IMG 2309

IMG 2312

Believe i mau have an overjet tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, itsbegincell, aerooooo and 3 others
Bro, if that's you i'm actually sorry
Probably the worst case i've seen on this sub.
Props to you for having so much resilience and to withstand living so long with those genetics. I really couldn't do it.
You'll find someone eventually, i hope, but it's unlikely man, i'm sorry, that's all i can say, i'm really sorry dude.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: itsbegincell, lordgandy2000, Axii and 17 others
Props to you for having so much resilience and to withstand living so long with those genetics. I really couldn't do it.
You'll find someone eventually, i hope, but it's unlikely man, i'm sorry, that's all i can say, i'm really sorry dude.
Niga explain why

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 64865, CarrotMaxxer, Deleted member 55314 and 1 other person
lmfao not even that bad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, greywind, med and 2 others
lose weight, you can be mtn with low htn appeal in asia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aerooooo, N1666 and seethe
you’re okay just loose fat

• Love it
Reactions: barettrealrx
Why are you saying stuff like this like OP is a deformed burn victim ?
At some point you need to realize lazy ragebait like this doesnt help
Ok, kill youself, now what?

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, N1666, CarrotMaxxer and 2 others
Not the worst that’s @mightberetarded

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
Ur nose is shit. Bones are good. Get rhinoplasty and low body fat

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Deleted member 51465, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Ur nose is shit. Bones are good. Get rhinoplasty and low body fat
Can i use machine to widen my lips i sqw someone yqlk about that here tbh

Can i use machine to widen my lips i sqw someone yqlk about that here tbh
What machine retard, try to widen it with a bbc you iqcel, surgery is the only way

• JFL
Reactions: gigatrad123
  • +1
nose is literally his best feature. his eyes and lips are shit
Lips too narrow mesothrinne nose with too much nostril exposure and low radix, hooded eyes

nose is literally his best feature. his eyes and lips are shit
The combination of upturned nose with flared nostrils and downturned mouth breaks his harmony. Fixing the shape of mouth/ lips would be way harder than getting a rhinoplasty to fix flared nostrils. Hence I say that getting at low bf + rhino will ascend him

• +1
Reactions: med
The combination of upturned nose with flared nostrils and downturned mouth breaks his harmony. Fixing the shape of mouth/ lips would be way harder than getting a rhinoplasty to fix flared nostrils. Hence I say that getting at low bf + rhino will ascend him
Miring high iq

• +1
Reactions: med and overtier1011
Miring high iq
Thought rhino was just for nose bridge but i suppose it must be a general term thoughts on alarplasty? decreasing nostril szie/ making nose more lesothrinne will exaggerate the already wide zygos

Your features are not very bad, don't listen to them. Your good Features: compact midface, prominent cheekbones, ideal chin to philtrum ratio, good hair, dark eyebrows, good eye shape, Positive canthal tilt, eyes are 3 times wider than it's height. Bad Features: You are fat you should Leanmaxx, get to 12% bodyfat, your mouth to nose ratio is fucked you must do surgery on your nose and probably do mouth widening exericese lots of people in this forum say that mouth widening exercises work, you neck is thin, train it, your neck must be 90% to 100% of your Jaw, Your Cheekbones are medium set, not necesseraly flaw, but it's not perfect, and eyebrows are high set. Fix all your Flaws and you'll be HTN. Also I Advice you to Kpopmax, lots of girls nowadays love kpop and korean tv series. Also get aethtetic physique and you'll pull many girls.

• Love it
ltn

• Love it
Your features are not very bad, don't listen to them. Your good Features: compact midface, prominent cheekbones, ideal chin to philtrum ratio, good hair, dark eyebrows, good eye shape, Positive canthal tilt, eyes are 3 times wider than it's height. Bad Features: You are fat you should Leanmaxx, get to 12% bodyfat, your mouth to nose ratio is fucked you must do surgery on your nose and probably do mouth widening exericese lots of people in this forum say that mouth widening exercises work, you neck is thin, train it, your neck must be 90% to 100% of your Jaw, Your Cheekbones are medium set, not necesseraly flaw, but it's not perfect, and eyebrows are high set. Fix all your Flaws and you'll be HTN. Also I Advice you to Kpopmax, lots of girls nowadays love kpop and korean tv series. Also get aethtetic physique and you'll pull many girls.
I have idea of flqws (that i will fix, flaws hard/ impossible to fix will not be listed)

Mesothrinne nose
Narrow lips
Bad eye area in general
Low radix
Overdeveloped masseters
Exposed nostrils
Overjet
Lack of forward growth

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
I have idea of flqws (that i will fix, flaws hard/ impossible to fix will not be listed)

Mesothrinne nose
Narrow lips
Bad eye area in general
Low radix
Overdeveloped masseters
Exposed nostrils
Overjet
Lack of forward growth
I will inject steroids go crazy i will gi crazy ibjecy drugs dnp hgh

Mesothrinne nose
Narrow lips
Bad eye area in general
Low radix
Overdeveloped masseters
Exposed nostrils
Overjet
Lack of forward growth
aahhh also I forgot that your lower lip to upper lip is also slightly fucked, because you upper lip is pretty big, Ideally lower lip should be 1.4-2 times bigger than upper, in your case it's 1.17

aahhh also I forgot that your lower lip to upper lip is also slightly fucked, because you upper lip is pretty big, Ideally lower lip should be 1.4-2 times bigger than upper, in your case it's 1.17
Lower portion of my lower lip is same as my skin color but it is as sensitive as rest of mu lips

Fuck my zygos are lowrr set than my nasal base i can feel it when i put my finger and mouth and push up under zygos