Am I HTN? 17 y.o 6'4. Give me your rate and maybe advices. Some photos can be disturbed and not accurate

Chad appeal no doubt.

5.3 psl

He’s just lean and at a natural weight for his height. Not really impressive kys
he said hes 6'4 he has to be pushing 200 pounds, this is almost as heavy as olympians, do you really think hes natural. Compare him to jeff nippard and leel_lem he would shit on them

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe and Samsepioler
There’s not a single, proper full frontal where you look at the camera/mirror and not down.

• +1
Reactions: belisa14 and Samsepioler
There’s not a single, proper full frontal where you look at the camera/mirror and not down.
WIN 20240118 11 15 23 Pro
rate me, no fraud

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream
he said hes 6'4 he has to be pushing 200 pounds, this is almost as heavy as olympians, do you really think hes natural. Compare him to jeff nippard and leel_lem he would shit on them
Yea I think he’s natural because he’s pushing his bidelt bigger then what it actually is, it’s a good photo simple. He’s just tall and has a lean body lol.
Yeah everyone shits on Jeff nippard because he’s like 5,3. Even the most average gym physique does at 5.10.

Also wtf does heavy as Olympians even mean?? Olympians at 6,4 are probably 225-250 lol depending on the sport which is why your comment doesn’t even make sense.

ur good looking but the only thing pulling u down is ur rat side profile 😭

low awarenesscels

@Loveland met full stack lifts

u look 5‘9 and your jaw/maxilla is recessed

still very good appeal chadlite irl

Yep he mogs you 10x over. Behave yourself
How tf did you determined that I am 5'9? I was 5'9 when I was 12 years old. At 15 I was already 193 cm or 6'4 and stop growing taller

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
u look 5‘9 and your jaw/maxilla is recessed

still very good appeal chadlite irl
Yeah, I know that my weakest point is jaw, gonna get orthodontic treatment, maybe it can fix the situation a little bit. Also, my scull is still growing so I have a chances for improvement I guess

6'4 and look like that fuck off i can tell your russian/ukranian
genuinely interested how did you come to this conslusion?

How tf did you determined that I am 5'9? I was 5'9 when I was 12 years old. At 15 I was already 193 cm or 6'4 and stop growing taller
u are not 6‘4 bro sorry to tell u its obvious af to anyone with more than 2 braincels

looks gay ngl

not in the first pic.
I have picture where I pose the same and look bigger then him at 5.11. Jfl I don’t go walking around saying I’m an Olympian, 99.99% physique for 16yrs.

Yea I think he’s natural because he’s pushing his bidelt bigger then what it actually is, it’s a good photo simple. He’s just tall and has a lean body lol.
Yeah everyone shits on Jeff nippard because he’s like 5,3. Even the most average gym physique does at 5.10.

Also wtf does heavy as Olympians even mean?? Olympians at 6,4 are probably 225-250 lol depending on the sport which is why your comment doesn’t even make sense.
terrance ruffin is 155-165, cbum is 210-230 contest weight. This dude is at around the same weight as cbum, connor murphy on juice at 6'1 looks almost worse than this dude. Height is the most important thing for being a natty, 30lbs of muscle is gonna look way better on a dude 5'3 than 6'4. You would need almost 60-80 lbs of muscle to even look remotely close to the 5'3 dude. And now heres this dude with almost 60-80 lbs of muscle on him and just happens to have large ass traps

like i would personally think ethan nguyen is natty over op just cause ethan isn't as tall

terrance ruffin is 155-165, cbum is 210-230 contest weight. This dude is at around the same weight as cbum, connor murphy on juice at 6'1 looks almost worse than this dude. Height is the most important thing for being a natty, 30lbs of muscle is gonna look way better on a dude 5'3 than 6'4. You would need almost 60-80 lbs of muscle to even look remotely close to the 5'3 dude. And now heres this dude with almost 60-80 lbs of muscle on him and just happens to have large ass traps
IMG 9851

Connor Murphy unfrauded, literally being recording = accurate representation of what he actually looks like.

Compared to this recessed mtn who took a Mirror pic in good lighting, angle and pushing his bidelt bigger against his body with his hand.

Connor has a worst physique?? LOL.

Also your opinion and priority on weight is honestly RETARDED.. Shows your lack of knowledge.
Firstly, This recessed nigga hasn’t even told us his weight
secondly, weight honestly doesn’t mean shit. There’s tons of examples of weight being entirely dependent on genetics, Calum von moger, flex wheeler, Giannis and Kevin durant weight comparison. You don’t know shit kys

also Jack Gordon on tik tok who is 225lb at 6,7.

Large ass traps? Is this a troll? Are they in the room with us now?

Height is most important thing period. The taller you are, the bigger you will look with less work and less effort. The bigger you will be naturally. The bigger you CAN be.

Look at pro fighters. The skinny guys are always short as it’s their natural weight, whereas the tall guys are usually much more muscular.

Holy shit that side profile is bad. MTN or Incel

• +1
Reactions: TheReckons and belisa14
Also your opinion and priority on weight is honestly RETARDED.. Shows your lack of knowledge.
secondly, weight honestly doesn’t mean shit. There’s tons of examples of weight being entirely dependent on genetics, Calum von moger, flex wheeler, Giannis and Kevin durant weight comparison. You don’t know shit kys
giannis and kevin are both not natty, why be a professional athlete if your not taking peds, your fault for flaming me
Height is most important thing period. The taller you are, the bigger you will look with less work and less effort. The bigger you will be naturally. The bigger you CAN be.

Look at pro fighters. The skinny guys are always short as it’s their natural weight, whereas the tall guys are usually much more muscular.
soooo you think just the taller you are the more muscle you magically have and the better you look... please post examples and your physiq

like you do realize someone 6'4 has to eat way more than a dude 5'3 to gain muscle or do you really believe 6'4 people aren't lanky and all look like arnold or something

he aint need to tell me his weight, hes 6'4 with a full frame minimum 200 lbs bro

like you do realize someone 6'4 has to eat way more than a dude 5'3 to gain muscle or do you really believe 6'4 people aren't lanky and all look like arnold or something
A 6,4 lanky dude will still look bigger than a 5,3 classic physique mr Olympian.
Shorter guys will also have to sacrifice a lot of time and effort to look big compared to a taller guy which was my point.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover