Am i receding

Acridax

Acridax

Light triad hopecel
We'll, for the past 7 months it has been the same if not better, i started using oils and bullshit, but still my upper third throws off my facial thirds

I am 15 and my dad nor grandpa have terrible hairlines just widows peaks. Also i have already been to a dermatologist, said that im in a hormonal phase and should grow back, maybe theres hope?
20240324 202355
20240324 202501

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
buzz cut and accept your destiny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111 and Acridax
Yeah you're hairline is receding a little bit. I would start applying topical minoxidil every night. But know that you must use this rest of your life. Also you're very lucky to take action early.

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and Acridax
Yeah you're hairline is receding a little bit. I would start applying topical minoxidil every night. But know that you must use this rest of your life. Also you're very lucky to take action early.
thinking about minox, it has been the same for a while, but my hair isnt thinning or anything just my hairline

Buzz it off and move on.

thinking about minox, it has been the same for a while, but my hair isnt thinning or anything just my hairline
That's how balding works. It thins in the hairline at first. I'm not saying you are balding by the way. It's hard to judge at this point, but when you sure you are blading, it is pretty much gone.

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
Get on minoxidil and especially finasteride early. You'll thank yourself years down the line when your peers are thinning out meanwhile you got on the bandwagon early and saved what you've got