Am I ltn in this picture

Do older parents affect looks?
Ofc, there is a big correlation on looks with mothers having children early in life or late. Thats why i dont find it morally bad when i see two teenagers raising a kid

Ofc, there is a big correlation on looks with mothers having children early in life or late. Thats why i dont find it morally bad when i see two teenagers raising a kid
fucking hell. is that why im the ugliest and shortest guy in my family?

fucking hell. is that why im the ugliest and shortest guy in my family?
Not necessarily. You just had no luck in the genes pool or experienced bad enviromental factors

my mom had me late , I get mogged by my older brother brutally

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Sorry to hear that
my mom was a stacylite. my dad is 6 foot and was sligthly above average looking. my brother is over 6 foot tall and has a chadlite face. my sisters are all at least htb. but then there's me. even with a good base, an absolute failure like me can still happen. also, puberty were the worst years of my life. i was fat and had the worst living conditions. my parents were horrible. but what blows my mind is that my other siblings just made it. my brother was in debt, was exposed to the worst people, had horrible parents. but he made it. he just can't lose. no matter what gets in his way. he and the rest of my family will always see me as a pathetic loser. that's the brutal siblingspill.

• +1
Are your parents related or did they have you when they were old?
I'm just a bad genetic combo Bhai
Not much to it
I had decent prenatal T too apparently cuz my ring finger is longer than index

• +1
@LooksThinker grrr.. never jfl react my thread again

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker