Am I coping when I think im better looking irl to women than my rating here?

L

LooksPSL

Equinox
I post my pics on here and get rated usually psl 4

Yet IRL I get told im attractive rather often. Its never by super hot women tbf, but my girlfriend will constantly tell me that her friends tell her im handsome. Ive even had my male friends tell me.

Could it be im better looking irl? Could it be female gaze? Or am I coping lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: penispilled, fuxkdakikez, incelmogger and 4 others
Yeah you probably are

Your real life experience with women tells you much more about your facial attractiveness than a bunch on guys rating you on this site

• +1
Reactions: penispilled, incelmogger, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person

Yet IRL I get told im attractive rather often. Its never by super hot women tbf, but my girlfriend will constantly tell me that her friends tell her im handsome. Ive even had my male friends tell me.

yes

if your gf's friends say it out of nowhere, they are probably being honest and its definitely better than being rated by people in here

Last edited:
Same bro it gives me crazy cognitive dissonance

Wikipedia:
Cognitive dissonance is typically experienced as psychological stress when persons participate in an action that goes against one or more of those things.[1] According to this theory, when two actions or ideas are not psychologically consistent with each other, people do all in their power to change them until they become consistent.[1][2] The discomfort is triggered by the person's belief clashing with new information perceived, wherein the individual tries to find a way to resolve the contradiction to reduce their discomfort.

Last edited:
if your gf's friends say it out of nowhere, they are probably being honest and its definitely better than being rated by people in here
yeah, she doesnt ask them, that would be weird lol

• +1
Reactions: penispilled
yeah, she doesnt ask them, that would be weird lol
yeah then ofc don't listen to the guys here 10% are real 40% troll 50% are subhumans angry with life

• +1
Reactions: future6psl and incelmogger

IRL experiences >>> ratings here.

You are not fucking the autists here. The point of looksmaxxing is to increase your chances of positive social interaction. If you are having positive experiences IRL, just keep doing what you are doing.

Remember people here nitpick every fucking thing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger and Allornothing

psl autism>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a real lfe woman

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger, LooksPSL and diamondbill
IRL experiences >>> ratings here.

You are not fucking the autists here. The point of looksmaxxing is to increase your chances of positive social interaction. If you are having positive experiences IRL, just keep doing what you are doing.

Remember people here nitpick every fucking thing.
I can’t take your posts seriously when it’s obvious you are having a crisis about your looks and coping. Sorry man you just don’t look good it’s not because of this site or anything.

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
I can’t take your posts seriously when it’s obvious you are having a crisis about your looks and coping. Sorry man you just don’t look good it’s not because of this site or anything.

Again with the coping accusation.

What am I coping with? I came here specifically for advice to fix my shit chin/jaw. I'm getting a bimax next year. If I'm coping, I won't be here.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
PSL is based off of the modeling industry which just includes striking features. You dont need striking features irl, you need good facial averageness aka harmony and idk pheno.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: penispilled and incelmogger
Yeah the cognitive dissonance caused by this has totally ruined my self-perception

• +1
Reactions: penispilled

PSL is a joke for the most part, it matters somewhat, but appeal and female gaze matter much more

Vinnie Hacker gets rated htn-chadlite (even if he wasn’t appealmaxxed he would still be chad imo due to his bones) here yet probably slays more than all of the fourm chads combined

but my girlfriend