Am I being groomed? (Serious Thread)

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
My girlfriend turns 18 tomorrow, and I turn 18 in 22 days, the moment she turns 18 she is legally an adult while I am legally a minor. Am I being raped some german foid? Why does she want to be in a relationship with me? Dont most pedophiles give candy?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and hiwasuwor
ugh! yikes! sweaty this sounds very problematic :// RUN. you're being taken advantage of. which is like... ugh! age gaps are literally fricking toxic and damage your hecking mental health. you're literally a minor and a child! it's literal rape.
head to my tiktok for more mental health tips girlies💅

ugh! yikes! sweaty this sounds very problematic :// RUN. you're being taken advantage of. which is like... ugh! age gaps are literally fricking toxic and damage your hecking mental health. you're literally a minor and a child! it's literal rape.
head to my tiktok for more mental health tips girlies💅
omggggggggg yesssss

My girlfriend turns 18 tomorrow, and I turn 18 in 22 days, the moment she turns 18 she is legally an adult while I am legally a minor. Am I being raped some german foid? Why does she want to be in a relationship with me? Dont most pedophiles give candy?
Poor guy. I’ll call the police to help you brother

She’s a pedo and should be ashamed she’s using you and raping you against your will

Brag thread lol

She’s a pedo and should be ashamed she’s using you and raping you against your will
B284D054 2539 48AF 9AC0 FB2881DEE211

I didn't even consent to this, why are krauts and anglos such pedophiles?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I didn't even consent to this, why are krauts and anglos such pedophiles?
disgusting subhumans, my hate for germanicucks grows stronger each day