Am I HTN? 17 y.o 6'4. Give me your rate and maybe advices. Some photos can be disturbed and not accurate

This post made me realize how important hair is. I'll be more serious about my minoxodil usuage now.

Is just have nice hair and go to the gym and be white theory legit?
Just go to the gym and have nice hair

However if you aren’t white, the “nice hair” will be a different style (dreads are very good if you are black for example)

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Just go to the gym and have nice hair

However if you aren’t white, the “nice hair” will be a different style (dreads are very good if you are black for example)
Also wear shoe lifts if you are below avg height

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
You are a solid LTN, it’s over

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Front looks chadlite, profile is subhuman tho ngl. Looks like you mouthbreath?
Maybe I did when I was younger, idk. In fact, my side profile was even worse 1.5 years ago, so my bones are still growing bc I’m literally I child and maybe in the future it will be better. I stoped mouth breathing + gonna get braces this year, hope they will not ruin my face

Still not even nearly as enough good lower third for ofc chadlite rating.
Over for what?…. I literally get rejected by girl last time in 7th grade, what are you talking about. Of course if you telling about appealing in society. If it’s over for me to be a model, maybe you’re right

Over for what?…. I literally get rejected by girl last time in 7th grade, what are you talking about. Of course if you telling about appealing in society. If it’s over for me to be a model, maybe you’re right
You are really gl (especially appeal wise) but thats just not enough for the "chadlite" rating.

I mean guys like @Ramezu would still get called as chadlite and you aren´t even close to that level.

• JFL
Reactions: Gone
You are really gl (especially appeal wise) but thats just not enough for the "chadlite" rating.
View attachment 2686634
I mean guys like @Ramezu would still get called as chadlite and you aren´t even close to that level.
Guy in this post is htn I agree chadlightes are very rare irl

• +1
View attachment 2686634
This dudes nose is perfect dam

• +1
what is it supposed to do? and what has it done for you so far? is it dangerous?
It keeps your plates open, I’m 16 so it seems worth it. It can be harmful to brain development.
I also did a HGH, and some other GH secretagogues. I only gained a 1cm September, which indicates my plates are still open which is good.

• +1
Reactions: reeceJen
fuck you, man

anu problems you have with dating right now is 100% because of personality or social skills. get out of this forum and enjoy your life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
fuck you, man

anu problems you have with dating right now is 100% because of personality or social skills. get out of this forum and enjoy your life
I have zero problems with dating, I open this website few times a week maybe. I just want to be a little bit more attractive and ask guys about my look but there is almost no new information for me so it wasn’t helpful

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
What is your body fat percentage and weight? Are you natty?

insane pheno halo. his skull is retarded. most interesting case I’ve seen on .org

You’re pretty, I would say strong HTN you need to improve more to become a chadlite

What is your body fat percentage and weight? Are you natty?
Idk about my body fat but my quads separating, so it’s 10-15 I guess. I am 187 and natty, lifting for 2,5 years

insane pheno halo. his skull is retarded. most interesting case I’ve seen on .org
What is “pheno halo”? I can’t even google that thing