys, I think I might be low T, so bear with me.

I've been trying to gymcel for awhile, but my bench seems to never be increasing above 135 no matter how many times I do it over and over again. I've seen little to no size gains at all even though I've been gymcelling for awhile now, so all my time has been effectively wasted.

But then again, I could be stuck with noodle arms either because of a bad diet, not enough time at the gym, or improper form. But I've been doing this for quite awhile, so I don't think the latter is the case.

At best, I've obtained a toned look, but I'm skinnyfat too despite being pretty low body fat for my height (5'10 and 155lbs).

What's weird is that I've started growing hair on my arms and stomach more in 2018 (dickmaxxing with topical DHT), but I still have a neotenous boyish look. Most people have told me that I look more like a 15 year old than an 18 year old, and I get treated differently until I tell them my real age. Also, my skin is really soft and glows (a feminine trait).

So, what's the problem boyos? Am I still developing, or do I suffer from low T? Will I need to get my T levels checked to be safe? Please help me, this is depressing as fuck.
Hey it’s fine I got my wider face and lower third working better in just the last two years so don’t give up hope a final rush of test is all u need

• +1
Your diet, routine, or sleep is probably garbage. Probably all three
Well to tell you the truth they are garbage. I don't sleep at the right time, follow a diet, or consistently train properly.

Lol. Are you even switching up the rep ranges on your bench? Probably not. You're just going in and doing the same weight at the same reps. Everyone will stall with that method. You have to for ex for 2-3 months do 3x8 then switch to 2-3 of 5x3. You need to switch up the variations too. Go from flat to incline. Bb's to Db's.
Thanks for the tip. To be honest I'm not really doing that. I've been trying to do as much weight as possible because I want to see results as soon as possible. (Stupid)

Hey it’s fine I got my wider face and lower third working better in just the last two years so don’t give up hope a final rush of test is all u need
Well, my dad said he was also a late boomer too. He also looked like a kid at 19, so maybe it's his genes or something.

Well to tell you the truth they are garbage. I don't sleep at the right time, follow a diet, or consistently train properly.

Thanks for the tip. To be honest I'm not really doing that. I've been trying to do as much weight as possible because I want to see results as soon as possible. (Stupid)

Well, my dad said he was also a late boomer too. He also looked like a kid at 19, so maybe it's his genes or something.
Yea bro hopefully your test floods in the next six months or so this will give you a growth spurt too

• +1
Then why are you expecting to see results? I seriously don't get why people question btheir body when their lack of discipline is the problem

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, BornAgainChad and Deleted member 656

Yeah, come on. You burned your CNS out. Switch the falt bench out for incline and do 4x6. As in 4 sets and 6 reps.

• +1
Then why are you expecting to see results? I seriously don't get why people question btheir body when their lack of discipline is the problem
Well because I kept pushing myself too hard and thought that doing a crapload of weight and doing it as much as possible was the key to getting big. When I didn't see results I gave up and let myself go.

Well because I kept pushing myself too hard and thought that doing a crapload of weight and doing it as much as possible was the key to getting big. When I didn't see results I gave up and let myself go.
It's about progressive overload. Use as much weight as you can handle for how many ever reps and try to increase in the next few weeks. Increasing should happen naturally if you're bulking ngl

• +1
Any results with cockmaxxing with topical DHT?

Op here another eye pic u fag @BornAgainChad

• +1
Gained half an inch from it so far. I also combined it with stretching.
Can you PM me more info brah? How big were you at the start, would I see increase at 6 inches length?