Why i am short?

GnomePilledSigma

GnomePilledSigma

Snusgod
Hi guys

Im 5'5 with 16 and a half years old. Im turning 17 in 4 months and will probaly not grow anymore. I cycled mk and asin last spring and didnt get any results (except hairloss). My younger brother is 15 and 5'10, his dentist said he will reach 6 feet. My dad is 5'10 and my mom 5'3.

Why i am this short? My doctor said that my hgh levels were normal during my puberty, i was also a late bloomer. Since my face is rly boneless and i still dont have much leg hair etc. But my dick is way bigger than these from my friends. I rly dont know why im that short.

Maybe its bc i started drinking with 15? But all my friends did this and they are all 6'3+ (ye im a europecel). Also i was always the shortest, bonelessed guy in my school since i was 6.

Does someone know what happend to me?

Merry Christmas btw

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, zura, Hernan and 1 other person
U said u r a late bloomer, then wtf do you want?

I went through puberty at 17 and you are still 16 so stop worrying and inject HGH + AI

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
ik that but whyyyyyy
if you want to actually know & there may be a possibility for you to increase your height do this:
1) read @enchanted_elixir thread its about mistakes ppl make while heightmaxxing and see if you did any of them, its pinned in this subforum
2) get an xray of your leg and wrist to determine bone age and growth plate status
3) get blood test checking the following: HGH, IGF1, IGF1 BP3, estradiol, SHBG, TSH, T3, T4 If any of these are off then ask to be reffered to endocrinologist, you are going to have to pay for these yourself.

U said u r a late bloomer, then wtf do you want?

I went through puberty at 17 and you are still 16 so stop worrying and inject HGH + AI
wont use AI agian, shit gave me a hairline of a 40 y.o

• JFL
Reactions: Acridax and PseudoMaxxer
if you want to actually know & there may be a possibility for you to increase your height do this:
1) read @enchanted_elixir thread its about mistakes ppl make while heightmaxxing and see if you did any of them, its pinned in this subforum
2) get an xray of your leg and wrist to determine bone age and growth plate status
3) get blood test checking the following: HGH, IGF1, IGF1 BP3, estradiol, SHBG, TSH, T3, T4 If any of these are off then ask to be reffered to endocrinologist, you are going to have to pay for these yourself.
i just want to know why i am short, i know how i can max

You will definitely be at least 5cm taller especially if you're like me (I grew from 5'11 to 6'0 when I was 20)

Genetic played role in height. Maybe because it's your parents fault.

look i come from a shitty small town in europe (swiss). The only activites you can do here is tuning your shitty moped or drugs
this is stunting your growth directly and by making you eat less, you need to find other ways to cope. also amphetamine is one of the shittest drugs you can do in terms of side effects.

i only grew a cm a year since i was 15
You have 5 years left bc you said you was late bloomer as I am. But I think you will be like 5'7, your parents are not that tall. A friend of mine was always short and had a big dick just like you so he is 5'7 now. You guys have much in common

You have 5 years left bc you said you was late bloomer as I am. But I think you will be like 5'7, your parents are not that tall. A friend of mine was always short and had a big dick just like you so he is 5'7 now. You guys have much in common
yeah, many friends of mine are the same as me

this is stunting your growth directly and by making you eat less, you need to find other ways to cope. also amphetamine is one of the shittest drugs you can do in terms of side effects.
ik i will go back to weed

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Late puberty is shit I wasted many things and only now I am something HTN and can pull girls
yeah, like i have a girl but when i hear her friends saying to her: "why are you togehter with him, he is so short"

late bloomer mogs, early puberty = short incel

maybe theres hope if no facial hair growth but if u do then ldar is the best option

late bloomer mogs, early puberty = short incel

maybe theres hope if no facial hair growth but if u do then ldar is the best option
i have a little facial hair, but only around my mouth

i have the answer. it's called..... genetics!

your mom is 5'3 omg what a surprise you didn't became 6'2. genetics are a lottery. even if the doctor uses a model to estimate your height, it's still an estimation. there is always a chance you will be unlucky and inherit the height of your greatgreatgrandma. this is because there are thousands of genes influencing height and it's not just your parents height added up.

we are all related to eachother in someway if you go back far enough. so you are related to other manlets aswell. even if it's only a 0,01% share of relation you still got a chance to inherit short height.

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Look at the thread I made about heightmaxing mistakes, also...
  • Stress
  • Taking things that destroy your health
  • High estrogen levels
  • Sedentary lifestyle
  • Not getting all micronutrients
  • And diet not conducive to height growth can also contribute
Those are some things that can contribute, but all the factors are too much to list and is also context dependent.

• Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
should be the opposite really
I think it's due to since no testosterone is getting converted to estrogen, testosterone is higher than normal.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer