Am i boneless asian

I advice you to do Chewing and Mewing, with you'll change your bone structure and you'll ascend very hard. Testesteronemaxx if you can. Also I advice you to do Height Increasing exercises you are 14 and your growth plates can be still open

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
that's good then lol, u got a lot of potential bruv, ur maxilla is good for an asian tbh
Fuck i can feel my zygos like 1-2 mm lower yhan nasla base low set prominent zygos is very common for my pheno

Fuck i can feel my zygos like 1-2 mm lower yhan nasla base low set prominent zygos is very common for my pheno
Looksmaxxing plan is coming out soon btw includes man surgeries drugs

Genetic fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Bro, if that's you i'm actually sorry
Probably the worst case i've seen on this sub.
Props to you for having so much resilience and to withstand living so long with those genetics. I really couldn't do it.
You'll find someone eventually, i hope, but it's unlikely man, i'm sorry, that's all i can say, i'm really sorry dude.
jfl worst case youve seen?

not really I was trolling. he is 14 and fat af rn and is LTN so not the worst case
I get that youre trolling but he probably didnt even think he looked as bad as you described him

lmao youre going to make him rope without even trying

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
I get that youre trolling but he probably didnt even think he looked as bad as you described him

@barettrealrx I'm sorry for trolling you brahh

• +1
Biggest failos are eyes and nose imho. Nose is fixable with rhino and for eyes just get double eyelid + aegyosal filler

• +1
Loose fat before u make another post

I did

• Woah
Reactions: Wigger
Pack your luggage asap

Waifu maxxing nigga
Images   2024 03 15T013614464

• Love it
My left eye smaller than other because i got my qss beat my parents because they think im fag
I thought I was tripping balls, I kept staring at those eyes thinking they weren't symmetrical

• +1
Sorry but it’s over

Bro, if that's you i'm actually sorry
Probably the worst case i've seen on this sub.
Props to you for having so much resilience and to withstand living so long with those genetics. I really couldn't do it.
You'll find someone eventually, i hope, but it's unlikely man, i'm sorry, that's all i can say, i'm really sorry dude.
what the fuck? bro don't listen to this guy he's an avid rope baiter

• +1
You need to lose a lot of weight, you don't have an overjet, and you need potassium to prevent you're bloating. Your eyes have a great shape you just desperately need eyelashes.

Eyelashes: you need castor oil to protect them at night, I would only consider Latisse if you are finished with puberty. (You're immune to all side effects because you're Asian.)

Consider minoxidil for filling in your eyebrows (only if you've finished puberty) you have a good brow ridge otherwise which is the most important part of eyebrows.

You might need a wavy perm if you can't have K-Pop slayer hair other than that lose weight.

• Love it
You need to lose a lot of weight, you don't have an overjet, and you need potassium to prevent you're bloating. Your eyes have a great shape you just desperately need eyelashes.

Eyelashes: you need castor oil to protect them at night, I would only consider Latisse if you are finished with puberty. (You're immune to all side effects because you're Asian.)

Consider minoxidil for filling in your eyebrows (only if you've finished puberty) you have a good brow ridge otherwise which is the most important part of eyebrows.

You might need a wavy perm if you can't have K-Pop slayer hair other than that lose weight.
Ty good advice i will use sea salt spray too

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
Lose weight, hard maxx perhaps. Your nose looks too big for your face, and those chink eyes aren't helping much either. How tall are you?
I believe you are LTN with really low appeal.
I would work on my physique, wear an inch lifts, and also work on skin. Most of your softmaxx should be on physique, losing weigth and skin. Could achieve MTN

• Love it
your eyes are a big falio

• +1
Ye
Lose weight, hard maxx perhaps. Your nose looks too big for your face, and those chink eyes aren't helping much either. How tall are you?
I believe you are LTN with really low appeal.
I would work on my physique, wear an inch lifts, and also work on skin. Most of your softmaxx should be on physique, losing weigth and skin. Could achieve MTN
i will go on dnp im manlet 5 7 injecting5 ius if i dont get caught 5

• +1
Reactions: Gigamale
Ye

i will go on dnp im manlet 5 7 injecting5 ius if i dont get caught 5
I will be honest with you...your genetics aren't very good but you can lose weight, skinmaxx and gymmaxx to gain some appeal and get to a MTN. If you just do that, you could have HTN appeal in Asia but considering you are in the US, I'm not exactly too sure. Maybe some asian foid will choose you. They're known for dating within their own race

• +1
Stop posting and start a calorie deficit + lift heavy. There's no point autistically focusing on other flaws when you are fat af, you just want to fix them first because you don't want to leanmax.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865 and barettrealrx
Stop posting and start a calorie deficit + lift heavy. There's no point autistically focusing on other flaws when you are fat af, you just want to fix them first because you don't want to leanmax.
Im sperg

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Asians dont need bones. look up korean actors. none has bone. Go to korea and slay.

• +1
not even 3 generations of selected breeding would save this mans genes.
If you live in europe it is absolutely over for you and I mean it. You do not fit the european beauty standard at all bro. Sorry for being mean to you but this is actual advice bro; the best you can do is to asiamaxx and hope and cope someone is going to choose you.

dude wait till 17-18 its just a phase, focus on gym and eating healthy avoid chemical skin care because you are too young for harsh skin care it'll just leave your skin barrier harmed

• +1