Am I ltn in this picture

Didn't you make someone rope on this forum
Oh no not my heckin schery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
i truly hope you ascend

Ima be nice to you
You are top ugliest on this site and I advise you leave before I have more blood on my hands
I'm not inflating ur kill count bro

you’re too young to be on this forum there are better things to do with your childhood
I'm 15 that's like the average age here at this point

nah diego was bullied alot so it wasnt his fault and he only had 3 convos with schery6
Over if ur a forum loremaster while being a graycel

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
🐴 it's so over
PXL 20240131 043559049MP

Over if ur a forum loremaster while being a graycel
I have been lurking here since dec 2022 just made an account because I ascended from subhuman to ltn, now im rotting here

I have been lurking here since dec 2022 just made an account because I ascended from subhuman to ltn, now im rotting here
I've been lurking since 1776 bro

• Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l
Picture won’t load but by looking at these comments I’m assuming ltn

Ima be nice to you
You are top ugliest on this site and I advise you leave before I have more blood on my hands
Idk why you think I'm ugliest #1 on the site tbh

sure he mogs, both mtn though. op isnt ugly just has the loser pheno which ive seen many kids grow out of
How are we the same rating? Are u trolling? I dont see how a landwhale from the hoods of chicago would want to get near him.

View attachment 2712812
Not good looking, never claimed to be, but he asked for a rating and I gave him one.
Boy you look so good I think I'm gonna print out this picture and put it on the wall above my bed. Imagining you naked right now.

• JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Boy you look so good I think I'm gonna print out this picture and put it on the wall above my bed. Imagining you naked right now.
I would not be against that

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
No just got lucky

If you were green you’d look like a goblin

nah diego was bullied alot so it wasnt his fault and he only had 3 convos with schery6
JFL half the people blaming BGM legit were harsher to schery6 than BGM himself. BGM spoke to him like 2-3 times JFL and never said anything serious

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and sub5c3l
hes still a nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
JFL half the people blaming BGM legit were harsher to schery6 than BGM himself. BGM spoke to him like 2-3 times JFL and never said anything serious
i mean that as reply to this^

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 39692
Can't believe white supremacy is still a thing in 2024 smh 👎👎👎👎 they hate to see a black king winning 💯💯💯 😩😩😩😩😩

your skin is too pale, your mouth is same width as nose with big lips bad philtrum bones will fix with age i assume jus be healty

@PseudoMaxxer why did u react jfl

Cuz i’m sorry for you boyo, how tall are you? You have death tier frame too…
Like 5'8 5'9
Also my bidelt is 18' or 19' is that death tier

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
What your parents look like?

Old
Idk what they looked like in their prime tbh but judging from what they look like now they mog me
Are your parents related or did they have you when they were old?